• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Layin' the law, once again, prepare for war. C! Z! W!

BqqvZFRIQAAmIwP.jpg

At least Cena winning this match will be softened by a solid looking match and wont be as bad as the last time he won MITB where they just filled the match with useless monsters like Big Show and Kane.

Cesaro and Regins and Bray will carry that match.

Then again you never know. Maybe they put the belt on Del Rio for a month. Wasnt he already doing his "give me the belt or I walk" crybaby act a few months ago?

ghostmind

The main event between Nakamura and Fale was pretty good. Fale has a surprising amount of stamina for his size, though Nak did a good job making it work.

The event itself had an amazing first half, followed by one match that dragged on far too long, and then a decent second half. One of the strongest PPVs of the year for them for sure.

Now the question is where they are going from here. Is Bullet Club going to implode or are the NJPW "home" talent going to get organized to take them on and get the belts back? I also enjoyed the post-match with Karl inviting all comers to take them on, including John Cena (followed by a comment of "who?"), Shawn Michaels, Curtis Axel and Kofi Kingston.

Finally, I'm hoping that they get Ricochet on the cards on a regular basis and in the mix for the IWGP Jr. Heavyweight title.

Bring on Kizuna Road and G1!

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Did Chris Nolan hire BJW's camermen? I've missed three Sekimoto lariats b ecause of these zooming in fucks.

You know, the worst part about Bullet Club though? Karl Anderson, by far and away the best wrestler in the stable, has gained nothing from being in that stable. He was a much more believable contender in the main event when he was solo wrestling Okada. Now he's just Bullet Club's Buff Bagwell.

Striker

Then again you never know. Maybe they put the belt on Del Rio for a month. Wasnt he already doing his "give me the belt or a walk" crybaby act a few months ago?
If you're lucky, guys like ADR, Cesaro, and probably Sheamus and Orton will do a good bump or two. The rest will be "omg look at dat!" spot like they did with in Cena-Bray or Cena-Ryback matches.

Heel

If they don't have Roman Reigns spear and/or superman punch the ladder as someone is climbing, WWE has failed as a company.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
If they don't have Roman Reigns spear and/or superman punch the ladder as someone is climbing, WWE has failed as a company.

He will get beat down at the start by the faces and the heels as it's all about getting Roman over no matter how many faces we have to sacrifice. So Roman will get to take his nap outside the ring for hte majority of the match, babygirl. Then he'll come in at the last 5 minutes and
"Roman Reigns is decimating the ring! Spear! Spear! Superman Punch! Oh my god, I've never seen anything like this!!"
"You better start believing in the Roman Reigns if you didn't before, Maggle!"

You know, the worst part about Bullet Club though? Karl Anderson, by far and away the best wrestler in the stable, has gained nothing from being in that stable. He was a much more believable contender in the main event when he was solo wrestling Okada. Now he's just Bullet Club's Buff Bagwell.

I'll agree with you there, Karl has been squandered ever since the group started. I don't think tag champion is a bad role for him, but Gallows has probably been the weakest member introduced to the Bullet Club and just doesn't compliment Anderson all that well like Bernard did.

Did Chris Nolan hire BJW's camermen? I've missed three Sekimoto lariats b ecause of these zooming in fucks.

This needs to stop. I first noticed it in TNA back in 2010 and then WWE started to do and now everyone seems to do it. Insane over the top zooms on 'impacts' and exaggerated tracking on slams and fist drops. I don't even want to think about the stupid shaky thing they do too.

It doesn't make the action look anymore dynamic, it just makes the whole thing cartoonish.

I re-watched Bryan's match against Miz where he won the US title. There's a woman in the crowd holding her Miz sign up and singing along passionately to every word of his song.

Dominion was great. I don't know why I keep doubting NJPW. They have all my money for the rest of the year.

YOUNG BUCKS BAYBEEEEE.

Seriously though, NJPW A+++++

Mengetsu

http://stillrealtous.com/still-real-story-dean-ambrose-became-titty-master/

The “Still Real” Story Of How Dean Ambrose Became The Titty Master

One of the questions we seem to get almost daily is “How did Dean Ambrose get the nickname the Titty Master?”We did some digging and ended up finding one of the most intriguing and fascinating stories to ever hit the wrestling world. Let’s start from the beginning.

In a very distant galaxy there is a planet called Breastulous. On December 7, 1985 a miracle happened. A super alien was born under the name of Jonathan Good. On Breastulous there is no oxygen, only breasts. The only means of self preservation on this planet is to keep contact with a titty. Jonathan was a very diligent worker and needed more titties to maintain his physical lifestyle. After a while, Good collected every titty that Breastulous had to offer, leaving everyone else on the planet struggling to stay alive. The people of Breastulous took a vote and ousted Jonathan Good. They sent him to a place called the independents.

The independents (also known as the indies) is a collection of smaller planets. Jonathan Good had made such a name for himself as an outlaw on Planet Breastulous that he decided to change his name when he landed in the indies. Now under the alias Jon Moxley, he was able to roam the indies freely and began his titty snatching ways again. After a while, Moxley again became a big fish in a small pond. He collected almost all the titties that the indies had to offer and would’ve continued until he found a new goal. Moxley found a Playboy magazine one night and was in awe of what he saw. Big and voluptuous titties. He did some research and found out that Planet Earth had the best titties ever created. He collected enough titties in the indies to gain enough strength to achieve the ability of flight. Moxley knew he should practice flying before taking the long journey to Earth. He would fly from one circuit to the next. The people of the indies were in awe of Moxley’s new found powers. They would look up as he was flying around and say “There goes the Titty Master, the greatest titty collector to ever live!”

Eventually, Moxley made his voyage to Earth. Much like when he got to the indies he decided he should adopt another alias so he could fly under the radar. He knew he had to be more cautious and meticulous with this new planet. He didn’t want the people of Earth to suspect him of going on a Titty Mastering binge and collecting all the titties that they had to offer. So he dawned the name Dean Ambrose. For the most part he has kept his titty mastering ways under wraps. Every once in a while he will go on a bender and master a bunch of titties at once but nothing like his time in the independents and on Breastulous. One day though, if all of the titties in the world disappear don’t bother looking for Ambrose. He will already be on another planet doing his thing and we will all be left saying “There goes the Titty Master, the greatest Titty collector to ever live!”

I'm ok with this
KuGsj.gif

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Sekimoto is way too good for BJW. Someone needs to sign him. Preferably WWE, so he can team up with Big E since they look the same.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Kudo only ever looked good in comparison to the other FMW joshis, I found.

On the other hand, Toshiyo Yamada seems incredibly underrated. She's booked in a tag team match with Toyota against Kong and Nakano. A who's who of wrestling, and I think Yamada came off looking the strongest. Toyota hit Nakano with like 10 dropkicks in a row which I didn't think was that impressive, but Yamada came in and did 10 clean enziugiris in a row after basically working most of the 15+ minute match. There's also a spot where Aja Kong comes in and beats the piss out of her
ajakong4ks5p.gif

Nakano grabs her and throws her out of the ring and into a bunch of chairs basically discarding her and they do a whole angle where YAmada is just trying to get back in the ring. Really sells the drama because her and Nakano got the brunt of the beatings in this match.

Sblargh

Banned
There's a segment they keep playing in the Network; it's Eric Bischoff, Jericho, two assholes on comentary and the segment basically is they trashing Jim Ross until Stone Cold come for the save.

The segment isn't awful because Steve Austin does his thing, but holy shit it is bad until he arrives. And I'm like, "this is what WWE showcases as a classic segment?"

It's like, golden age comic books aren't so "I'm bad mwahwahwha" vs "I'm good. I just want to do what's right".

It's basically 2 people being cruel to an old defenseless guy while 2 other people go "mwahahaha it's good being evil. Yeah! Torture the old defenseless guy" and then Steve Austin comes for the save.

So bad. And they replay it every time between shows, I don't know why.

jred2k

There's a segment they keep playing in the Network; it's Eric Bischoff, Jericho, two assholes on comentary and the segment basically is they trashing Jim Ross until Stone Cold come for the save.

The segment isn't awful because Steve Austin does his thing, but holy shit it is bad until he arrives. And I'm like, "this is what WWE showcases as a classic segment?"

It's like, golden age comic books aren't so "I'm bad mwahwahwha" vs "I'm good. I just want to do what's right".

It's basically 2 people being cruel to an old defenseless guy while 2 other people go "mwahahaha it's good being evil. Yeah! Torture the old defenseless guy" and then Steve Austin comes for the save.

So bad. And they replay it every time between shows, I don't know why.

So you're saying heels were doing things to make you dislike them and the face came in for the save when caused him to get cheers? Sounds like you were watching a professional wrestling segment with a tiny bit of character development. Why do you keep expecting ground breaking social commentary from mid-90s pro wrestling? You aren't going to find it.

So you're saying heels were doing things to make you dislike them and the face came in for the save when caused him to get cheers? Sounds like you were watching a professional wrestling segment with a tiny bit of character development. Why do you keep expecting ground breaking social commentary from mid-90s pro wrestling? You aren't going to find it.

One thing lost in the Era of cool heels . They are suppose to be bad guys . Now a days heels want to be cheered instead of booed

somedevil

One thing lost in the Era of cool heels . They are suppose to be bad guys . Now a days heels want to be cheered instead of booed

NWO was the start of that. The problem now these days is the heels have better characters and more depth these days. WWE faces lack depth which makes the heels more appealing.

Bryan was one of the few to who was a face that got cheered over the cool heel.

Top Bottom