• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Layin' the law, once again, prepare for war. C! Z! W!

Toki767

Why is Eric Young still using the piledriver after Bully Ray did that great promo about how the piledriver was a banned move and he'd use it in a No Holds Barred match?

New person outside of WrassleGAF I don't like at all:

Pimpwerx. PEACE. Every single post. Almost every post is some condescending post about how much better the Heat/LeBron are.

Also, LeBron is a bitch. Jordan would never walk up the court and refuse to go in even if the Bulls were down by 30 with 4 minutes to go. That's some shameful shit. Dude just gave up on his team, his fans, and the whole franchise.

That dude is one of very few I have on ignore. Why does he say PEACE at the end of every post? I always read it like Will Smith saying it to the aliens in Independance Day. Imagine having a conversation in real life with someone who yelled PEACE after each sentence they said? WTF

strobogo

Banned
If you didn't watch the game tonight, it kind of went like this in the 4th:

ibwvzz7rhsHfVH.gif

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Few people I say this about, but I can't wait for Dixie Carter to go out of business. If it wasn't for her dad, her lame-ass ideas would have sent her to poverty years ago. She's not even a good slimeball wrestling promoters. She's like an unsure, follow the pack slimeball promoter.

Vylash

Few people I say this about, but I can't wait for Dixie Carter to go out of business. If it wasn't for her dad, her lame-ass ideas would have sent her to poverty years ago. She's not even a good slimeball wrestling promoters. She's like an unsure, follow the pack slimeball promoter.

vHPwl.gif

What's not to like?

ibehllFvdsMosA.gif

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
When we'll think back about the dying days of TNA, we'll think, 'Bad Influence was pretty cool, right?' and that'll be it.

alstein

Yep, I can deal with Jake's mediocrity in the ring because of his promos and the aura he had (even while looking a little goofy).

He was a good storyteller in the ring; his actual wrasslin' left much to be desired.

There were plenty of good wrestlers in those days as well- even the WWF which was steroid heaven had guys like Greg Valentine, Tito Santana, Rick Martel, much of the tag division, Savage, Steamboat as regulars.

Those guys would match up pretty well with Cesaro today.

Beyonce's public persona reminds me very much of John Cena. Very robotic but her soul is able shines through in her work, I can't say the same for Cena. I could totally see Cena stand idly by as Brie attacked Nikki in an elevator.

Top Bottom