• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Layin' the law, once again, prepare for war. C! Z! W!

geomon

HHH hasn't buried anybody. He put over Bryan big time at WM, he put over the Shield, he puts over talent.

Cena is just the fucking worst. The way he was smiling and smirking walking back the locker room after literally burying Bray was disgusting.

This. I'm tired of seeing this same shit from Cena. 6 years of this already.

DMczaf

Z5BU9lh.png

UberTag

The Cena vs Edge feud was probably his last good one. That was like six years ago? Seven?
Cena vs. Edge was the only feud where the heel actually got to put one over on Cena repeatedly.
And even then people were sick of Cena's shenanigans as it still led to every one of Edge's title reigns lasting no more than 3 months.

Cena vs. Edge was the only feud where the heel actually got to put one over on Cena repeatedly.
And even then people were sick of Cena's shenanigans as it still led to every one of Edge's title reigns lasting no more than 3 months.
I like back and forth feuds.

And Bo Dallas.

Ithil

Remind me why they thought Bo was going to possibly be the top face in the Roman Reigns push for all those years? He looks like he was assaulted with a snow shovel.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
So, I feel like I said this at the last Chicago PPV, but I'll say it again, and maybe it'll happen.

Can the Punk chants stop? He said he retired. He's not working you. He's not coming back. Too bad they'll intensify when AJ comes back.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
So, I feel like I said this at the last Chicago PPV, but I'll say it again, and maybe it'll happen.

Can the Punk chants stop? He said he retired. He's not working you. He's not coming back. Too bad they'll intensify when AJ comes back.

Agreed. They are getting super old now. If he ever comes back then he comes back, but CM Punk chants are basically the new What chants only even more painful to listen to.

Stephanie putting the crowd in their place with that line tonight was great.

Not in the fashion he exited. Left in a way that left people wanting more. Can't blame them to an extent.

Agreed. They are getting super old now. If he ever comes back then he comes back, but CM Punk chants are basically the new What chants only even more painful to listen to.

Stephanie putting the crowd in their place with that line tonight was great.
It pretty much shut them up too. Steph is that good these days.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Not in the fashion he exited. Left in a way that left people wanting more. Can't blame them to an extent.

Why? 'Fuck you guys, I'm going home.' I don't see how that would want anybody wanting more. It's not like he was even in the middle of a red hot feud when he left. It was a Kane feud. In 2014.

Top Bottom