• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Layin' the law, once again, prepare for war. C! Z! W!

Man God

Non-Canon Member
The Wii U is such a fantastic console. If all those rumors for E3 come true, I'm going to be so happy.

Unless someone really brings the fire again (or a bunch of stuff promised by Nintendo slips into next year) they will once again have the best "next gen" lineup for the year.

I know I want Monster Hunter, but that's about it. What else is there to get me interested?

nintendo_e3_2014_leak_1.jpg

nintendo_e3_2014_leak_2.jpg

rumors but whatever

Kaladin

They really do need to just go full McMahon Helmsley-Regime at this rate and make Steph Divas champ just so her and Brie can have a match, because that would be a loud damn crowd for that one if Payback was any indicator

Except Stephanie is the stronger authority figure this time around.

Gorillaz

That might be a fanmade thing

I just want them to lower the fucking price, friends. I can't see myself paying 300 for that hardware/ecosystem.

Zach

I do believe that was Benoit's first WCW appearance. He was used in that NWA World Tag Title tournament and then they started bringing him in regularly in early 1993.

I don't think I've seen much of him before, I dunno, 1994 or 1995? Right before he joined the Horsemen, whenever that was.

The games on the paper!

For real though, it just looks like anyone can print something out and have the internet buy into it.

Monster Hunter
Zelda
Mario

Not sure what else I'd like, and I know if Monster Hunter went over to Sony I'd have zero inclination towards buying a Wii U ever.

Bowser

That might be a fanmade thing

I just want them to lower the fucking price, friends. I can't see myself paying 300 for that hardware/ecosystem.

If you're in the US you can get a refurb Wii U direct from Nintendo for $200: https://store.nintendo.com/ng3/us/p...lse&productId=prod150200&categoryId=cat140077

Included in the set:

Wii U console (Black/32GB Internal Storage*)
Wii U GamePad (Black)
Nintendo Land game disc
Wii U AC Adapter
Wii U GamePad AC Adapter
High Speed HDMI Cable
Sensor Bar
Eligible for Deluxe Digital Promotion.

Hex

Banned

Indeed, they need to have her start pushing HHH around.
When they did that a little before it got a huge reaction when she was dogging him for respecting Bryan (even though it turned out to be part of the illusion).
If they heeled her out completely and pull a Daddy's money thing, it could be amazing.

I think Nintendo's refurb program is on par with Apple's in terms of quality...there were pics from a GAFer who got one over on Gaming side in a thread a month or so back.

They can clean the consoles up real nice, but they'll never clean away the image in my mind that someone else has touched this console before me. My snobbery shall always remain. Thanks for linking it, though.

Penguin

They can clean the consoles up real nice, but they'll never clean away the image in my mind that someone else has touched this console before me. My snobbery shall always remain. Thanks for linking it, though.

It's just as good as new though

Get a full one year warranty and all that jazz.

She really is, though I wonder how much of that is Trips making it so (so he can put people over), or PG booking (so she can't really be touched).

I mean shit, they rewrote history with the Mania Moments in 2K14 with that shit

But yeah, Steph is a heat magnet so I think it'd work well, in a Lita vs Steph way. Have em main event a RAW or something.

PInk Tape

Banned
I had no idea the SMT x Fire Emblem was on the Wii U (I thought it would be on the 3DS since Fire Emblem sold so well on it...)

Welp.

Zach

As a guy who only has a Wii U in his house because of his 12-year-old son (i.e. not a Nintendo "fanboy", as folks say): I've been pretty impressed with the system. Lego City, Pikmin 3 (borrowed from a friend -- never thought I'd like it...), Mario 3D World and Mario Kart 8 have all been great fun. I look forward to finally playing Earthbound and Wind Waker soon, too. If you're at all interested in the system, I recommend it.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I had no idea the SMT x Fire Emblem was on the Wii U (I thought it would be on the 3DS since Fire Emblem sold so well on it...)

Welp.

You would not believe how common this mistake is. Start an SMT x FE thread on the gaming side right now and you'll get twenty people to coming in thinking it's a 3DS game.

Bowser

Read jazz as jizz. You cannot remove the sullied nature of the console from my mind.

but...it's a refurb
http://mrwgifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/Samuel-L.-Jackson-Baby-Does-Not-Want-Food.gif[/MG]

ew, someone else doing [I]vulgar[/I] things to it before I got it? nah breh[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/kdXzyJf.gif

strobogo

Banned
What's crazy to me is that Doc and Gordy were both big ass dudes who wrestled an extremely physical and active style. Even their rest holds were typically amateur stuff where they were still wrestling hard and moving around. Yet those dudes never blew up.

The Steiners have been so fun to watch throughout my epic journey.

*currently wearing a hoodie*

>:|

Steiners before their return to WCW were FUCKING DOPE. When they came back to WCW, Rick was definitely not the same on and the downside of his career, and Scott was starting to get too big to keep up with his style. But before that, they were amazing.

Laserfrog

I'm starting a Shenmue 3 kickstarter. "I have no experience or talent in making games, nor do I hold the rights to Shenmue, but with your help (and money) I know we can make Shenmue 3 a reality."

PInk Tape

Banned
You would not believe how common this mistake is. Start an SMT x FE thread on the gaming side right now and you'll get twenty people to coming in thinking it's a 3DS game.

It's nice to know that I'm not the only person making that mistake. I assumed it would be since SMT and FE (the last one) were released on the 3DS.

If they don't have zippers on em then THEY SUCK EGGS

Real talk. I hate the ones you have to pull over your head. Zippers are way more convenient.

G-Fex

I'm starting a Shenmue 3 kickstarter. "I have no experience or talent in making games, nor do I hold the rights to Shenmue, but with your help (and money) I know we can make Shenmue 3 a reality."

how about we make a romhack of Kung Fu for the NES and reskin it with shenmue colors?

Top Bottom