• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Layin' the law, once again, prepare for war. C! Z! W!

DMczaf

taker2_zps107dfa01.gif

What the god damn fuck

Alucard

Banned
Catching up on Raw a bit.

Ambrose is a star. He's going to get himself over until they can't ignore him anymore. He has such great expressions for the camera, and his brawling style really complements his unstable nature.

WrassleGAF will start loaning out talent to other OTs to stay afloat.

Sadly, that means one of you have to be booked at PopGAF for a few appearances. They pay well, I hear.

there's a co-promotion deal signed with MMA-Gaf.

Metal-Gaf could also use a few new faces once in a while.

Laserfrog

download1vscj.gif

"I was reckless with a tombstone once, I dropped it and it fell on my toe. It hurt a bit, but not too much because I am strong. Thank you and goodnight."

Dr Duncan Steel , the leader of the eys movmeent has speraind hand and cant type well that sucks be back soon champ

my one hnd can't contain the rage i have inside me!!!

the sprain is basically this

wwe-raw-photos-4472.jpg

but on my wrist. i don't think i broke it though. it's just veeeeerrrrrrry weak right now.
recovery journal with terrible phone camera angles coming soon.

Gorillaz

Bryan is now figured into the Summerslam main event card, but it's still not certain if he'll make that show. The thing is, he's probably not going to be facing Lesnar. The card is Lesnar vs "The WWE Champion."

Reigns or Cena, brothers.

Thinking they will hold off Reigns v Lesnar for another big one. Maybe SS or Rumble. I can't see it be Summerslam because he's still too fresh for something like that.

I'll go with Cena, can't wait to hear his deflection of Heyman promos

Sblargh

Banned
Why isn't this a Raw vignette

Because it is funny.
Also, if it were a Raw vignette, Michael Cole would be laughing out loud trying to explain the joke, they would make 27 of those and air them all in two weeks. Then Rusev would be deemed a failure and given a dancing gimmick in hopes of saving his character.

DMczaf

Hey, wrasslegaf, since we are the leading gif content creator on this forum, are we going to move to webm?

Did you not just see what happened with Vince and WWE Network? We don't move to a new format until someone else takes the loss on that shit!

Top Bottom