• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Layin' the law, once again, prepare for war. C! Z! W!

jmdajr

I'm starting a Shenmue 3 kickstarter. "I have no experience or talent in making games, nor do I hold the rights to Shenmue, but with your help (and money) I know we can make Shenmue 3 a reality."

I have no money but can offer moral support.

BOlieve in yourself!

vmR5JyH.png

Dude's chanting AllRedEverything on Total Divas. I didn't know Bionic and Cure met up at Axxess.

jred2k

Yup, the hundreds of thousands of sewer rats that convinced a CEO to change plans on one of their biggest shows of the year. Sewer rats with taste.

Hey, man, he's just giving his, clearly, well-formed and thought out opinion on something. Just because he doesn't agree with you doesn't mean that his argument that fans of Daniel Bryan are sewer rats is any less valid.

g6djMEP.png

Oh Vince.

Maybe Bryan should make photoshop jokes about Stephanie's pee pee using pics of herself as a child model for WWE Magazine with urine shopped in the photos. Maybe that'll make him more loved among you heathens.

gurudyne

Free WWE Digital Comic Book Day!

Titan City: a metropolis where everyone's hiding secrets and there's no one to trust. In a corrupt world where everyone is looking to cash in, we'll follow the journey of three men... John Cena's been framed for a crime he didn't commit. Randy Orton's on the verge of achieving citywide power. And CM Punk is determined to bring the whole corrupt system crashing down. From the scheming Southside to the barren desert no man's land where even the law refuses to go, the powerful factions of Titan City are locked in a battle for control in an unforgettable noir landscape.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Arrow Bunch ain't the only game in town.

The Fabulous WrassleGAF Freebirds.

Top Bottom