• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Layin' the law, once again, prepare for war. C! Z! W!

strobogo

Banned
I wonder how Roman has been able to betray his genetics and stay fit and have striations. I also wonder what he'll look like in another 10 years.

For reference

His father:

3009413247_1_3_vuVl1ioi.jpg

His brother:

023.jpg

Also related to:

tua300_121017708_174g7i2-174g7ik.jpg

Yokozuna_-_Rodney_Anoia_12.jpg

RIKISHI.jpg

Umaga.png

samu.jpg

manu-wwe.jpg

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Aja Kong just jumped off the top rope to the outside.

I don't even have a gif. It's too much for me to process. Bull got completely screwed in this match though. She takes EVERYTHING. I think Aja bumps twice.
powerbomel8jss8.gif

A sweet powerbomb/backwards elbow drop for boooooootaaaaaaaaay

UberTag

Ambrose will be just fine. It's Rollins we need to worry about. So far, his turn has been handled pretty poorly.
He's hardly a convincing heel and he's landed the worst of the entrance themes. Ambrose's actually doesn't sound half bad.

Rollins needs that briefcase more than anyone else rumored to be in that match next week. It'll buy him some time to find himself. And then they can decide to Sandow him if he flames out.

I wouldn't say it's in shambles, but it's certainly frustrating from an older fan's perspective. Just remember, if you were a kid, you wouldn't be as critical.
That's only because they lack a frame of reference to compare it to a competently-managed product.
And even as a kid, I was hyper critical when people were obviously trying to snow me.
Like when they changed Raphael's voice actor in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles briefly and thought I wouldn't notice.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
I wonder how Roman has been able to betray his genetics and stay fit and have striations. I also wonder what he'll look like in another 10 years.

For reference

His father:

http://auto.img.v4.skyrock.net/7467/13127467/pics/3009413247_1_3_vuVl1ioi.jpg/IMG]

His brother:

[IMG]http://www.wwe.com/f/styles/photo_large/public/photo/image/2012/11/023.jpg/IMG]

Also related to:
[/QUOTE]
Reigns has great arms, but I'm not sure if he's actually all that cut up. And he avoided it because he probably didn't eat as much BBQ as the rest of them.

tm24

Oh goddamn. This year's Battle of Los Angeles, the best wrestling tournament in the US, will be held August 29th-31st! 3 nights! 24 (!) wrestlers! Sucks that it's labor day weekend and theres no way in hell i'll be getting that off.

First wrestler announced!

Matt Sydal!

Reigns has great arms, but I'm not sure if he's actually all that cut up. And he avoided it because he probably didn't eat as much BBQ as the rest of them.

Oh hey SoulPlaya, I wanted to tell you something. I stumbled upon Maven's "ask me anything" yesterday, and he mentioned how nice of a guy Kane is IRL. Like, truly nice and humble. He also had nothing but good things to say about D-Von and The Rock (who both helped pay for his food and travel while he was a rookie), and apparently Undertaker likes bottles of Jack.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Oh hey SoulPlaya, I wanted to tell you something. I stumbled upon Maven's "ask me anything" yesterday, and he mentioned how nice of a guy Kane is IRL. Like, truly nice and humble. He also had nothing but good things to say about D-Von and The Rock (who both helped pay for his food and travel while he was a rookie), and apparently Undertaker likes bottles of Jack.

If you would watch Kevin Nash shoots instead of jobber AMAs, you would already know this.

strobogo

Banned
Rookie question: what's the difference between a no holds barred match and a no DQ match?

There isn't one. Different territories called the same gimmick match by different names, but they were the same thing. They're the same thing as a Bunkhouse match or ___ street fight.

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
Generally nothing, though at random points WWE might pretend there is and say there is a count out in a No Disqualification match, while a No Holds Barred match there is no count out.

It's not consistent, so usually just take it to mean weapons will be used or interference will happen.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Guess i'm gonna need that surgery after all, friends.

anyone here ever gotten pin therapy/surgery?

what

Is this bicycle-related? If so I guess let that be a lesson to you to not travel like plebians.

If not, uh, yeah.

Sad to hear it's coming to this, no matter what the occasion. Dunkin' Steelnuts :(

what

Is this bicycle-related? If so I guess let that be a lesson to you to not travel like plebians.

If not, uh, yeah.

Sad to hear it's coming to this, no matter what the occasion. Dunkin' Steelnuts :(

yeah i posted earlier as i was in the hospital after the orthopedist tried to snap my arm back in place Snake Eater style and things didn't really go as planned :/

now i'm facing possible surgery.

http://i.imgur.com/EQFYDS3.jpg -- heres my x-ray! (nsfw)

yeah bicycles are no jokes....

Just finished watching Her. Spike Jonze, you motherfucker.

Best wishes, Duncan. Hopefully you come back #EvenStronger.

mNQjN2I.jpg

i'm gonna have to sell the bad arm for the rest of my career :(

Meh, I thought it was alright, Joaquin was great.

I'm cynical as fuck but I loved it. I thought it would be Moonrise Kingdom levels of overrated-ness, which reminds me I need to watch The Grand Budapest Hotel.

Joaquin is the GOAT actor of our time.

Edit: The Tooth Fairy is on FXX.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
I'm cynical as fuck but I loved it. I thought it would be Moonrise Kingdom levels of overrated-ness, which reminds me I need to watch The Grand Budapest Hotel.

Joaquin is the GOAT actor of our time.

Edit: The Tooth Fairy is on FXX.
Joaquin nailed the performance, I was hoping for more feels to be pulled out of me, but it just didn't happen.
I refreshed the page 3 times, and your avatar changed every time.

You're in too deep, friend.
dw it's nbd

Ryan Sheckler is in The Tooth Fairy. I met him on XBL once playing UNO, or rather his friend was. They went into a private chat to show this girl his dick scar or some shit.

Alucard

Banned
Just finished the Ring of Honor Best in the World Preview Show: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3V4i8jaC64U

It's very well done and does a good job of hyping the matches. Elgin still needs to get more comfortable when speaking in front of a camera, and I am beyond excited for Kaz and Daniels vs. ReDRagon after the amazing Fish Bowl segment on this episode.

Kyle-Bobby.jpg

"I enjoy an appletini as much as any other confident heterosexual male."

The episode also shows the whole Elgin and Cole head shaving segment. It's the last 5-7 minutes of the ep.

I fully recommend checking out this fifty-minute preview show if you're planning on watching the PPV, are curious about it, or are on the fence about it.

JavyOO7

Coming from this list, I put in the respective show names on the url link to see if anything pops up. The only one besides SNME that pops up with a heading is Tuesday Night Titans (no video though). At least for me. Its probably just coincidence anyway. =p

218e23e983.png

I'm bored. I guess I'll watch the episode of SNME that's up. =p

Top Bottom