• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Layin' the law, once again, prepare for war. C! Z! W!

That Marty Jones/Terry Rudge match that Regal recommended was interesting to see. I didn't think I'd be into the less flashy style but both guys had superb technique.

Chikara redesign contest. Some of them are uh, they're something.

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2014/06...-design-contest-from-chikara-project-rooftop/

Icarus-Eric-Andrew-Koch-600x799.jpg

Amazing.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Hmmm. WWE selling Roku's now.

I regret buying mine. Clunky piece of junk.

Which one did you get? I've only had good times with them.

Bob the Builder would be a huge signing for the youthfully-minded WWE Universe. Make that call, Vince.

Who'd have thought that? Of all things, Bob the Builder.

905757b834d7fa30607f70a2350c1189_L.jpg

TNA said:
Matt and Jeff Hardy make up one of the most recognizable tag teams of all-time. Individually, they have climbed to the top of professional wrestling. Now, at the upcoming IMPACT tapings in New York City, the brothers will reunite!
ImpactWrestling.com has learned that TNA has come to terms with Matt Hardy to appear at IMPACT in New York City, which marks the first time that Matt has been inside a TNA ring in three years – this was also the last time a match featuring the Hardy’s was nationally televised.
Together, Matt and Jeff Hardy are one of the most decorated tag teams of all time and we are excited to see what the duo has planned for NYC!
lol

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Fuck, I don't think I've ever been this sweaty in my life. Took a pretty good lengthed bike ride. 88 out today. 75% humidity. I've been back for over an hour and had a cold shower and I'm still sweating. It didn't take. IT DIDN'T TAKE.

you-are-a-young-george-costanza-1-30845-1366996589-9_big1.jpg
Oh god, hot weather with humidity is the fucking worst. I am not built for that shit.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I have a confession to make to this thread.

Not only did I watch Slammiversary last night...but I thought it was actually pretty damn good!

The women's match was god awful (below WWE tier) and surprisingly enough the worst match on the men's side was the six way ladder match which outside of one spot near the end was disjointed and poorly planned out.

The rest of the show though? Really quite pleasant!

Will be skipping RAW tonight and reading a book instead, or watching a movie, or doing anything else. I'll be checking out the thread though just for schadenfreude.

jred2k

I have a confession to make to this thread.

Not only did I watch Slammiversary last night...but I thought it was actually pretty damn good!

The women's match was god awful (below WWE tier) and surprisingly enough the worst match on the men's side was the six way ladder match which outside of one spot near the end was disjointed and poorly planned out.

The rest of the show though? Really quite pleasant!

The ending to that women's match was one of dumbest garbage things I've ever watched in wrestling. Earl Hebner must have it in his contract that he has to take at least one bump per PPV. Fucking hate that guy.

jmdajr

What is more acceptable. Wrestling or Videogame fan service.

I'm thinking both rank pretty damn low, but videogame will probbaly win this one.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
The Brian Kendrick > Daniel Bryan

TBK was the first time that I actually did think, 'yeah this guy could be the new HBK!' unlike all the times WCW tried to tell me Shannon Moore or Shane Helms was the new HBK

The Brian Kendrick > Daniel Bryan

TBK was the first time that I actually did think, 'yeah this guy could be the new HBK!' unlike all the times WCW tried to tell me Shannon Moore or Shane Helms was the new HBK

lmao

funny thing is that TBK kept pushing WWE to hire DB so that he could be The Bryan Danielson and they could have been The Tag Team. TBK was fired a month before DB was signed.

Heel

Hold the damn phone, friends. Rumor has it that none other than Kimbo Slice has just signed to Bellator MMA.

Could this mark the beginning of a TNA comeback? I wouldn't dismiss the possibility that he invades the Impact Zone as a member of The Menagerie.

Top Bottom