• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Layin' the law, once again, prepare for war. C! Z! W!

Aiii

So not worth it
Who could hate on this?

untitled-17gul35.gif

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Garbage culture around the "sport" - yall should be ashamed.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
My Australian buddy says that in the past few years NBA has gotten huge basically everywhere in the world outside of the US.

and that they already hate the Heat.

**The WWE starts their tour tonight in Saginaw, Michigan headlined by Sheamus vs. Kane for the U.S. Title with no John Cena or Randy Orton advertised for the shows this weekend and really shows the depth problem with Cena and Daniel Bryan off the shows this weekend. Tomorrow the same crew is in Grand Rapids, Michigan while the other crew features Roman Reigns, Seth Rollins, Dean Ambrose and Bray Wyatt as the top talent in Hamilton, Ontario.

Jeezus .

strobogo

Banned
Time to start booking local legends at house shows.

Sabu and RVD for Michigan.

Bret Hart, Lance Storm, the Mountie, Rick Martel for Canada shows.

Big One

Banned
That's great they're taking time for the visuals...but they aren't taking any time for every other problem.

For one remove the limit of six wrestlers playable at a time. It's dumb, and prevents Survivor series matches from occuring.

Also, instead of these shitty nostalgia modes, why not simulate the entire year up to Wrestlemania 30? You could do this thing where you pick a guy, and you do a run through the entire year. You're booked exactly how that guy was booked, however you can make decisions and match alterations that will alter your course on your way to Wrestlemania. Have it be choice-based and have multiple goals to aim for like the Tag Belts, World belt, IC belt, US belt, Diva's belt, or hell even becoming the NXT Champion. You progress is determined by a match quality system, where the better the match was, the more chances you get.

Oh and put the entire roster on there this time for Christ's sake. And the NXT guys. Would trade 50 playable Hulke Hogans and Ultimate Warriors for one NXT character.

Bo Dallas is amazing. He was amazing last night. He was amazing in the extended footage from last night they put up on youtube.

He's amazing in this NXT Batista video.

I just used a cheap pop and a cute picture of my son to get a retweet off Steph McMahon (successfully)- now we are down do you think she may possibly show me her boobies? One will do

Alucard

Banned
Just read that Slammiversary's main event has been changed. It actually sounds far more intriguing than just MVP vs. EY.

New main event is EY in a three-way cage match against the winner of Samoa Joe vs. Bobby Lashley and Austin Aries vs. Kenny King.

That's actually pretty cool. Buuuut...TNA.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I just used a cheap pop and a cute picture of my son to get a retweet off Steph McMahon (successfully)- now we are down do you think she may possibly show me her boobies? One will do

Movement is movement!

Top Bottom