• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Layin' the law, once again, prepare for war. C! Z! W!

I thought they were still on good terms with Batista. Don't see the point of ribbing him

You can still rib and be on good terms. At least I think you can.

EDIT: New Renee. New Swirl.

tumblr_n2mb13QoPY1qcluu2o1_250.gif

10/10 would job to Rusev for.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I'm going to end the debate that probably only existed once on some wrestling BBS. Mr. Wonderful > Mr. Perfect. Maybe Stro will back up on this, maybe he won't. I've been watching a lot of both, and I think the Wonderful gimmick is a lot better. Mr. Wonderful felt like a character, which is to say he felt like a man playing a character and really going over the top with it. Mr. Perfect felt like a gimmick. Going back, he almost reminds me of a robot who is just programmed to say things, and I LOVE Mr. Perfect, so it's no slight on him. But he's very, very one dimensional. His promos, his matches, his mannerisms, they're all very well done, but I feel like I see them a lot.

Paul just has a better look(even though Perfect had a great look too), better promos, and he was Hogan's best match of all time. His football background made him come off as really legit and the old wrestlers always put him over as this really tough guy you did not want to cross. And you didn't need the sheets to know that when Mr. Wonderful went fucking nuts on Rudy Diamond. That shit is brutal.

The more stuff I find of Orndorff, the more I think he'd be in my fave five of all time if he just had a longer career and never had the nerve damage.

He's also still with the mother of his daughter. I'm pretty sure there are some old wrasslin carny law he's breaking there.

Meanwhile he has Rollins perpetuating the idea that he's a ladies man on the road. Reigns had been found out for the fraud he is.

Being a father in his twenties is worse than Daniel Bryan's hair? Am I understanding you correctly?

The dance too. Don't forget the dance.

God damn Ernie Ladd is cool as shit. lol Andre the Dummy
http://37.media.tumblr.com/80e1abf0eab7ef20a342e6444fa65a4a/tumblr_n1uov9r5b41rg89a6o1_1280.jpg[IMG]
[IMG]https://31.media.tumblr.com/956b7939957f31479174fc7c6e3f3710/tumblr_mrkjqksiS11rg89a6o1_500.jpg[IMG]
[IMG]https://31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3od6p7xog1qjkeqso1_500.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]
Man, that promo was great; Ernie went full Fred Sanford.

[quote="Titus Andronicus, post: 117094547"]Meanwhile he has Rollins perpetuating the idea that he's a ladies man on the road. Reigns had been found out for the fraud he is.

The dance too. Don't forget the dance.[/QUOTE]
So are you gimmick poster now?

If WWE Network is causing all these money issues, just imagine how badly everything would be fucked if they had gone forward with Vince's original vision of WWE Network as a premium cable channel.

If WWE Network is causing all these money issues, just imagine how badly everything would be fucked if they had gone forward with Vince's original vision of WWE Network as a premium cable channel.

They wouldn't have put their PPVs on it, so it wouldn't be as much of a sink or swim situation.

They wouldn't have put their PPVs on it, so it wouldn't be as much of a sink or swim situation.

I'm pretty sure the original plan for the cable channel WWE Network was to put all the PPVs on it except for the big ones (Mania, Royal Rumble, SummerSlam, Survivor Series).

Gorillaz

I would love for HHH to mention/berry us on Twitter like that.

Builds our rep up in a "why you mad doe" way. I would enjoy the shovel.

G-Fex

Things I like:

Bike riding. Kind of. I also kind of hate it at the same time.
Bob Backlund's helmet of hair in 1994 before he went for the buzz cut
The AC I put in today
90's NBA
PRIDE (but only in Japan, shit wasn't the same with the unified rules in the US)
Antonio Inoki's POWERFUL jaw line
The Swirl

Things I don't like:

Bean Breath
The Tatanka/Lex Luger angle
UFC
That it was 92 degrees at 82% humidity today and I was riding my bike in it today
That DBryne could be at the brink of his career ending
Michael Hayes
Fex
This botch
ibizKJj00dzcoc.gif

Things Stro hates:

Freedom
Liberty
Bill of rights
goodwill to all man
wwf pre and post 1994

Stro likes:
Falling off his bike
communism

UberTag

We're a tenth of the way there after Tazz told Beef to fuck off.
A tenth is being kind. As if Tazz is actually relevant these days.
Hell, we couldn't even get the likes of R.D. Evans to acknowledge us when we had his face plastered across our thread for an entire month.

In this alternate reality, I still have $60 in my pocket and WWE is put out of its misery quicker. In hindsight, I would've much preferred the premium cable channel.

Gorillaz

Gaming sides problem is the noise to signal ratio where you have a bunch of kids and manchildren saying stupid shit and repeating bad jokes and advice from Reddit.

I dont think gaming side deserves as much shit as it gets because there are some good posters. They are just lost in a sea of shit

Top Bottom