• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Layin' the law, once again, prepare for war. C! Z! W!

Kaladin

I'm just curious as to where The Shield goes from here....they beat Evolution twice and have nothing to show for it. Shield vs Evolution III? Oh wait, isn't Batista leaving?

Seriously....what's next that they can do?

jmdajr

I'm just curious as to where The Shield goes from here....they beat Evolution twice and have nothing to show for it. Shield vs Evolution III? Oh wait, isn't Batista leaving?

I still think HHH destroys them from within.

Triple-H-Money.png

Meltzer man suggested them facing The Wyatts which could be cool I guess. Don't know how much heat it can generate considering how storngly booked Shield and how much the Wyatts have fallen last night.

Kaladin

Meltzer man suggested them facing The Wyatts which could be cool I guess. Don't know how much heat it can generate considering how storngly booked Shield and how much the Wyatts have fallen last night.

The Wyatt Family are really the only option for them....The Shield are kind of at the top right now with nowhere to go.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Time's ripe for a Shield split OUT OF NOWHERE swerve.

Who's gonna be a heel? Rommin Rans? Bean Dangbro? Beth Crawlins?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
It was more like 5 guys kill themselves while Batista sweats a lot and stays out of most of the action.

You need to knock these jokes off. You know damn well Bateaster has been great for business. Putting over new guys.
AND HE HAS ALWAYS BEEN A SWEATER

jmdajr

The fact that they acknowledges #Bluetista was trending was hilarious.

"GOD DAMN IT BATISTA WTF ARE YOU WEARING!"

EDIT: hahahaha

Dave Bautista ✔ @DaveBautista

6 guys go 2 war and beat the shit out of each other and what do the genius smarks walk away with?"Batista wore blue!What a loser!" #dipshits

strobogo

Banned
You need to knock these jokes off. You know damn well Bateaster has been great for business. Putting over new guys.

Great? It's nice that he has done jobs, but he looks so bad that they don't really help anyone. He's been full time since the end of January and is STILL huffing and puffing and drenched in sweat 2-3 minutes in, even in a tag match. I don't think he's ever going to get back into ring shape. At least he is really cut up and looks physically better than he did in January.

I'd like to think Batista's purpose was to generate as much heat to the build to Mania as much as possible, but they can also be that dumb for making him win the Rumble this year. He's an effective plot device at the very most.

The man is 45, he shouldn't be tripping about people ragging on what he wears. Unless he's really good at his character.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Great? It's nice that he has done jobs, but he looks so bad that they don't really help anyone. He's been full time since the end of January and is STILL huffing and puffing and drenched in sweat 2-3 minutes in, even in a tag match. I don't think he's ever going to get back into ring shape. At least he is really cut up and looks physically better than he did in January.

He's always sweated buckets from the get-go. He's good. He can still function right.

Looking forward to a huge fuck-you promo to someone tonight, I bet he doesn't even appear though. That's my guess. He's about to take a dip into that comic book movie money and come out green.

Malvingt2

Coach ‏@CMPunk 2m
.@BaileyLAKings A bet is a bet, lion. Thanks for the sweater? Congrats to the western conference champions @LAKings pic.twitter.com/9K5nxnc019

BpJzc8KIIAEBePr.jpg

he is about to cry?

Gorillaz

Drax has been doing decent. Would have been nice to see some 'tude with him this run

tumblr_n1ilc8xdnZ1sbzhteo1_400.gif

he barely got "it" off the tip of his tongue...exhausted

strobogo

Banned
Just because you sweat a lot doesn't mean you are out of shape. People can sweat very easily.

Like IRS. It's more that he's huffing and puffing and hanging his head 2-3 minutes into every match he's been in since returning. If he's really been full time for 4 months and his cardio is still that bad, that shit is embarrassing. Looking like Roy Hibbert out there.

Sblargh

Banned
Without Batista, WM 30 wouldn't be as good. And hey, Evolution was a good first feud for babyface Feud; it provided very good matches these past two PPVs.

Bluetista earned my respect a bunch since the Royal Rumble.

G-Fex

Batista putting more efforts into his matches these past months than CM Punk did in the last two years.

#DealWithIt

strobogo

Banned
My new goal in life is to get that shirt and do the same pose.

When he told you "army", what he forgot to mention was "smark army, with Superfan Vlad hanging out and ignoring matches front row at MSG".

Must be nice to know that you get your majesty and markdom honestly.

Joeki11a

Banned
Coach ‏@CMPunk 2m
.@BaileyLAKings A bet is a bet, lion. Thanks for the sweater? Congrats to the western conference champions @LAKings pic.twitter.com/9K5nxnc019

BpJzc8KIIAEBePr.jpg

he is about to cry?

Why wrestling fans still follow this guy?, guaranteed you he doesnt even watch wrestling anymore, he looks 40 dressed like a 15 year old comic books fan.

When he told you "army", what he forgot to mention was "smark army, with Superfan Vlad hanging out and ignoring matches front row at MSG".

Must be nice to know that you get your majesty and markdom honestly.

lol I love it

That is pretty damn funny though. Too good!

Top Bottom