• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Layin' the law, once again, prepare for war. C! Z! W!

Gorillaz

Horrible horrible shit. Maybe I should dump 12 Play. Fuck, it's nasty. Can you even imagine a 15 year old or 14 year old when you're at 20, let alone 27?!
I can barely deal with some of the freshman out here, I can't see what is interesting about being that old and dealing with a young ass teenager. Idk shit is just crazy

Iv in, waiting on anesthesiologist and doctor. Legit shook right now, friends.

Your boy DB survived through being buried countless times. You will survive this. For real tho just relax and thank positive

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Iv in, waiting on anesthesiologist and doctor. Legit shook right now, friends.

Hey Duncan

That's what Daniel Bryan thought
ibgqTZzKGhlxw7.gif

Some dude in his 40s on a forum I used to go that goes on about that fucking ronona game or whatever, and the other guys just put up with that shit

but then he found some babe to peg him on fetlife so shit I must be doing something wrong.

somedevil

Roman Reigns on an interview says before a match Bo Dallas pours 5 bottles of water over his head. So that's why he is so wet when he comes out for a match.

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
10472030_774213019266440_511652683_n.jpg

Happy Bret is here to wish Duncan well.

It feels just so unnatural to see that. A smile on his face, actually happy. Must be from a different universe.

Wonder why he does that. Does he dehydrate easy or something?

Old wrestling thing where to play up the image that a wrestler was heavily training and exercising before a match to get into that fighting spirit, and thus be sweating heavily, they poured water over themselves to give that impression in old darky and dusty and smoke heavy venues. While HHH does it as a tribute and since became part of his look, Bo does it because, well, he gets everything wrong.

Is there any wrestler/colour combination more steadfast than Bret Hart/pink?

Even Hogan had a period where he wasn't red + yellow (though I suppose his skin + hair still was)

There is a Star Trek TNG episode for literally any real life situation.

Totally.

What to do when your wife is turned into a 12 year old version of herself?
What to do if you wake up and it turns out your life as a star ship captain was part of a fever dream and you are actually part of a species living their last years on a dying planet?
So the 3 fingered aliens you are observing capture you and your only way out is to engage in interspecies sex. What do you do?
What to do when Sherlock Holmes arch enemy has come to life because some dip shit couldnt think before telling the computer to do something?

So many life lessons!

Mitsuharu Misawa & Kenta Kobashi vs Holy Demon Army (Akira Taue & Toshiaki Kawada) - Real World Tag League FINAL - (AJPW 1993/12/03)

This match is also for the vacant AJPW World Tag Titles. One of the first big encounters between Misawa/Kobashi & the Holy Demon Army. Awesome stuff.

What to do when Sherlock Holmes arch enemy has come to life because some dip shit couldnt think before telling the computer to do something?

Geordi is indeed such a dipshit. He really pisses me off, especially when compared to the other chief engineers; Scotty - lies about how long repairs will take to make himself look good, is generally awesome. O'Brien - shouts, grumbles and hits things until they work, is generally awesome. Geordi - spends the whole episode doing the wrong fucking thing, right until he has his "wait a minute, if we just do this..." moment and saves the fucking day (but really it was Data). Least competent engineer in Starfleet.

BOLA lineup updated;

01. Matt Sydal
02. Drew Gulak
03. Trevor Lee
04. Chris Sabin
05. Johnny Gargano
06. Brian Myers (Curt Hawkins)
07. Michael Elgin
08. Biff Busick
09. Kyle O'Reilly
10. Brian Cage
11. ACH
12. Zack Sabre Jr.
13. Rich Swann
14. Trent?

bjork

Is there any wrestler/colour combination more steadfast than Bret Hart/pink?

Even Hogan had a period where he wasn't red + yellow (though I suppose his skin + hair still was)

Bret had some stretch with Anvil when they wore teal-ish blue and black, like around WM2 I think?

Old wrestling thing where to play up the image that a wrestler was heavily training and exercising before a match to get into that fighting spirit, and thus be sweating heavily, they poured water over themselves to give that impression in old darky and dusty and smoke heavy venues. While HHH does it as a tribute and since became part of his look, Bo does it because, well, he gets everything wrong.

I could see that. I think I read in The Rock's autobiography that he would take a shower before his matches and Kane would get confused.

BOLA lineup updated;

01. Matt Sydal
02. Drew Gulak
03. Trevor Lee
04. Chris Sabin
05. Johnny Gargano
06. Brian Myers (Curt Hawkins)
07. Michael Elgin
08. Biff Busick
09. Kyle O'Reilly
10. Brian Cage
11. ACH
12. Zack Sabre Jr.
13. Rich Swann
14. Trent?
15. Cedric Alexander
16. AJ Styles

Watching Hulk vs Fujinami from 85. Hulk was ridiculously over in Japan at this point and looks almost bemused that the fans are cheering huge for him over the native hero Fujinami.

UberTag

Whats happening on tonights RAW?
A bunch of black people will get pinned by a bunch of white people while the 50-year-old white male commentary team makes dumb jokes and pretend to be topical to their largely 20-and-younger viewing audience.

Vickie will get publically humiliated and fired. Because that's just the cool thing to do.

"The Demon Kane" will be uttered roughly two dozen times.

John Cena will get played up as the underdog heading into Sunday's MITB ladder match despite being a 14-time champion.

Everything will be the #1 trend on Twitter minutes afterwards - because clearly that's what wrestling fans do when watching RAW. Tweet about the recycled shit they just saw.

Bray Wyatt will sing hymns with the audience.

Some divas will fight but nobody will understand why. We will either see a roll-up win a 3-minute match or a battle royal that lasts the same amount of time to decide Paige's random opponent because they forgot to book her for the upcoming PPV. Also, Layla and Summer Rae will have a catfight that consists largely of them playfighting while rolling around on the mat because that Fandango chap is so desirable.

Renee Young, Bad News Barrett and Stardust will be the unsung heroes of tonight's broadcast.

Also, Zeb sounds like he's got something big planned. Perhaps he caught Adam Rose's bunny and shall deport him.

A bunch of black people will get pinned by a bunch of white people while the 50-year-old white male commentary team makes dumb jokes and pretend to be topical to their largely 20-and-younger viewing audience.

Vickie will get publically humiliated and fired. Because that's just the cool thing to do.

"The Demon Kane" will be uttered roughly two dozen times.

John Cena will get played up as the underdog heading into Sunday's MITB ladder match despite being a 14-time champion.

Everything will be the #1 trend on Twitter minutes afterwards - because clearly that's what wrestling fans do when watching RAW. Tweet about the recycled shit they just saw.

Bray Wyatt will sing hymns with the audience.

Some divas will fight but nobody will understand why. We will either see a roll-up win a 3-minute match or a battle royal that lasts the same amount of time to decide Paige's random opponent because they forgot to book her for the upcoming PPV. Also, Layla and Summer Rae will have a catfight that consists largely of them playfighting while rolling around on the mat because that Fandango chap is so desirable.

Renee Young, Bad News Barrett and Stardust will be the unsung heroes of tonight's broadcast.

Also, Zeb sounds like he's got something big planned. Perhaps he caught Adam Rose's bunny and shall deport him.

Sounds like we're in for a good time tonight.

JavyOO7

Kobashi/Kikuchi vs Krofatt/Furnass is probably my favorite tag match of all time... but I do remember some amazing six man tags with Misawa and Jumbo in it before Misawa and Jumbo had their first big singles match. I think in one of those matches it was established that Misawa was the shit because he held his own against Jumbo. I forget. Hopefully I remember when I get home. =p

Son Of D

I completely forgot that there was a "feud" going on between Colter and Rose. I'm guessing Swagger and Rose will be put in the non-title MITB match. Also a bunch of qualifying matches for that, probably with those who lost the title match MITB qualifiers in a "second chance!!!!" match.

Top Bottom