• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Layin' the law, once again, prepare for war. C! Z! W!

Kaladin

ECSO10JBN008755.jpg

When did Roman Reigns have a fro?

If WWE ever actually went tits-up and you fucks switched to some MMA shit rather than pick another wrestling company to follow....well, I wouldn't be all that surprised. No fortitude, kids today.

strobogo

Banned
If WWE ever actually went tits-up and you fucks switched to some MMA shit rather than pick another wrestling company to follow....well, I wouldn't be all that surprised. No fortitude, kids today.

If WWE went tits up, it would mean their tape library would be sold and still released, so there is more than enough in there to last for the ends of all of our lives without any new content. I couldn't imagine jumping to MMA full time.

no one wants to see wrestling with moon talk commentary and pink hair wrestlers, Boots. shit, i assume they'd rather watch every West Ham match from last season than switching to NJPW or W1.

embrace the shoot fighting future, Boots.

ibp2i5Mpptq8w8.gif

strobogo

Banned
Things MMA needs no more of:

White guys with buzz cuts or very short hair wearing board shorts
Terrible tattoos

Things MMA needs more of:

Colorful people
Fatties

http://pharrfromheaven.tumblr.com/post/89149434792/angryblackman-theheadstrongprincess

Your daily reminder that John Cena is a better person than you, and that the happiness of kids like this is far more important than the happiness of people who want Cena to job to every IWC Crush of the Week.

I bring happiness to kids with what I can do, sure I can't grant wishes, but I realised yesterday that just spending a few minutes with kids can make their day. I'm not famous, but what I wear for work and the image and reputation it brings in the area I live means a lot.

This little kid had spent an hour watching his older brother receive some coaching, his parents were talking to the brother's coach after the session, so I talked to his younger brother and kicked a ball with him.
His Mom sent an email saying the little kid was wouldn't stop talking about the few minutes I kicked a ball with him!

I'm basically The John Cena of Northern England.

---

As for UFC/MMA I haven't watched it religiously since Captain America retired. If there's someone as mean but as awesome as Randy Couture then I might watch again, but he was THE guy.

jmdajr

http://pharrfromheaven.tumblr.com/post/89149434792/angryblackman-theheadstrongprincess

Your daily reminder that John Cena is a better person than you, and that the happiness of kids like this is far more important than the happiness of people who want Cena to job to every IWC Crush of the Week.

I don't know how he does it. Must take a certain type of human being because I'd just be constantly depressed.

I made this kids come true, and now he's dead.

On one hand it's good making people happy, but on the other hand constantly reminded how life is cruel.

jmdajr

End of WWE is pretty much end of wrestling for me. Probably just play more videogames or ..... maybe even get back in shape.

jmdajr

Sucks that WWE is going all Nirvana and cutting out all the excess. I for one like all the over the top KISS type showmanship/excess.

Kind exaggeration, but I can't deal with this shit becoming bare bones.

somedevil

So is anyone here going to get the ROH pay per view?

Also, John Pollock who has Court Bauer as a source on ROH posted this:

TNA has announced that Matt Hardy will be appearing on June 25th at the Impact tapings in New York for a reunion with Jeff Hardy (possibly a sign that the Willow character is being dropped). Hardy doesn’t have a contract with Ring of Honor and is still scheduled for the pay-per-view in Nashville this Sunday teaming with Michael Bennett against The Briscoe Brothers. There is a lot of stuff going on behind the scenes right now with both TNA and Ring of Honor and it goes way beyond the stories last week of TNA contacting ROH talent. I can say there is one significant name that is unhappy with his current situation and it should become a lot more clear by the end of the week.

I find it funny ROH and TNA are in this little feud now and I wonder who is Pollock talking about?

DMczaf

WrassleGAF will start loaning out talent to other OTs to stay afloat.

Sadly, that means one of you have to be booked at PopGAF for a few appearances. They pay well, I hear.

Bryan is now figured into the Summerslam main event card, but it's still not certain if he'll make that show. The thing is, he's probably not going to be facing Lesnar. The card is Lesnar vs "The WWE Champion."

Reigns or Cena, brothers.

strobogo

Banned

Sadly, that means one of you have to be booked at PopGAF for a few appearances. They pay well, I hear.

I think Bean should be the one to be sent on a learning excursion. Like Yoshi Tatsu's. He'll go to another community and then do nothing for 5 years and everyone will forget about him.

Kaladin

Don't look at me, I'm already a part time contract worker here as it is.

Alucard

Banned

I've kind of been unceremoniously black balled from NHL-GAF for posting wrestling gifs as responses. :(

Alucard

Banned
It is okay guys, Spain is out and Oranje advances, GAF is now fine.

Spain getting bounced is incredible. The tears...they taste so sweet. Justice served after their boring style winning in 2010. Yeah, I said it. Spain were frauds then too.

Top Bottom