• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Layin' the law, once again, prepare for war. C! Z! W!

You know, I gotta give WWE credit. When it comes to the MITB, I honestly have no idea who's walking out champion.

I feel like anytime someone says this...

300px-CENAWINSLOL.jpg

Rollins is the lock for the briefcase, but I wonder who else they'll throw in there. Ambrose for sure. Hopefully Sandow.

Kaladin

Whoever wins this is just a transitional champion holding the belt for Brock to take it at Summerslam or Bryan to take it when he returns.

Sblargh

Banned
I'm so unhyped for this. I'm not a big fan of ladder matches to being with. I saw the ones by Edge and the Hardys that people love and all I could see was "people falling off high places and the crowd cheering that they are possibly dead" and after CZW June, I say that if you aren't falling on some mix of fire, barbed wire and lightbulb, you shouldn't even bother.

Fetish crap. I saw a terrible one at the ice ribbon show I went too. Kept waiting for some kind of rally but it was a shitty beat down for ten minutes. It was disturbing.

As I think about I'm sure there's a huuuuge disgusting market for it going by the proliferation of /mensrights /redpill bullshit we've seen lately.

somedevil

You know, I gotta give WWE credit. When it comes to the MITB, I honestly have no idea who's walking out champion.

Well if they are facing Brock 3 people are favored.

Also, this is the lineup for the ROH PPV:

- ROH World Title match: Adam Cole vs. Michael Elgin.

- ROH Tag Title match: ReDragon (Kyle O'Reilly & Bobby Fish) vs. Christopher Daniels & Kazarian.

- ROH TV Title match: Jay Lethal vs. Matt Taven with Truth Martini handcuffed to the ringpost.

- The Briscoes vs. Matt Hardy & Michael Bennett (w/Maria Kanellis).

- Kevin Steen vs. Silas Young.

- Cedric Alexander vs. Roderick Strong in a submission match.

- Tommaso Ciampa vs. A.C.H. vs. Takaaki Watanabe from New Japan vs. Caprice Coleman vs. Tadarius Thomas vs. B.J. Whitmer in a six-way match for a future ROH TV Title shot.

Will anyone be getting the pay per view?

Let's say, hypothetically, that all our doom and gloom predictions come true and WWE goes down to Capcom levels of money. What do you think is the most desperate thing they could do to try and save themselves?

Kaladin

I'm hype because I want to root for Cesaro, Wyatt or Reigns (in that order) to win the match. Fuck Cena, Del Rio, Sheamus and Orton (in that order) if they win.

I like to imagine a Julius Caesar scenario where Vince walks into the offices one day only to be met by Triple H and a small band of NXT superstars who all proceed to all give Vince their finishers. Vince looks at HHH in the eyes and whispers "Et tu, Hunter?" Before HHH pedigrees him into the ground.

If it's Brock vs. Champ at SummerSlam then I hope we get Bryan vs King H. They need to go at it again.

Then Brock vs Bryan at Survivor Series (barn burner, Lesnar goes over), Bryan wins Rumble, Wins title at Mania and avenges Taker's streak (preferably through a congratulatory titantron vignette from Taker himself ala an old 90's arcade game) Bryan has his moment again, and my wrist gets healed through robotic prosthetics, one giant reset button all is well in 2015!

As I think about I'm sure there's a huuuuge disgusting market for it going by the proliferation of /mensrights /redpill bullshit we've seen lately.
The Joshi only wrestling fan gets pretty creepy. There was a guy there from Germany I kept asking about his love of Joshi. I kept getting bs answers as to why he never appreciated any of the men's wrestling. Just tell me you get off on it. He also goes to all the shimmer shows.

Also, watched the video in the Scientology thread. This guy is almost the Undertaker

Then Brock vs Bryan at Survivor Series (barn burner, Lesnar goes over), Bryan wins Rumble, Wins title at Mania and avenges Taker's streak (preferably through a congratulatory titantron vignette from Taker himself ala an old 90's arcade game) Bryan has his moment again, and my wrist gets healed through robotic prosthetics, one giant reset button all is well in 2015!

Bryan needs to spike some drinks when he returns and make this happen.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I like intergender matches but I really dislike when you can sense there's some real disgust going on.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I don't like IG matches where dudes beat the fuck out of women, usually way stiffer than they would be against other men. It's very uncomfortable.

Yeah. It's fortunately easy to tell when this is some sick shit. I hate that.

I don't like IG matches where dudes beat the fuck out of women, usually way stiffer than they would be against other men. It's very uncomfortable.

Yeah. This is what I meant by my post before. I like IG matches, I just want them to be an actual match and not "dude beats up on lady for 20 minutes and she gets no offense in because that'd be ridiculous"

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
For YOUR gifs? When am I going to get paid for mine, god damn it?
I was making gifs while you were gifsoupping, sir. PAY YOUR GIFSOUP ROYALTIES
I've seen Kana's kicks, she could fuck that guy right up!

HAhaaha, Suzuki would murder Kana. He basically destroyed Aja Kong in a singles match, and Aja Kong is about 10x the threat Kana thinks she is.

IG in Japan are softer than Joshi on Joshi matches.
hikarukneeh7rx4.gif

strobogo

Banned
I was making gifs while you were gifsoupping, sir. PAY YOUR GIFSOUP ROYALTIES

HAhaaha, Suzuki would murder Kana. He basically destroyed Aja Kong in a singles match, and Aja Kong is about 10x the threat Kana thinks she is.

IG in Japan are softer than Joshi on Joshi matches.

ivCG3iLJ3pAHy.gif

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
It's not a fetishization thing either. Suzuki beats the fuck out of and disrespects all of his opponents.
minoaja55hoec.gif

minoruaja3ipli.gif

The meanest man in wrestling isn't going to suddenly go soft for a female opponent. He did it to Aja and you can tell he respects Aja and a joshi is going to want you to hit her as hard as possible and not sugarcoat it.
skdsakdsakfljhyd1.gif

Re-watching Bryan/H at Mania. That Imagine Dragons song is so terrible but the hype video still gets me. King H's entrance. God this was all so perfect.

Alucard

Banned
Well if they are facing Brock 3 people are favored.

Also, this is the lineup for the ROH PPV:

Will anyone be getting the pay per view?

Yep. I'm going to either order it on TV, or at the very least on iPPV. Have already told my wife I'm spending that night watching wrestling.

I'm actually very excited for the show and think the card looks quite good. There are also rumoured to be some surprises. I'm banking on Evan Bourne returning as Matt Sydal.

Top Bottom