• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Layin' the law, once again, prepare for war. C! Z! W!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Can't believe those people in that art style thread defending uguu pedo stuff as being a budget issue. Are you fucking kidding me?

somedevil

WWE Network bro's anyone have an issue where the player on the network whether it be a laptop or desktop lags on any web browser? Normally I would use my flawless PS4 for streaming but I have to send it in for repairs. Anyone got a fix for this?

Do you mean the live stuff because I've been having on and off problems with the live feed freezing then I have to reset it for it to continue. Tried different browsers but didn't fix it. It seems to work now so it might have been on their end.

They just filmed the commercial for him being the pre-order bonus for 2K15, so I'd imagine he'll show up sometime soon.
Ultimate Warrior didn't. He had a video on WWE.com and they mentioned him on the show and that's it.

Sting, being all superstitious and shit, may not even want to be on Raw, after Warrior died the day after he showed up.

I'd like a Legends of Wrestling roundtable that talks about the territories but doesn't feature Michael Hayes praising himself for making WCCW a hot territory. Also, Tazz had nothing to add. The most interesting part of the episode was Patterson talking about the 60s, but he kept getting interrupted by Hayes. Also, the bit about Tommy Rich winning the NWA title was cool.

Mengetsu

Do you mean the live stuff because I've been having on and off problems with the live feed freezing then I have to reset it for it to continue. Tried different browsers but didn't fix it. It seems to work now so it might have been on their end.

yea live stuff. it does seem to be doing a bit better. thanks.

would you watch yourself watching RAW?

rK3EyKX.gif

NeBatux.gif

WrassleGAF: Die monster! You don't belong in this world.

RAW: It was not by my hand that I am once again given flesh. I was called here by humans who wish to pay me tribute.

WrassleGAF: Tribute!?! You steal men's souls and make them your slaves!

RAW: Perhaps the same could be said of all episodic television programs...

WrassleGAF: Your words are as empty as your soul! Wrestling ill needs a savior such as you!

RAW: What is wrestling? A miserable little pile of secrets! But enough talk...BRRRRRRRRRR APPLEDOUGH!!

W6bbk1L.jpg

Kaladin

You know, I can enjoy WWE just fine watching the occasional weekly Raw or Smackdown on Hulu and catching the PPVs live on the Network.

Especially when the product is shit as it has been lately. At least the MITB matches are always great.

Sblargh

Banned
"John Cena, company man, the one who never fails to do exactly as we ask, even sacrificing his own marriage to be more devoted to the job. You are a 14 times world champion and as my evil act, I will allow you yet one more shot at the title in a type of match you are very experienced in if ... and only if... you defeat a 50 year old man. Mwahahaha. I'm so evil screwing an underdog like you who is clearly our favorite to be the face of the company as the past 10 years have shown!"

WrassleGAF: Die monster! You don't belong in this world.

RAW: It was not by my hand that I am once again given flesh. I was called here by humans who wish to pay me tribute.

WrassleGAF: Tribute!?! You steal men's souls and make them your slaves!

RAW: Perhaps the same could be said of all episodic television programs...

WrassleGAF: Your words are as empty as your soul! Wrestling ill needs a savior such as you!

RAW: What is wrestling? A miserable little pile of secrets! But enough talk...BRRRRRRRRRR APPLEDOUGH!!

W6bbk1L.jpg

Beautiful.

ibzOBopOVTD3qC.gif

UberTag

People still watch Raw? Heh
Next you will tell me that people watch the pre and post show!
I need to hear Alex Riley's opinions though
Did you know that last week on the RAW pre-show, Alex Riley referenced that 1989 classic flick Major League. How topical of him!

John Cena ✔ @JohnCena
Just watched #rawpreshow on @WWENetwork @AlexRileyWWE unreal, brilliant homage to one of my fav @MLB movies #majorleague Worth a watch!
10:57 AM - 18 Jun 2014

Dusty Rhodes ✔ @WWEDustyRhodes
#WWE last night in class Alex Riley showed he has great skills , should b main roster break out star ! @NXT
8:11 AM - 19 Jun 2014

Tonight on RAW:

Del Rio, Orton, Cesaro and Bray vs. Cena, Sheamus, and Reigns.
So which heel will take the pin when Reigns hulks up and destroys everyone? Del Rio or Orton?
Also, Cena wins on Sunday but he'll still win tonight too because who the fuck cares about building up heels? Brock, Triple H and Rusev are the only heels the WWE needs.

UberTag

Alex Riley, Jason Albert, and Wiliam Regal vs. Jerry Lawler, Michael Cole, and JBL for WrestleMania 31 in a passing-the-torch match
Alex Riley is the only one of those three that's getting elevated to the main commentary desk and off NXT.
We have a Cole / Miz / Riley commentary team to look forward to when JBL and Lawler finally get the hell off my television.

Top Bottom