• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Layin' the law, once again, prepare for war. C! Z! W!

zychi

Banned
TNA was doomed to fail the second they announced the name

TNA

After the attitude era ended.

T AND FUCKING A

May as well have called it BDSM or DTF

I kinda wish MVP was the GM for the WWE and Kenny King was his special enforcer. I don't remember him in the WWE, but I think he would be a great member of The Authority.

I'm still one episode behind on NXT so, I'm gonna watch this TNA episode til I'm bored.

DMczaf

Nice to see TNA copying WWE by firing people

They are not copying at all.

K5BQR2XKKVFG5MUHQSZL6D.jpg

Their DBry is still champ!

Alucard

Banned
I kinda wish MVP was the GM for the WWE and Kenny King was his special enforcer. I don't remember him in the WWE, but I think he would be a great member of The Authority.

I'm still one episode behind on NXT so, I'm gonna watch this TNA episode til I'm bored.

T-minus 15 minutes? I'm already not feeling this episode that much. Gonna turn it off and do some yoga if something doesn't grab me by 9:45.

Gorillaz

Im watching this as well. Don't know how long I'll last tbh

Full Impact spoilers for tonight:

*TNA champion Eric Young pinned Kenny King.

*TNA Tag Team champions The Wolves defeated Willow & Abyss and Austin Aries & Samoa Joe.

*MVP announced he was making The Wolves and MVP defend their belts again tonight. He also announced Earl Hebner was fired.

*Tommy Dreamer and Dixie Carter had their in-ring confrontation. It ended with Dixie kicking him in the groin.
*Kurt Angle is backstage and wants to see MVP.

*TNA Tag Team champions The Wolves defeated Bram & Magnus via DQ after Bram used a chair. The beat down the champs until Jeff Hardy and Abyss made the save.

*Gail Kim welcomed back Taryn Terrell. The Beautiful People come out and there's a big brawl. Taryn runs them off.

*Bobby Lashley defeated Eric Young to win the TNA title. They all beat down Young and Bobby Roode (making his return) hit the ring to make the save.

Alucard

Banned
Hey guys, remember when Abyss/Joseph Park "left" because he said he had to find someone who understands him? That he was going to "fix" himself? And then he came back with Magnus, even though that probably wasn't who he meant? Good times.

I'm yawning, bros. I haven't been given a reason to care about any of these wrestlers or why they're fighting.

*TNA Tag Team champions The Wolves defeated Willow & Abyss and Austin Aries & Samoa Joe.

*MVP announced he was making The Wolves and MVP defend their belts again tonight. He also announced Earl Hebner was fired.

*Tommy Dreamer and Dixie Carter had their in-ring confrontation. It ended with Dixie kicking him in the groin.

*TNA Tag Team champions The Wolves defeated Bram & Magnus via DQ after Bram used a chair. The beat down the champs until Jeff Hardy and Abyss made the save.

*Gail Kim welcomed back Taryn Terrell. The Beautiful People come out and there's a big brawl. Taryn runs them off.

*Bobby Lashley defeated Eric Young to win the TNA title. They all beat down Young and Bobby Roode (making his return) hit the ring to make the save.

Yep that sounds like shit. I'm out.

Alucard

Banned

Thanks. I'm tapping out right after this tag match. Outside of the run-in at the end of the episode, the rest sounds pretty bland. Not "bad," but just bland.

DDP Yoga time.

Joseph Park was great once upon a time:

160%20-%20joseph_park%20tna.png

Sup WrassleGaf! Longtime lurker and one time wrasslegaf chat participant during E3 (as RedPyramids), I've finally arrived and am ready to smell bean breath, roll my eyes at gaming side vince gifs (think I saw one today that said IT WAS PS4 ALL ALONE AUSTIN :| ) and TO STAY HYPED.

Also the avi was a quick job, I'm not like that paramour guy :{

FAV FIVE WRASSLIN REGRETS:

-Being live at Nassau Coliseum for Droz getting paralyzed :\
-Selling Dark of Reckoning for an OG Game Boy Advance
-Day 1 Raw 2
-botching a rolling thunder and flying from the trampoline onto an asphalt driveway during teenage roughhousin'
-being a huge Hardy Boyz fan growing up as a wannabe goth teen. Its like I have a new thing to regret about it every day!

Alucard

Banned
Reasons this match is pointless even though the wrestlers are doing a good job:

-Why would Samoa Joe and Austin Aries want the tag titles?
-Would Abyss and Willow actually care about the tag titles?
-The Wolves have barely talked about the titles or been made to look strong with them.

That no-look backwards dive by Hardy/Willow was pretty rad, but...there's no reason to care.

JavyOO7

God damn I love that Ascension entrance so much. ROAR!!!!! and the crowd goes "YAH YAH YAH!!!" ... its wonderful.

Too bad they won't get the same reaction if they were to ever get to RAW or Smackdown though. /tear

Alucard

Banned
Yeah, I'm tuning out now. Kinda wanna see the Dixie/Dreamer conversation, but I'll watch it once I'm able to fast forward and not have to wait for ring entrances and commercials.

Okay, I'm tapping out, boys. TNA is back to being bland after a positive PPV performance last weekend.

See ya'll later. Seriously time for DDP Yoga nnnnnow.

¡HarlequinPanic!;117361481 said:
Joseph Park was great once upon a time:

160%20-%20joseph_park%20tna.png

Sup WrassleGaf! Longtime lurker and one time wrasslegaf chat participant during E3 (as RedPyramids), I've finally arrived and am ready to smell bean breath, roll my eyes at gaming side vince gifs (think I saw one today that said IT WAS PS4 ALL ALONE AUSTIN :| ) and TO STAY HYPED.

Also the avi was a quick job, I'm not like that paramour guy :{

FAV FIVE WRASSLIN REGRETS:

-Being live at Nassau Coliseum for Droz getting paralyzed :
-Selling Dark of Reckoning for an OG Game Boy Advance
-Day 1 Raw 2
-botching a rolling thunder and flying from the trampoline onto an asphalt driveway during teenage roughhousin'
-being a huge Hardy Boyz fan growing up as a wannabe goth teen. Its like I have a new thing to regret about it every day!

RdDmx.gif

Welcome kiddo. Droz was on the Raw Rewind last night. :(

Top Bottom