• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Layin' the law, once again, prepare for war. C! Z! W!

Hq6sIHW.png

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
¡HarlequinPanic!;117361481 said:
Joseph Park was great once upon a time:

160%20-%20joseph_park%20tna.png

Sup WrassleGaf! Longtime lurker and one time wrasslegaf chat participant during E3 (as RedPyramids), I've finally arrived and am ready to smell bean breath, roll my eyes at gaming side vince gifs (think I saw one today that said IT WAS PS4 ALL ALONE AUSTIN :| ) and TO STAY HYPED.

Also the avi was a quick job, I'm not like that paramour guy :{

FAV FIVE WRASSLIN REGRETS:

-Being live at Nassau Coliseum for Droz getting paralyzed :\
-Selling Dark of Reckoning for an OG Game Boy Advance
-Day 1 Raw 2
-botching a rolling thunder and flying from the trampoline onto an asphalt driveway during teenage roughhousin'
-being a huge Hardy Boyz fan growing up as a wannabe goth teen. Its like I have a new thing to regret about it every day!

Welcome goddammit welcome!

Thanks for Fave Fiving ahead of time. Now get to shakin' hands!

Welcome HarlequinPanic, what kind of pizza do you like?

I actually live near vinny's pizzaria in Brooklyn and got that macho man slice.

It was mediocre :[.

I believe in the pizza slice trinity, there's a triangle, on each point: cheese, sauce, and crust. You can have two of the three, my ideal case will leave cheese as the slouch.

somedevil

I loved that promo from dreamer that wrestling cures cancer and your show sucks. So Dixie kicks him in the balls so the show will continue to suck.

I really like Nattie and TJ being in NXT. I also like the storyline that they're giving them too. Sadly, I don't think it's something that would work on Raw.

Heel

i mean, i'm not saying i hate it yet. there is plenty of old timey references and lingo they can pull from to make it fun and playful.

but...what the fuck.

strobogo

Banned
I can definitely see Roman Reigns having a year-long title reign ala Diesel.

*shudders completely on the inside and in my dislocated wrist*

Brah, you gotta stop being a pussy and get back on that bike. I had a few injuries, including a wrist injury, when I started riding. You get a brace for that sumbitch, wrap it up, and get back to WORK, son.

Heel

i mean, i bet chikara or 5 dollar wrestling considered it at some point and said 'hmm...let's revisit this at a later date.'

just...what the fuck.

wait until cornette get wind of this shit. he'll be shaking like a coon dog trying to shit peach pits.

somedevil

TNA Spoilers for next week:

*TNA champion Lashley, MVP and Kenny King celebrate Lashley's win last week. Eric Young and Bobby Roode hit the scene. MVP decides he's going to fire them but out comes someone representing the board of directors who informs MVP he is stripped of his role and power as Director of Wrestling Operations. The person flubbed their lines a ton.

Tna always finds the worst actors.

Sblargh

Banned
Vaudevillains are awesome. Has Aiden English almost botches the senton or it was supposed to look like that? Looked dangerous how he actually flipped at the last second.

Alucard

Banned
Okay, this Tommy Dreamer promo is really good. I'm going to feel good turning this off after this because it can surely only go downhill from here.

Alucard

Banned
Yes there is a taping tomorrow. In these 2 shows they tape enough for 3 weeks.

Shit. I thought we were going to get an actual live show next Thursday. Ah well.

And man, Dixie getting the feels from Tommy's speech. She literally wants to cry.

And Dreamer was amazing in this segment. A shame this angle will likely go to shit in the span of one or two Impacts.

'Nite, folks. Shower time. Turning this shit off now and deleting it from my DVR.

Top Bottom