• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Layin' the law, once again, prepare for war. C! Z! W!

Aiii

So not worth it
Not at all. Alicia is way more entertaining!

NXT!Paige is cool. WWE!Paige can kiss my black ass.

Well than, I consider being a wrestler to be more than just good in the ring. So when we are saying who is the best wrestler, I count character, promo's and segments as much as I do in-ring ability.

I think Alicia Fox outshines Paige atm overall.

Ithil

Well than, I consider being a wrestler to be more than just good in the ring. So when we are saying who is the best wrestler, I count character, promo's and segments as much as I do in-ring ability.

I think Alicia Fox outshines Paige atm overall.

Yeah well Akebono drew money once, there's buzz about him, man, that makes him a better wrestler than Mr Perfect. It's null!

DMczaf

Guys, Cena is putting over Bray!

In a post-show press conference.

...that is exclusive to WWE Network

...that no one has.

yeah.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
That main event was wicked disappointing considering Mr. H's was in it. It just felt like, 'ok it's time to get my move in.' followed by 'ok my turn to get my moves in' from every single man. It was like an indie match with 1% more selling.

It was like Roman Reigns, Roman Reigns, Roman Reigns vs Roman Reigns, Roman Reigns, Roman Reigns.

Ithil

Someone should tell them in real sports (and also fake sports because NJPW does them) these press conferences have photographers taking pictures all the time.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
cena really is worse than hhh regarding burials

HHH hasn't buried anybody. He put over Bryan big time at WM, he put over the Shield, he puts over talent.

Cena is just the fucking worst. The way he was smiling and smirking walking back the locker room after literally burying Bray was disgusting.

DMczaf

KINGS WIN! LOL!!!

But that does not make them losers.

tumblr_n6inwcrzM71srbyoyo1_500.gif

strobogo

Banned
Someone should tell them in real sports (and also fake sports because NJPW does them) these press conferences have photographers taking pictures all the time.

Idk, I watched the ones after Pacers/Heat games, and they were exactly the same. Sounds like an empty room with 3 people asking questions, no pictures, no interest from anyone.

Ithil

Idk, I watched the ones after Pacers/Heat games, and they were exactly the same. Sounds like an empty room with 3 people asking questions, no pictures, no interest from anyone.

At least WWE has the excuse of it being fake, and being faked by incompetent people.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou

Yeah thats how pretty much they all go. Nobody takes pictures at 99% of these, the only ones that get that kind of treatment are press conferences for non post game shit like new player introductions.

Top Bottom