• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Layin' the law, once again, prepare for war. C! Z! W!

izteOHza4jE9W.gif
Wow.
iZVgLQ4hjLkph.gif

Cagey

Banned
This commercial during NXT with Khal Drogo as part of a Southwestern biker duo is the most compelling tag team shown on WWE TV.

i mean, i'm not saying i hate it yet. there is plenty of old timey references and lingo they can pull from to make it fun and playful.

but...what the fuck.

There's nothing fun or playful about the Vaudevillains, friend. Just typical NXT dogshit gimmick.

Watching Superstars, i'm kinda surprised by this Swagger/RVD match!

You watch Superstars?

I bet you have a subscription to WWE Magazine as well.

Cagey

Banned
I hope they wait to introduce Zayn on Raw until Cesaro is reestablished, so he can come in and have one those excellent go 20 minutes and lose as underdog who pushed the known guy to the limit matches like they had NXT. Let the crowd see him as awesome and fun in the ring early even in a loss. Beating randoms wouldn't do as much for him

There's nothing fun or playful about the Vaudevillains, friend. Just typical NXT dogshit gimmick.
If you drew a Venn diagram of Vaudevillain fans and Brandon Stroud readers, it'd be one circle.

strobogo

Banned
Avocado, beans, and nuts?

Avocados are gross. I need to change up the diet to help drop the weight. I seem to have maxed out at 5-7 lost just from dropping booze. I go through phases where I actually log what I eat and eat almost only freshly cut and steamed veggies with maybe some rice or chicken thrown in. And I always feel better and lose weight, but I don't have as much physical energy to do rides and then I get sick of eating the same shit.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Watching all these old Worldwides, I think I hate Duggan more than Stro hates Hayes. Fuck this fat, spot protecting, no talent piece of shit. Wish his face would get stuck like that.

Avocados are gross. I need to change up the diet to help drop the weight. I seem to have maxed out at 5-7 lost just from dropping booze. I go through phases where I actually log what I eat and eat almost only freshly cut and steamed veggies with maybe some rice or chicken thrown in. And I always feel better and lose weight, but I don't have as much physical energy to do rides and then I get sick of eating the same shit.

Bananas are good for bike rides.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I like to think Andre stretched Duggan real good when he first came in. That's what I like to think to make me feel better about this jackass being anything other than a jobber.

Alucard

Banned
There is so much amazing wrestling available to watch out there. With youtube and dailymotion, we are truly spoiled and I think we take it for granted.

Mengetsu

So my friend works at Radio City Music Hall and said he saw Dean Ambrose watching Dave Chappell comedy show tonight cause he's a fan apparently. He said he had a date with him short woman long blond hair. Im sorry Rafa..Titty Master is slaying dat Renee.

Sblargh

Banned
I'm usually the only person in the thread who likes Alex Riley, but he was extra annoying this NXT. But I'll blame the fact that he was on "stupidly discuting storyline while there is a match going on" duty; the only who can sometimes pull this off is Reneé. Regal, on the other hand, is better every time.

tm24

Oh god, my godson has taken to trying to do the rainmaker pose and Nakamura's hand twitches and it's hilarious because 3.5 years old are so uncoordinated.

Top Bottom