• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Layin' the law, once again, prepare for war. C! Z! W!

BAH GOD SUPLEXED ALL THE WAY TO TNA . That man has a family

tumblr_n7mj6d5T6A1qhjbxeo1_500.gif

Son Of D

It happens. Remember, there have been Elimination Chamber matches that featured such names as Chris Masters, Carlito, and Ted DiBiase Jr.

I try to forget about those matches. Especially the NYR Chamber match in 2006, that was probably the most predictable Chamber match I can think of (pre Edge cash in).

They should try a tag team Money in the Bank match one year. Four teams, one briefcase for a future tag title shot.

I would rather see the main event be for the WWEWHC briefcase, put the actual title match on before it using an upper card talent that wouldn't normally get a one on one for the title (like they usually do at the Royal Rumble).

The second MITB briefcase match should be for a tag title match contract or for a US/IC contract, then populate the match with NXT talents.

I like the idea of a Tag Team MITB. Could help make the tag title worth more than what it is at the moment. Same goes for US/IC MITB briefcase actually.

I actually wish they'd given Riley at least another year of being a shit jobber, just so he'd have some more anecdotes for him commentary - dude's wearing out that feud with the Miz no one remembers.

jred2k

BAH GOD SUPLEXED ALL THE WAY TO TNA . That man has a family

tumblr_n7mj6d5T6A1qhjbxeo1_500.gif

People give Matt a lot of shit, but I have to respect a guy who is almost 40, and could live off of WWE residuals, still putting his body through that. It's probably stupid in the end, but at least he is trying.

The first RAW I went to had Ambrose vs Riley as the dark match. It was also the RAW where Big Show got fired. When they came back last fall he was fired again.

Alvarez was saying that it became increasingly clear why Ambrose is sort of the odd man out in the Shield fallout. He doesn't have the look. Rollins has the height (he might even be taller than Reigns), the cut body, the full head of hair, and he's not that bad of a promo. Rollins and Reigns are being protected in the aftermath, meanwhile Dean is jobbing to THEDEMONKANE.

Alvarez was saying that it became increasingly clear why Ambrose is sort of the odd man out in the Shield fallout. He doesn't have the look. Rollins has the height (he might even be taller than Reigns), the cut body, the full head of hair, and he's not that bad of a promo. Rollins and Reigns are being protected in the aftermath, meanwhile Dean is jobbing to THEDEMONKANE.

Ambrose is the tallest of the three though. He's taller than Reigns.

Cagey

Banned
One problem for Dean is Bray Wyatt. With Bray on the roster as the crazy heel, Dean looks like a generic scrub by comparison. Lane isn't big enough for two at the front.

Leading to another problem -- the forgotten wasteland of mid-card storylines.

There hasn't been an excuse to post this for a while, might as well.

hIFEwzY.gif

I too am growing impatient waiting for Big Show to return from his movie.

Dean has been protected in those losses though. He's gonna job to Rollins for the summer but I think he'll be OK.

Alvarez pays for sex

Okay, just ignore what it exposes then.

You guys, sometimes:

f1msKzndQH2ACLC6x2SK_blindfold.jpg

Getting beat once while distracted exposes what? If it was a trend, I'd acknowledge it, as I did with Bryan. This seems more like trying to extrapolate someone's future from a week of booking.

I also don't understand why most assume that there has to be an odd man out in the Shield break-up. People are saying they thought it'd be Rollins, now they think it is Ambrose. I don't see why it's unthinkable that all three will go on to be fixtures at or near the top of the card.

By weeks you mean one week with Bryan? Also, the Kane lose for Ambrose was stupid but the thing with Wade was fine.

I mean the constant beatings with the running away. No doubt made him look weak. I still have faith he'll overcome it, and I think the months off will help him in the end, as the crowds will be ready to cheer full-force after he's gone awhile.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Fuuuuuck you, persp! There's an apostrophe in there, dammit!

Yeah, but you didn't use it right. For all that shit ye olde Brits give NORTH AMERRIGANS about butchering their language...

tm24

BOLA lineup updated;

01. Matt Sydal
02. Drew Gulak
03. Trevor Lee
04. Chris Sabin
05. Johnny Gargano
06. Brian Myers (Curt Hawkins)
07. Michael Elgin
08. Biff Busick
09. Kyle O'Reilly
10. Brian Cage
11. ACH
12. Zack Sabre Jr.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!! FUCK YES!!!! Zack Sabre Jr. is going to absolutely blow PWG fan's minds, can't wait and I'm so glad someone brought him back stateside!

Oh goddamnit, why did you have to Labor Day weekend?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Scott Norton using Twitter incorrectly is a lot of fun.

Top Bottom