• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Layin' the law, once again, prepare for war. C! Z! W!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
They're not poors, they're people. Allegedly.

ikT0pNaGt9EgX.gif

I'm all for gimmicks, but it has to be in a wrestling capacity goddammit!

PWInsider said:
MVP did keep his bookings in the Netherlands after suffering a knee injury over the weekend for Preston City Wrestling in the UK. He worked for Dutch Pro Wrestling yesterday, appearing as their general manager as he was unable to wrestle. MVP was on crutches and appeared not to be able to put any weight on his knee.

Main-eventing a PPV in two weeks, can't stand on both legs, needs crutches, both shows airing between now and then are taped with him healthy in them.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
But I like wrestling, I'm a wrestling fan Horse. What's not to like?

If I was called the Mountie, you'd be happy with that?

....yeah, I would. Mountie was dope!

Batista's new ring gear was one of the highlights last night, too bad he's leaving again.

It was so goddamn weird and ugly, much like last month's. I'm gonna miss him. Dave's done some great things since his return:

Put over Bryan HUGE
Put over The Shield HUGE

Great things folks. Anyone happy he's leaving probably pees in their own mouths.

Marvel

could never
It was so goddamn weird and ugly, much like last month's.

It's the arm things I didn't like. Almost like he was trying to cover up his shit tattoos, which made me think more about them lol.

Did prefer the Red if I'm honest though
All Red Everything lel

Past

Hundreds of kids should have come out during the Last Man Standing match and hold Cena down while Bray sing "We got the whole world in our hands" until the 10 counts, it would've fit the plot perfectly.

Hundreds of kids should have come out during the Last Man Standing match and hold Cena down while Bray sing "We got the whole world in our hands" until the 10 counts, it would've fit the plot perfectly.

And then Cena crosses the moral event horizon by not staying down and AAing like 20 kids

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I want to re-iterate that I really love this OP. Thanks Bootaaay. June crept up on us.

Triple H is proven to have great foresight. People thought he should have put over Punk. Wrong. People thought he only married Steph for the business. Nope. It was not only for her stunning beauty, but also her acerbic wit that she displayed last night.

jmdajr

During last night's WWE Payback Fallout show, IC Champ Bad News Barrett was seen sporting a black eye due to a kick from RVD during their PPV match.

RVD WHAT A DUMMY!

Horse

Banned
During last night's WWE Payback Fallout show, IC Champ Bad News Barrett was seen sporting a black eye due to a kick from RVD during their PPV match.

Barret will shrug it off like it's nothing, he's a dude who fights other dudes bare knuckled in abandoned garages wearing jeans. Man stuff.

RVD WHAT A DUMMY!
Didn't BNB learn from his past with Big Show?

Also All Grown up theme is better than current steph theme.

....yeah, I would. Mountie was dope!

It was so goddamn weird and ugly, much like last month's. I'm gonna miss him. Dave's done some great things since his return:

Put over Bryan HUGE
Put over The Shield HUGE

Great things folks. Anyone happy he's leaving probably pees in their own mouths.

At least they'd have the energy to pee in their own mouths.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Yup, that is definitely the grossest thing in a thread with pictures of nipples and a woman peeing herself.

I'll take Steph's piss over your boners. Sorry my friend. I gotta go where the grass is greener.

Top Bottom