• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Layin' the law, once again, prepare for war. C! Z! W!

Mengetsu

10360401_10152491816253745_6593186259563519302_n.jpg

Edit: New Paige

Paige-payback.jpg

jmdajr

The Brood better than NWO? The WWE universe is shit.

I'm surprised they actually remember about the Brood to be honest. Maybe more recognition than they deserve, but glad it made the list.

I thought there be more outrage at the no.1 most memorable debut.

strobogo

Banned
Weirdest thing I've seen today: A woman in her deep 40s, possibly 50s, wearing a Nexus shirt while getting groceries.

Weirder family reunion

Rhodes: Dusty Rhodes is the father of Goldust and Cody Rhodes, brother in law to both Jerry Sags and Shockmaster

Windham: Blackjack Mulligan is father of Barry and Kendall Windham, father in law of IRS, grandfather of Bray Wyatt and Bo Dallas.

I watched the top ten most shocking debuts the other day. That list is fucked and backwards. No way in hell was Rey mysterio, John Cena, or a few others more shocking than the outsiders.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Hornswoggle on Twitter is teasing a Mini In The Bank match with El Torito.

Need more minis though.

The reception of the minis matches have been great. Would like to see a couple more to round out the roster.

Back on the Wrestling Rewatch (er horse). Current show is...

IWA-MS Christmas 2001

Singles Match
Paul E. Smooth vs. Rollin' Hard

Three Way Dance
Cash Flo vs. Navajo Warrior vs. Trent Baker

Singles Match
Corporal Robinson vs. Mitch Ryder

Singles Match
Lexie Fyfe vs. Sherri Martel

Singles Match
Ace Steel vs. Bull Pain

Hair Vs. Hair Thumbtack Death Match
Ian Rotten vs. Todd Morton

IWA Mid-South Heavyweight Title Three Way Dance
CM Punk (c) vs. Chris Hero vs. Colt Cabana

Fans Bring The Weapons Match
Mad Man Pondo vs. Mean Mitch Page

Interesting card!

Bronson jelly that he can't be watching IWA. He told me that one of his biggest regrets in life was not being able to be a cameraman for IWAMS.

This show is kinda hard to watch. The crowd are horrible, the wrestling is pretty garbage and there's a strange spooky ambiance due to lack of screaming commentary booth.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
This show is kinda hard to watch. The crowd are horrible, the wrestling is pretty garbage and there's a strange spooky ambiance due to lack of screaming commentary booth.

kinda hard? oh man. harder than Aiii's dick that he talks about!

I can see where you got your inspiration from to become a cameraman. These shows are filmed from the crowd using a toothbrush. Also Mitch Ryder must be like 80 years old.

Mitch Ryder is basically Randy The Ram except in a happier life

Bronson jelly that he can't be watching IWA. He told me that one of his biggest regrets in life was not being able to be a cameraman for IWAMS.

I hate watching indie wrestling. It makes me sad.

He did luck out and get to shoot IWA DS a few times, though.

I'm gonna shoot you!

That means I'm going to film you

Actually, gave up on IWA-MS, wasn't the one I thought it was. No idea which one it was, but it was terrible. Colt Cobana v American Kickboxer. Corporal Robinson v Adrian Somebody in Dog Collar match... turned it off. Terrible.

They really do need to just go full McMahon Helmsley-Regime at this rate and make Steph Divas champ just so her and Brie can have a match, because that would be a loud damn crowd for that one if Payback was any indicator

Top Bottom