• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Layin' the law, once again, prepare for war. C! Z! W!

So you've never had Dominos

Have you even tried it lately? Love the crust with the butter and garlic and the toppings taste good. It's my favorite delivery pizza franchise now. Stuffed crust from Pizza Hut is also good, but the actual pizza toppings taste better from Domino's. Too bad I'm eating clean right now.

i4MLev8JgcroV.gif

Dominos entire marketing campaign for the past couple years has been "we're terrible, and we'll continue to be terrible, but please buy from us"

JavyOO7

Dominos ain't so bad. I usually get brooklyn pizza with alfredo sauce and its pretty good.

Local pizza? Power Pizza and Pizza Rustica over here are pretty good and I think are better than your usual pizza chains like dominos/pizza hut/papa johns/little ceasars and etc. Just wish power pizza and pizza rustica would sell their pizza with alfredo sauce for those that don't want tomato sauce.

strobogo

Banned
Pizza is super easy to fuck up. Too doughy. Too much sauce. Too much cheese. Not enough sauce. Not enough cheese. Bad mix of toppings. Too mushy. Too crunchy. There is a delicate balance for a great pizza.

even though i don't do Straight Shooters anymore, i'll gif Glory for wrasslegaf. letting you guys know what's gonna take over RAW next year on Mondays.

I like local places as well as Pizza Hut, Dominos and Papa Jones.

And Little Caesars!

Come at me.
I'll come at you with a handshake, friend.
I will not be vilified for having standards just because you Roman Reigns fans still eat Dominos because it reminds you of college.

http://a.abcnews.go.com/images/GMA/abc_YO_pp_pp_121005_800x450.jpg[/IG][/QUOTE]

Don't be mad that your Daniel Bryan-level pizza places are about to get shut down while other franchises see amazing success.

Limit

The PG argument doesn't hold any water given that TNA is PG 13 and yet it is even more hot garbage of a product than WWE.

PG isn't the entire problem, so going to a more mature product wouldn't totally fix all of the problems with WWE, but it would definitely help. It would help alot of people with their promos, things could be more realistic, there could be blood, and more mature undertones to storylines.

JavyOO7

Nothing wrong with that. Some value big pizza chains, other value local pizza, and others value both. Its no biggie. If anything, its a good thing that local pizzas are around because it pushes big pizza to be better with their product.

In theory...

Vylash

PG isn't the entire problem, so going to a more mature product wouldn't totally fix all of the problems with WWE, but it would definitely help. It would help alot of people with their promos, things could be more realistic, there could be blood, and more mature undertones to storylines.

And that's why they should never, ever, ditch PG

Nothing wrong with that. Some value big pizza chains, other value local pizza, and others value both. Its no biggie. If anything, its a good thing that local pizzas are around because it pushes big pizza to be better with their product.

In theory...
Indy pizza chains piss me off with their flippy floppy bullshit.

...wait
My love of wrestling and pizza are overlapping in unexpected ways...

PG isn't the problem.

Creative is the problem. Over saturation is the problem. There's nothing special about the product or talent. How many hours of tv do they have now? 7 or 8 hours a week? 3 hour raws and 2 hour smackdown kill any casual audience you might gain. It's burned me out. Now I read spoilers and catch the PPV. There's no reason to tune in every week. It's 99% filler bullshit.

I have no idea how to fix it other than less hours on tv and that will never happen.

Edit: on the pizza front Jets pizza is the greatest thing ever. Or if I'm in Chicago giordanos but that's is I'm feeling fancy.

Alucard

Banned
Tommy Dreamer doing a worked shoot on Dixie and Taryn Terrell returning on Impact tonight.

Guys...I might watch. After the positive buzz coming off of Slammiversary and the New York tapings a week away, I'm feeling sucked in a bit.

I'll at least be DVRing the show, reading reports, and fast forwarding to the good stuff.

I haven't even watched Raw in like a month and a half. Show is totally missable. Tonight's Impact is the first wrestling I'm going to watch since then.

Top Bottom