• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Layin' the law, once again, prepare for war. C! Z! W!

Contenders for WWE gif, depending on the era:

Macho Man and Hulk Shaking Hands
Austing stunning Vince
John Cena Wins LOL

What was CZW's golden age?

Looking at the CZW roster page and wondering why Dave Crist of Irish Airborne is wearing a mask.

Hasney

What the fuuuuuuuck. Aisha responds to Ply asking if he had a chance. She said no one has a chance because she's dead inside. So this dude makes a joke about her not being able to conceive? Christ. What the fuck is wrong with that guy?

That's fucked up.

Ply has a chance with everyone

Corpsepyre

Banned
Contenders for WWE gif, depending on the era:

Macho Man and Hulk Shaking Hands
Austing stunning Vince
John Cena Wins LOL

What was CZW's golden age?

Looking at the CZW roster page and wondering why Dave Crist of Irish Airborne is wearing a mask.

2002-2005

Best years for the company. 2005, especially, was hands down some of the best wrestling they've ever put on, along with the ultraviolence.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
When was the CZW/ROH fued?

2006? Pretty sure it started at a Cage of Death. Don't get your hopes up though. What we thought we'd get - Samoa Joe vs Super Dragon in ROH and Bryan Danielson vs Necro Butcher and things like that.

Instead we got BJ Whitmer cutting bad promos

When was the CZW/ROH fued?

January to June 2006, but it was mostly on the ROH side. I think there was a Best of the Best tournament that hinted at the feud, and Steen got some heel heat out of it, but CZW didn't really play it up.

2006? Pretty sure it started at a Cage of Death. Don't get your hopes up though. What we thought we'd get - Samoa Joe vs Super Dragon in ROH and Bryan Danielson vs Necro Butcher and things like that.

Instead we got BJ Whitmer cutting bad promos

Let's not forget that short-lived elevation of Adam Pearce as ROH's defender. Ugh, Adam Pearce.

Zandig, as awesome as he was, totally dropped the ball with his end of the ROH/CZW feud. Other than Aries and Strong appearing at Best of the Best there was no effort on CZW's part and all we got from Zandig was that awful debate between him and Cornette and Zandig beating up Samoa Joe. Perhaps he didn't want to put anyone over, bit he really should have been the driving force of the CZW invasion. A shame.

Carnby

Who was the wrestler who nearly killed someone in the ring by going hardcore, at a indy show. I recall that security had to stop the wrestling from further beating his opponent.

Zandig, as awesome as he was, totally dropped the ball with his end of the ROH/CZW feud. Other than Aries and Strong appearing at Best of the Best there was no effort on CZW's part and all we got from Zandig was that awful debate between him and Cornette and Zandig beating up Samoa Joe. Perhaps he didn't want to put anyone over, bit he really should have been the driving force of the CZW invasion. A shame.

We didn't get enough Zandig or Super Dragon during that feud.

I do like that Live Journals played a key role in that feud's plot advancement because it was 2006.

Oh god, boootaaay's CZW Army is growing.

There's no stopping the tide, old man. UltraViolence is the future!

ibflp8jIdKk5jV.gif

Sblargh

Banned
We should have more fall count anywhere.
-
Nay, we should have more matches outdoor in places without barricades. Ditch the ring, too. Extreme Rules should be literally in somebody's backyard.

Let's indeed pair Spider and Ply

We'll call it Plyder

Spiderwood from Mars.

jmdajr

Friday!

Man watched lots of Giantbomb stuff. I mostly just watch/listen during E3.
I didn't know Brad Shoemaker got fat. Too much stress??????

Top Bottom