• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Layin' the law, once again, prepare for war. C! Z! W!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Hey now that's a former IWGP champ . Dude can tweet what he wants

He needs glasses, quick. I ain't gonna try to stop him if he wants to use it as a way to text his waifu/gumar.

EDIT:
New Page, New Norton
VICIOUS AND DELICIOUS
kH2gjek.jpg

BOLA lineup updated;

01. Matt Sydal
02. Drew Gulak
03. Trevor Lee
04. Chris Sabin
05. Johnny Gargano
06. Brian Myers (Curt Hawkins)
07. Michael Elgin
08. Biff Busick
09. Kyle O'Reilly
10. Brian Cage
11. ACH
12. Zack Sabre Jr.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!! FUCK YES!!!! Zack Sabre Jr. is going to absolutely blow PWG fan's minds, can't wait and I'm so glad someone brought him back stateside!

Also, couple of interesting W-1 matches for the July 6th Ryogoku Kokugikan show;

. TNA Tag Titles: The American Wolves (c) vs Koji Kanemoto & Minoru Tanaka
. X-Division Title: Seiya Sanada (c) vs The Great Muta

WWE couldn't handle The Young Bucks, they're just too damn real.

maaaaaaaan, if I go to BOLA I might have to rent a car and I really don't want to rent a car.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
How come I see Slam BO ree?

Bo Dallas bringin it back.

He got to keep the swat gear, the music, the "through the crowd" entrance, and the singles breakout title shot in a multi-man match.

Poor Dean just has to wrestle in the clothes on his back using music he pulled out of the Ruthless Aggression dumpster

Meh, I think Rollins' new music is better than Reigns' remixed Shield music. The shiny, shitty X-Men-movie costume is definitely a downgrade, though.

I think that people who defend stuff like that need to answer the following question: "You jerk off to this shit right?"

And as a necessary follow up: "Don't lie bro you totally do, yeah?"

I wish WWE would follow UFC's lead and air smaller promotions on the Network. If nothing else, it gives more value and programming to the Network, and it's not like a PWG or even ROH is any threat to WWE anyways.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Let me also add to the "fucked up excuses" pile I saw a motherfucker say that no, that 8 year old is actually a 6 month old robot and there's nothing wrong with looking at it lustily. The fuck, my friend. What the fuck.

Let me also add to the "fucked up excuses" pile I saw a motherfucker say that no, that 8 year old is actually a 6 month old robot and there's nothing wrong with looking at it lustily. The fuck, my friend. What the fuck.

Yo it's okay to look at pre-teens like they're sex objects when we make them literal objects bro.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Yo it's okay to look at pre-teens like they're sex objects when we make them literal objects bro.

It's a bulletproof defense for these fucks. "Nobody said shit about the carpet's age when I shot some ropes on it"

That thread is gonna turn into a minefield guys, thread lightly or bail the fuck out. It is not worth it.

It's worth decrying that shit. I'm STILL dry-heaving over that dude who said something about a 12 year old's pubic mound. Fucking VOMIT. Fuck those people

Cagey

Banned
WrassleGAF gon get got on that thread.

They're not pre-teens brah. They're over society's legal age, so they're totally adults. When I see her I think damn that's what a kawaii 18 year old looks like desu.

jred2k

Would pedophiles be turned on by a Benjamin Button situation. Like is it the physicality they are attracted to or would they look at an 80 year old adolescent and say 'Eww, too old.'?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Would pedophiles be turned on by a Benjamin Button situation. Like is it the physicality they are attracted to or would they look at an 80 year old adolescent and say 'Eww, too old.'?

I don't think so. I think those creeps are turned on by a mix of *shudder* body type and *more shudders* mental immaturity

god I'm gonna vomit

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Out-of-focus R Kelly is freaking me out.

Well R. Kelly (Age 27) married her (age 15).

It's sexual abuse story time apparently. Fucked up shit. Fuck R. Kelly (I'll still listen to 12 Play though)

Pizoxuat

Well R. Kelly (Age 27) married her (age 15).

It's sexual abuse story time apparently. Fucked up shit. Fuck R. Kelly (I'll still listen to 12 Play though)

And then he wrote Age Ain't Nothing But A Number for her to perform. Ugh.

And then he settled dozens of lawsuits relating to the sexual abuse of girls.

In Star Trek TNG there was a episode when the transporter botched and made some of the crew 12 years old and I think I remember a 12 year old Mrs O'Brien tried to make a move on the still 30 something Mr O'Brien he turned her down.

Creepy Gaf needs to watch more Star Trek.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
And then he wrote Age Ain't Nothing But A Number for her to perform. Ugh.

And then he settled dozens of lawsuits relating to the sexual abuse of girls.

Aaliyah R kelly thing was demonic friends. Dude literally got with her at 14. Marriage too or something crazy

Horrible horrible shit. Maybe I should dump 12 Play. Fuck, it's nasty. Can you even imagine a 15 year old or 14 year old when you're at 20, let alone 27?!

Aiii

So not worth it
In Star Trek TNG there was a episode when the transporter botched and made some of the crew 12 years old and I think I remember a 12 year old Mrs O'Brien tried to make a move on the still 30 something Mr O'Brien he turned her down.

Creepy Gaf needs to watch more Star Trek.
There is a Star Trek TNG episode for literally any real life situation.

Top Bottom