• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Layin' the law, once again, prepare for war. C! Z! W!

woo, Netherlands!

New Paige:
BpPlmDvCAAAH-l9.jpg

Hasney

French WILL be dicks to you if you don't speak their language. That is why I don't like them.

It's not I don't like them, so I am dick to them.

Au contraire mon frére.

Outside of Paris, everyone in France was lovely to me if I made an effort with basic French (which I do with every language if I go somewhere) and they were fine and tried English back to me. Maybe I'm just a likable person?

But it was still a game that showed a lot of age and a lack of polish in its core gameplay and visuals, and commentary. This is where Visual Concepts comes in. In its first full year managing the game — and the series' debut on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One — Yuke's still is a full partner in development, but Little vows that WWE 2K15 will show the polish and attention to detail that have made the NBA 2K series so highly regarded
Supporting that will be full head and body scans for basically every wrestler, and I was shown comparisons of John Cena in WWE 2K14 and what he looks like after the scan. Straight away I noticed Cena now has creased lower eyelids, which does a lot for how you judge the realism of his look. I was shown some new facial expressions, also taken with the head scan — so this was Cena himself making the faces. The lighting systems used on the NBA 2K series also will help out, removing the plastic sheen bare skin had in the past. Little said the new lighting and rendering systems will be a part of the Xbox 360 and PS3 versions as well as the next-generation version.

Finally, Visual Concepts is going to bring its best-in-class commentary to bear on WWE. No other sports studio does presentation like Visual Concepts, so when they say they're improving the presentation, it rates plenty of trust that they are. Announcers Michael Cole and Jerry Lawler have now spent about 35 hours in the booth recording new lines — most of them together. I heard an introductory clip in which they bantered about The Undertaker and it sounded a lot more natural. Lawler, recorded separately, had a tendency to overact as himself and here he is what he's supposed to be on the show — the analyst, chiming in with his take on whatever Cole has just described.

hmmmmm

Evening Musuko

Black Korea
I know very little about it, but ricochet looks nothing like bullet club. I mean, he looks like he is a legit cool guy instead of a guy trying to be cool.

So CHAOS it is then.

I agree, but I just remember Karl saying Bullet Club are after all the belts and I can't see their storyline being done with until that happens, so, unless one of the Bucks or Tonga goes after the belt, they'll need a new Jr in the stable.

Tonga should get the Jr's. It would just look weird if one member doesn't have a belt.

Wait, Yujiro can't qualify for Jrs? He's fucking tiny.

He's already aiming for Ishii's NEVER championship. Can't wait for dat heel heat when Yujiro wins.

Outside of Paris, everyone in France was lovely to me if I made an effort with basic French (which I do with every language if I go somewhere) and they were fine and tried English back to me. Maybe I'm just a likable person?

Same, didn't meet an unfriendly person in three weeks of travelling around France.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I do like Yujiro a lot, definitely one of the best Bullet Club members and he really needed this. That fucking theme is god-tier too.

Fave Five Mike Judge Shows:
5. Silicon Valley
4. Goode Family
3. Daria
2. Beavis and Butt-Head
1. King of the Hill

I wish Goode Family had a longer run, it had a stronger first season than anything else on this list

EDIT: I just learned Daria wasn't actually produced by Mike Judge. Whatevs.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Soccer is getting more popular !

USA soccer should get better as more guys play in Europe.

I think we can make it out of the group stage.

more poor people than ever have access to kicking a rock in the streets

fall of the wealthy

Top Bottom