• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Layin' the law, once again, prepare for war. C! Z! W!

tuFljKz.gif

mrboo001

Banned
I like to imagine a Julius Caesar scenario where Vince walks into the offices one day only to be met by Triple H and a small band of NXT superstars who all proceed to all give Vince their finishers. Vince looks at HHH in the eyes and whispers "Et tu, Hunter?" Before HHH pedigrees him into the ground.

Some people say that the "Et tu, Brute?" line was not meant to mean "Why did you betray me?", but more as "I hope this happens to you too, asshole!". I imange Vince would go for the latter in this scenario.

jmdajr

Wonder if there are still people ordering PPVs instead of signing up to the network.

Might sound silly but I think many just don't want to go through the inconvenience of signing up.

tm24

For the July OT we need to combine the state of WWE and Bronson's height

July Wrasslin' |OT| Both WWE stock and BronsonLee coming up short

Carnby

Up until this month, I was 110% behind the WWE Network. Bryan had a WrestleMania moment, Cena was on the undercard, and Taker's streak ended, and the Network aired its first live pay per view. I was confident this was the beginning of a new era.

5 months later, its the same old shit. I hope the Network failing is the wake up call WWE needs. You can't expect people to spend money, on a monthly basis, on a shitty product.

strobogo

Banned
WWE has so much shit that if they released it all at once, no one here would be able to watch all of it even if they watch the Network every day for the rest of their lives. That's what they should do. You could COMPLETELY tune out of the current product and never be out of stuff to watch. 4LYFE

Vylash

Up until this month, I was 110% behind the WWE Network. Bryan had a WrestleMania moment, Cena was on the undercard, and Taker's streak ended, and the Network aired its first live pay per view. I was confident this was the beginning of a new era.

5 months later, its the same old shit. I hope the Network failing is the wake up call WWE needs. You can't expect people to spend money, on a monthly basis, on a shitty product.

You're not spending money just on the current product, you're spending money on hundreds of hours of content, with tons more to come

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Funnily enough World War 3 1995 has a pretty decent Joshi tag match out of nowhere. It starts off incredibly botchy though but they hit a rhythm about halfway in and the ending is really great.

strobogo

Banned
They've been digitizing their archive for over a decade now. I have a hard time believing they don't at least have every WWF show from the 70s until today ready to be put up. All the weekend shows, specials, everything. Same for WCW proper.

They've been digitizing their archive for over a decade now. I have a hard time believing they don't at least have every WWF show from the 70s until today ready to be put up. All the weekend shows, specials, everything. Same for WCW proper.

Vincent will string us suckers along for a few years before putting up the shows that we actually want to see.

I'm out after my subscription runs out. It's a combination of me not wanting to give WWE money and not needing that much wrestling in my life.

Man God

Non-Canon Member

It's actually a ton of work replacing all the audio for the stuff they were too cheap to get the rights for. Let alone bookmarking the whole thing for ease on the network.

Heel

If they put it all up at once, there would be people like you who would watch every hour of television programming owned by World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc. inside the span of a 6 month WWE Network commitment.

In other words, this build is a "slow burn."

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
If they don't start putting up Nitro in the next month or so, I'm not re-subscribing.
Also, if Bronson tried to stab me, I would just put my hand on his forehead and watch his tiny little arms swing at me.

strobogo

Banned
If they put it all up at once, there would be people like you who would watch every hour of television programming owned by World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc. inside the span of a 6 month WWE Network commitment.

In other words, this build is a "slow burn."

It's umpossible for anyone to watch all of their content ever. Unless you live like 200 years.

ARTIST RENDERING OF BRONSON TRYING TO STAB SOMEONE

Chucky-chucky-25649979-1200-803.png

Kaladin

You almost don't need current wrestling anymore with the WWE Network. Just watch the classic weekly shows for your wrestling fix once all of that is on there and you're good to go.

Top Bottom