• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Layin' the law, once again, prepare for war. C! Z! W!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Go get them heaters, Stro. Drown in em.

New page? New heaters.

PvX6doi.jpg

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
Crysis 3 had good cloth fluttering about in the wind graphics and a fun bow and arrow. That's really it as they really hit the "be like other hit shooters" single player wise.

Carlito did one of the worst 'springboards' I've ever seen in my life. That shit was diva bad.

Aye I agree, but for reasons I don't know as in developmental and World Wrestling Council , he was perfectly competent there and was so again after he cleaned up and started doing his first few independent shows after being let go from WWE.

I haven't seen him since to know if he's fluctuated again however.

Interview today. Gonna bring my best Stardust game.

Good luck, make sure to rub over everything for your entrance. That will get people talking.

Crysis 1 was pretty sweet. Great "create your own fun" sandbox game. Of course, it goes to worst game of all time territory when the aliens show up.

Crysis 2 was fun, albeit pretty average. Better than your standard shooter these days.

Never bothered with Crysis 3.

Try telling me what the story of 2 was, game wasn't that short either.

jred2k

So I had a date with a 36 year old, she paid, and walked me to my car to kiss me. I'm not sure how I feel about it. Tits for days, as the Mommy's would say, though.

Is she a divorcee with an alimony she can use to shower you with presents? Get while the getting is good, I say.

strobogo

Banned
Is she a divorcee with an alimony she can use to shower you with presents? Get while the getting is good, I say.

She is divorced. She also has her PHD in something. I don't remember what. It was a date to make sure I'm not some crazy psycho that will kill her or something. I believe I passed.

Sblargh

Banned
After a certain point in life, age matters a lot less. 26 and 36 are two mature adults who should have stuff figured out enough.

If you're old enough to be a hopeless alcoholic tired of living, you are old enough for a relationship with an older person.

She is divorced. She also has her PHD in something. I don't remember what. It was a date to make sure I'm not some crazy psycho that will kill her or something. I believe I passed.

So you successfully tricked her?

Did he really?

He got to keep the swat gear, the music, the "through the crowd" entrance, and the singles breakout title shot in a multi-man match.

Poor Dean just has to wrestle in the clothes on his back using music he pulled out of the Ruthless Aggression dumpster

Sblargh

Banned
He got to keep the swat gear, the music, the "through the crowd" entrance, and the singles breakout title shot in a multi-man match.

Poor Dean just has to wrestle in the clothes on his back using music he pulled out of the Ruthless Aggression dumpster

That's all he needs.

jmdajr

Shit I'm slow today.

What do you guys think of dating younger? I'm 25 and now it's odd to me that I still get interest from 20 year olds, even 18/19. Not sure how I should feel about that. I don't like getting old.

Full card for the Kizuna Road iPPV. Not much more than house show quality, with only one singles match. Match 4, 5 & 6 should all be great fun though and I'm always happy to see more Mascara Dorada & Fuego;

NJPW, "KIZUNA ROAD", 2014.06.29
Korakuen Hall, Tokyo

www.ustream.tv/njpw

1. Jushin 'Thunder' Liger, Mascara Dorada & Tiger Mask vs BUSHI, Fuego & Yohei Komatsu
2. Rysuke Taguchi & TenKoji (Hiroyoshi Tenzan & Satoshi Kojima) vs Yuji Nagata, Manabu Nakanishi & Captain New Japan
3. CHAOS (Toru Yano & YOSHI-HASHI) vs Suzuki-gun (Minoru Suzuki & Takashi Iizuka)
4. Hirooki Goto & Katsuyori Shibata vs G.B.H. (Togi Makabe & Tomoaki Honma)
5. Hiroshi Tanahashi & Time Splitters (Alex Shelley & KUSHIDA) vs Tetsuya Naito, Kota Ibushi & El Desperado
6. CHAOS (Shinsuke Nakamura, Kazuchika Okada, Rocky Romero & Alex Koslov) vs BULLET CLUB (Bad Luck Fale, Karl Anderson, Doc Gallows & Tama Tonga)
7. NEVER Openweight Title: Tomohiro Ishii (c) vs Yujiro Takahashi

Interested to see if Yujiro can step up here. Ishii's arguably been one of the best wrestlers this year but, while Yujiro's had a recent heel turn and debuted a new move, he hasn't really done much to shine in his new role and has been pretty sloppy in places, this past weekend in particular.

I've got Yujiro taking this one. It looks like NJPW is prepping Ishii for bigger and better things...I think after the G1 he starts a feud with Fale over the IC belt, although my heart actually wants him to WIN the G1 and be the guy to take the title from Styles at the dome. I don't expect that to happen though.

Also, of all people, why are the bringing Fuego back? I mean, he's okay I guess.

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
I really wish Dean wasn't the newest member of Deuce and Domino. Though I guess as the master, a DDD he can handle.

What do you guys think of dating younger? I'm 25 and now it's odd to me that I still get interest from 20 year olds, even 18/19. Not sure how I should feel about that. I don't like getting old.

Tis fine, as long as there isn't such a gap in age or level of maturity that you can no longer understand how they ever think/view the world or it's purely a thing of vanity to try and make oneself feel younger/older.

Also, of all people, why are the bringing Fuego back? I mean, he's okay I guess.

The other wrestlers really like working with him. Why exactly I can't see in any of the matches, he is as you say okay, but that's it. Most be really friendly in the back or something.

jmdajr

I think 5 years is the way to go. My wife is 5 years younger than me. I was 29 and she was 24 at the time.

10 years. I don't know man. Maybe if one is 30 and the other 40. At least.

early 20 years olds, no offense to anyone here, but some are far,far,far away from real world maturity and stability.

My friend married someone almost ten years apart. Didn't go too well. She was a teen and he was going to medical school. In the end I think she constantly felt like she was missing out on her youth.

Anyway.....

The sex will be the best you have ever had. I promise. Shell be down for things you have never even tried before.

The other wrestlers really like working with him. Why exactly I can't see in any of the matches, he is as you say okay, but that's it. Most be really friendly in the back or something.

He got over well on the FantasticaMania tour and, iirc, his replica mask was one of the best selling.

Incidentally, I wish they'd do something more with Mascara Dorada. He'd have an awesome match with Ibushi.

strobogo

Banned
What the fuck, no relationship talk here. It was a date to make sure she actually wanted to bone me or not. And I'm pretty sure I passed.

Aiii

So not worth it
ibnfw07Rpm3JSL.gif

iKbjlFKvvdZJz.gif

ibgYnBLH7KJ192.gif

THIS IS FOOTBALL! *clapclap* *clapclapclap*

BOLA lineup updated;

01. Matt Sydal
02. Drew Gulak
03. Trevor Lee
04. Chris Sabin
05. Johnny Gargano
06. Brian Myers (Curt Hawkins)
07. Michael Elgin
08. Biff Busick
09. Kyle O'Reilly
10. Brian Cage

http://i.minus.com/ibnfw07Rpm3JSL.gif[IMG]
[IMG]http://i.minus.com/iKbjlFKvvdZJz.gif[IMG]
[IMG]http://i.minus.com/ibgYnBLH7KJ192.gif[IMG]

THIS IS SOCCER! *clapclap* *clapclapclap*
THIS IS SOCCER! *clapclap* *clapclapclap*
THIS IS SOCCER! *clapclap* *clapclapclap*[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://abload.de/img/untitled-5jmj4o.gif

Son Of D

Forgot to ask this in my previous post. How would you all feel if this year's MITB format becomes the standard? In that the WWEWHC title is defended in one of them (although not vacant in future events) and a second ladder match is for the briefcase. Although I could see cases where the briefcase gets a few filler entries (like we've had with Sin Cara and Santino getting put into MITB matches. I won't be surprised if Bo Dallas and/or Adam Rose are entered into the briefcase match this year).

Forgot to ask this in my previous post. How would you all feel if this year's MITB format becomes the standard? In that the WWEWHC title is defended in one of them (although not vacant in future events) and a second ladder match is for the briefcase. Although I could see cases where the briefcase gets a few filler entries (like we've had with Sin Cara and Santino getting put into MITB matches. I won't be surprised if Bo Dallas and/or Adam Rose are entered into the briefcase match this year).

It happens. Remember, there have been Elimination Chamber matches that featured such names as Chris Masters, Carlito, and Ted DiBiase Jr.

Snaku

Banned
My gf surprised me with box seats for tonight's Raw. Haven't been keeping up with wwe since payback, and will have no idea what's going on lol.

I would rather see the main event be for the WWEWHC briefcase, put the actual title match on before it using an upper card talent that wouldn't normally get a one on one for the title (like they usually do at the Royal Rumble).

The second MITB briefcase match should be for a tag title match contract or for a US/IC contract, then populate the match with NXT talents.

BOLA lineup updated;

01. Matt Sydal
02. Drew Gulak
03. Trevor Lee
04. Chris Sabin
05. Johnny Gargano
06. Brian Myers (Curt Hawkins)
07. Michael Elgin
08. Biff Busick
09. Kyle O'Reilly
10. Brian Cage
11. ACH
12. Zack Sabre Jr.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!! FUCK YES!!!! Zack Sabre Jr. is going to absolutely blow PWG fan's minds, can't wait and I'm so glad someone brought him back stateside!

Also, couple of interesting W-1 matches for the July 6th Ryogoku Kokugikan show;

. TNA Tag Titles: The American Wolves (c) vs Koji Kanemoto & Minoru Tanaka
. X-Division Title: Seiya Sanada (c) vs The Great Muta

You're fooling nobody with this, we all know this will lead to Youngbucks in WWE!

WWE couldn't handle The Young Bucks, they're just too damn real.

Top Bottom