• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Layin' the law, once again, prepare for war. C! Z! W!

Out of all the superstars and divas, who do you think:

Has the best overall appeal?
Has the best technique?
Has the best look?
Has the best physical form(muscles/fitness)?
Has the best intelligence and charisma?
And finally, who can get it?

For me:

Roman Reigns
GoldDust
El Torito
Cesaro
Ambrose (Yes, really)
Cesaro or a certain crazy Diva from England

As stro said, the only one who fits all of these is:
6562%20-%20autoplay_gif%20brock_lesnar%20gif%20pyro%20smackdown%20wwe.gif

Cesaro misses the charisma.
Torito is jacked, but he also misses the charisma.
Sami Zayn comes close, but he doesn't hit the overall appeal.

Ok, edited list:
Roman Reigns
GoldDust, Paige
El Torito, Lana
Cesaro, Alicia
Wyatt, Lana
Cesaro, Lana, Alicia

And, what's this match about now?

Alucard

Banned
It's weird seeing the Pat Patterson news go around. Something pretty much well known in the wrestling community making newz waves.

I look at it as a positive. With him and Young both publicly coming out, wrestling looks like a progressive industry. Which is good, considering the negative stereotypes associated with wrestling fans and wrestling alike. There are still far too many "fag" cat calls during live wrestling events, but those will hopefully continue to be weeded out over time.

I look at it as a positive. With him and Young both publicly coming out, wrestling looks like a progressive industry. Which is good, considering the negative stereotypes associated with wrestling fans and wrestling alike. There are still far too many "fag" cat calls during live wrestling events, but those will hopefully continue to be weeded out over time.

I had completely forgot he never was actually out of the closet. It's good seeing the press continue to be so positive.

Carnby

I gotta ask this question again,

Who was the wrestler who nearly killed someone in the ring by going hardcore, at a indy show. I recall that security had to stop the wrestling from further beating his opponent. Someone posted the youtube video of this a few months ago. Was it New Jack?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA

Who was the wrestler who nearly killed someone in the ring by going hardcore, at a indy show. I recall that security had to stop the wrestling from further beating his opponent. Someone posted the youtube video of this a few months ago. Was it New Jack?

Are you thinking of New Jack trying to kill Mass Transit?

Alucard

Banned

Pretty sure you're talking about New Jack and "the Mass Transit incident."

Sblargh

Banned
So when is that Layla/Summer mud match happening? Thats about where we should be at in this feud.

*progressive people see news of Pat Patterson coming out*
"Well, maybe wrestling has changed, let me take a look"

*Sees woman A and B catfighting in shameful ways because woman A has a boyfriend who used to be woman's B boyfriend, but then they broke up and after the fact, him and woman A started dating*

strobogo

Banned
*progressive people see news of Pat Patterson coming out*
"Well, maybe wrestling has changed, let me take a look"

*Sees woman A and B catfighting in shameful ways because woman A has a boyfriend who used to be woman's B boyfriend, but then they broke up and after the fact, him and woman A started dating*

SBlargh

Flip those around:

BS

Brandon Stroud.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Goddamn. I watched the Vader vs Keiji Mutoh match that Bootaaay linked earlier, a couple days ago, from the G1 Semi Final 1991:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRBCoXAjOtU

What a fucking match it was. It was fantastic. You get used to the shit quality really quickly and the poor camera makes you feel like you're there. The issue usually is with angles like this and poor sound, etc - you watch 2 shitbags in an indie ring. These are two of the greatest working together fantastically. This is one fucking hell of a match and everyone should see it. World-class wrestling talent and the place ERUPTS at the finish. Incredible!

While searching on youtube, I found Naked Revolution Naked Wrestling. How have I not heard of this federation before?
This is fascinating. Apparently the whole show is on dailymotion. Whats the backstory on this? Did someone really teach a buncha strippers how to work?

Also they all run the ropes better than Kelly Kelly or Eva Marie.

Evening Musuko

Black Korea
You might be right. I thought this incident happened at a really low budget indy show.

It's ECW, so close enough. :p

Also, New Jack once tried to kill Vic Grimes by throwing him off a scaffold in XPW. Grimes bounced off the ropes which probably saved his life.

Oh and there's the video of him against 60 year old Gypsy Joe. I think joe wasn't selling so New Jack got pissed and started beating the shit out of him with anything and everything he could find.

Joeki11a

Banned
He has been a face since he started feuding with the devil.

John cena is the devil?

But seriously how can Vince or HHH not make him more evil and even have him become champ?, then you turn him face when Harper turns on him and Luke then gets the rub as a solo monster heel.

Joeki11a

Banned
Yes. I don't even mention his name anymore because it is a cursed name.

Cena as a gimmick its finished played out
but I respect he even agreed to work with Bray
he could of been a dick and said no, Bray its taking advantage of this opportunity thats a plus.

Top Bottom