• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Layin' the law, once again, prepare for war. C! Z! W!

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
tumblr_n75m1nMMP31taoa7go1_500.jpg

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
The fucking hypocrisy in that Last of Us crunch thread vs the Ryse crunch thread.

Oh my god.

Edit: I also enjoy the 90s NBA. Mostly the Pistons and the Magic.

somedevil

I think it says something that he was going to be in a singles match until someone said "uhhh this can only go like 4 minutes if we do it"

If he wins the belt, consider it officially shoved down your throat. A champion needs to be able to work a match. Once he's exposed, forget it.

He been doing house show matches so he has that but I don't think he is winning the title. Most that will happen is he wins and gets swerved and Rollins cashes in and gets it.

He been doing house show matches so he has that but I don't think he is winning the title. Most that will happen is he wins and gets swerved and Rollins cashes in and gets it.

This completely erases Bryan out of the title picture. Therefore, it's shit and it's gonna happen and people will laugh at me and I'm gonna be sad. Again.

somedevil

This completely erases Bryan out of the title picture. Therefore, it's shit and it's gonna happen and people will laugh at me and I'm gonna be sad. Again.

Here is the problem how do you book him to get the title if he comes back to Summerslam and faces Brock?

It makes sense that Rollins wins and then Reigns faces Orton and Hunter while Bryan faces Rollins but that can't happen if gets Lesnar.

Here is the problem how do you book him to get the title if he comes back to Summerslam and faces Brock?

It makes sense that Rollins wins and then Reigns faces Orton and Hunter while Bryan faces Rollins but that can't happen if gets Lesnar.

How bout you don't have Brock for Summerslam and hold him off until Survivor Series. A Daniel Bryan return is enough to resubscribe in my biased opinion.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I think it's odd when talking about the title picture no one has brought up Stardust or is he above the title?

Cosmic rules dictate that Stardust can only compete for terrestrial titles when teamed with a human being. If he performs solo, he may only compete for the galactic championships.
tumblr_logffekDIC1qis6pso1_1280.jpg

The current champion.

I want to watch the entire 95/96 Bulls season.

I like the late 80s early 90s watching Laimbeer and Ike crush MJ because he couldn't get along with his team. It's beautiful. And I didn't even mind when Rodman went from the Pistons to the Bulls later on. He was a star, and the Pistons were a shell of their former self at that point and the Spurs never fit with him.

If he comes back and is in midcard hell will you resubscribe?

I'm one of those Bryan fans that are perfectly fine with Bryan being in the mid-card now that Wrestlemania 30 happened. As long as he's top dog of that mid-card and have great matches day in and out, I think I'll be happy and I'm sure he'll be happy.

I'm one of those Bryan fans that are perfectly fine with Bryan being in the mid-card now that Wrestlemania 30 happened. As long as he's top dog of that mid-card and have great matches day in and out, I think I'll be happy and I'm sure he'll be happy.

You shouldn't settle, Duncan, and neither should Bryan.

ME_084_Photo_20.jpg

You should be happy Bryan headlined WM and had his signature WM moment, now it's Reigns' turn to shine.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
God damn Hassan's atomic heat.

God damn. I remember it, but I didn't really remember it until I rewatched it. It's 'it's still real to me' levels of heat.

This Stardust marking out is getting out of hand.

Sure he'll get a solid month or so of wins. But he'll be jobbing for several months straight after the honeymoon period of the new gimmick. Then Cody will go back to being a jobber without a gimmick after that.

I'm trying to save you from the inevitable heart break, friends.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
It's really weird how much non-Americans make sure to add American whenever insulting an American. It's always a 'filthy American pig' 'Arrogant American Ass' 'Dirty Capitalist American' etc etc.

I never call Rusev, 'Big fat Bulgarian bufoon' or called Wade 'Stupid British no-talent'

Carnby

I know everyone has paranoia about him but its working great right now. This push was not shoved down people throats but built for 18 months

Remember when future champs were built over 4 to 6 years. Bret and Shawn didn't win their first WWF Championship belt within 18 months. They also didn't drop the ball and go back to the bottom of the barrel like a lot of our current former champions.

I like Reigns. But if he wins it before WM 31, it's just too soon.

Top Bottom