• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Layin' the law, once again, prepare for war. C! Z! W!

Why? 'Fuck you guys, I'm going home.' I don't see how that would want anybody wanting more. It's not like he was even in the middle of a red hot feud when he left. It was a Kane feud. In 2014.

I'm not saying the chants should continue, but at the end of the day only Punk and company really knows what happened. Everything else is just speculation. That air of mystery is JUST ENOUGH to warrant those chants. Again I'm not saying the should, but they do.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Decent PPV, I'm not even upset with Cenawinslol because it was a shitload of fun. I did have a flashback to duct tape though.

Good show. Not great, just good.

Ithil

WWE keeps copying ESPN or whatever, trying to be "legit" but then they turn around and do stuff like the Kane horror movie crap.

strobogo

Banned
Things to take away from this show:

We're now stuck with the even worse Bella
Bray Wyatt is legit buried and even referred to on screen as buried
Every match on the card was a rematch and it showed
I think they're showing that they believe the Network means they can half ass on PPVs

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I'm not saying the chants should continue, but at the end of the day only Punk and company really knows what happened. Everything else is just speculation. That air of mystery is JUST ENOUGH to warrant those chants. Again I'm not saying the should, but they do.

If their favorite is gone, and they can't find enough to justify the WWE to them to the point that they have to chant for someone who is no longer there, they should stop watching. It's why I only watch the product every once in a while. Because I love the Bray character despite everything. But I also don't chant for him every time he's not on TV.

I think they're showing that they believe the Network means they can half ass on PPVs

Cena's Bella doesn't try to put herself up as some badass wrestler like Brie does. That makes her the better Bella.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
you guys are still hung up on punk, huh?

move on, friends

tumblr_n6itp803361srbyoyo1_400.gif

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax

That was quarter assing. I think they dropped the Smackdown scripts and the PPV script and when they picked them up, the scripts got switched.

jmdajr

Half ass? Some of those spots were brutal. Creatively maybe not best but to say it was TV show quality is not fair.

All the PPVs since the Network launched are better than most of the crap we had to endure the last few years.

Kaladin

I'm going back to marathoning this past season of Once Upon A Time on Hulu. It really picks up after the halfway point.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I've been enjoying the "new WWE" with the exception of Bryan (no joke, the luster is almost completely gone in my eyes, even with his great in-ring) - everyone else is finally getting a little more well rounded. Not everyone, but a lot of them are finding their places and being ok with it.

Top Bottom