• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Layin' the law, once again, prepare for war. C! Z! W!

So what is the most likely way of TNA dying right now?

Now that we know WWE wont be moving to that channel and pushing them out there is no obvious looming deadline.

Is it going to just randomly die one day? Like a indie promoting. Everyone shows up for a impact taping but Dixie isnt there and the door has a padlock on it?

Apparently the NY tapings is TNA's way to try to save the Spike deal, by appearing in their backyard. The Spike higher ups are supposed to be in attendance and make a decision after.

So what is the most likely way of TNA dying right now?

Now that we know WWE wont be moving to that channel and pushing them out there is no obvious looming deadline.

Is it going to just randomly die one day? Like a indie promoting. Everyone shows up for a impact taping but Dixie isnt there and the door has a padlock on it?

I would watch that episode.

strobogo

Banned
You know TNA is in a really bad place when they're trying to get the rub from an indie promotion that doesn't have TV, doesn't have any future events listed on their website, but still draws more to shows than TNA.

I think I made a mistake trading Harper and Steve Kerr. For dudes from the Heat. But it opened up SO much more money for me. Harper had a massive contract. As much as Pippen. What the fuck. Dude was ranked as like 68, Pippen is at 93, yet they're making the same dollars? Also, FUCK HAKEEM. Dude is killing me.

Kaladin

Apparently the NY tapings is TNA's way to try to save the Spike deal, by appearing in their backyard. The Spike higher ups are supposed to be in attendance and make a decision after.

They're doing six days of tapings across two weeks in NYC....the second set in August have barely sold.

They would have probably been better off doing one night of tapings with a TV PPV super show in one set.

somedevil

Whether it's Spike or not, someone should pick up ROH.

They do have a tv deal with Sinclair but not everyone gets that network. The funny thing is they have a pay per view this Sunday but never advertised that. Then I listened to Pollock and Bauer and he sounded pissed about it. Then said something cryptic saying he won't talk about until after the pay per view.

So it sounds like something went wrong when they wanted to promote the pay per view either with Sinclair or TNA might have been blocking them.

They do have a tv deal with Sinclair but not everyone gets that network. The funny thing is they have a pay per view this Sunday but never advertised that. Then I listened to Pollock and Bauer and he sounded pissed about it. Then said something cryptic saying he won't talk about until after the pay per view.

So it sounds like something went wrong when they wanted to promote the pay per view either with Sinclair or TNA might have been blocking them.

I thought I read that TNA was buying up ad space in Sinclair markets .

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

Yeah Court sounded irritated as shit.

They're doing six days of tapings across two weeks in NYC....the second set in August have barely sold.

They would have probably been better off doing one night of tapings with a TV PPV super show in one set.

The problem is they have to tape so many shows together for budget reasons, but people can only take so much wrestling at once. That's why they crowd is always dead in the taping for the second show. They are making these guys watch like 5 hours of wrestling at once. I don't understand why they didn't try to do some tv tapings in Dallas while they were here. We are always a good crowd to them.

strobogo

Banned
Spider did you ever give your thoughts on Stardust?

igxZqpBMLryaN.gif

Kaladin

The problem is they have to tape so many shows together for budget reasons, but people can only take so much wrestling at once. That's why they crowd is always dead in the taping for the second show. They are making these guys watch like 5 hours of wrestling at once. I don't understand why they didn't try to do some tv tapings in Dallas while they were here. We are always a good crowd to them.

I remember the TV taping I went to in Macon, GA that was a double episode taping that featured Beer Money breaking up. The crowd was hot, because it was south GA, but by the second show they were fatigued.

strobogo

Banned
I went to Raws in 1996 and in 1997. In 1996, they were still doing one live, 3 taped for the month and they'd knock them out in one month. In 1997, they did two Raws, but a month's worth of Shotgun. Brutal to sit through.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Fucking hell, where my rudoreels.com order at Bootaaay?! I'm just assuming you stole them because you...yep.

Kaladin

vs Charles Lucero

vs Hector Garza

Top ten move video

vs Cavernario

vs Cavernario II

No joke, this guy is basically Daniel Bryan NXT version, older indy guy making a splash in their newcomer tourney and has the internet totally behind him. His story is crazy too

Sweet, now I have something to kill some time with.

So, with Matt Hardy going to TNA, does Matt confront Willow and wake up Jeff to reform The Hardies?

I think that is the plan.

So, with Matt Hardy going to TNA, does Matt confront Willow and wake up Jeff to reform The Hardies?

I just assume they are going to do Hardy's vs Bully and Dvon. I'd rather see the Wolves vs Hardy's though. Love TNAs thought process though. Instead of keeping Daniels and Kazarian fuck it, bring Dvon and Matt Hardy back.

Top Bottom