• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Layin' the law, once again, prepare for war. C! Z! W!

jmdajr

Meh, He's getting married. Who gives a shit what he wears.

Unless he wants some totally different career path, he can just look like a bum and it's fine.

strobogo

Banned
CM Punk in 3 years

Kevin%20Smith-SGY-013085.jpg

kiguel182

I actually enjoyed Payback more than I was expecting.

Most matches were really solid and the Bryan/Steph promo was decent. I don't get why they are stretching this story but oh well.

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
Mojo needs a trailer park patriot gimmick.

Titus needs a kawaii gimmick where he comes out to anime music and is all kawaii and shit and then when the bell rings he fucking destroys fools and the second the match is over, he goes back into kawaii mode.

Hire me Vince

somedevil

Most matches were really solid and the Bryan/Steph promo was decent. I don't get why they are stretching this story but oh well.

Cause right now he can't do a match or any physical activity. They are hoping he will be ready for Money in the Bank to end his feud with Kane but that's unknown right now

So who are the 8 guys they put in the money in the bank match?

kiguel182

Cause right now he can't do a match or any physical activity. They are hoping he will be ready for Money in the Bank to end his feud with Kane but that's unknown right now

So who are the 8 guys they put in the money in the bank match?

Between this and taking the title away from him I don't know what's worse.

It just seems like it's killing his momentum since he shines brightest when wrestling. Such a bad timing for that injury.

And hopefully he only goes back when it's fully healed, they shouldn't take any chances.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I bet Vince wants to hire The Mountain actor so bad. Guy looks like what Michale Elgin probably thinks he looks like.
72FYofS.jpg

Got the bad tattoos and everything

The most interesting line up for MITB to me would be guys looking for redemption: Cody, Goldust, Sandow, and even Miz would be compelling picks.

Then add in some up and comers: Cesaro and Wyatt.

Sprinkle in that nostalgia spot like last year: RVD.

But ultimately: Cena wins L-O-L.

strobogo

Banned
Game Gear was dope, but it is best played on an emulator so you can actually finish a game without changing batteries 4 times.

Aiii

So not worth it
NICELY Done!

I have a GG too, I just haven't played it, it's a bit hard to see the screen.

I got shinobi on it :D

Awesome, i bought a faulty one a year back with ten games. Screen would fade out in 30 seconds, so I got one with all the transistors replaced this time so it should be mint in sound and screen this time.

Aside from those two games I got Ax Battler, Sonic 1, Sonic Triple Trouble, Mortal Kombat 1 and 2, Jurassic Park, Alien 3, James Pond 2, Simpsons Krusty's Fun House and of course Columns.

G-Fex

Awesome, i bought a faulty one a year back with ten games. Screen would fade out in 30 seconds, so I got one with all the transistors replaced this time so it should be mint in sound and screen this time.

Aside from those two games I got Ax Battler, Sonic 1, Sonic Triple Trouble, Mortal Kombat 1 and 2, Jurassic Park, Alien 3, James Pond 2, Simpsons Krusty's Fun House and of course Columns.

awesome, I want the MK games on my GG.

I should see about getting some more games someday for it and my LYNX

Vylash

What the hell are they gonna do with Orton? Who is free right now except Cena and maybe please god no Big Show? I guess they'll throw him in that ladder match or something

Sblargh

Banned

I think it's because he is more ready to come back than they are selling. Plus, Bryan still is the most over dude in the company and possibly the biggest draw too, considered how ratings seems directly affected by his screen presence, so even if he can't wrestle, it is worth it just to have him there being a cool guy.

The next Super Jr's iPPV is in about 10 hours or so;

www.ustream.tv/njpw

Atrocious battery life from what I remember.

Yeah, the thing just eats AA batteries - it was never really viable as a portable. I just used to use it at home, or in the car with the cigarette lighter power adaptor.

Fun little console though, Shinobi GG 1 & 2 are a must play for any fans of the series, two of my personal favourites. Also, Aiii, there's a great version of Space Invaders for the GG. Worth a look.

G-Fex

What's the point of having a portable if you have to keep it plugged into a wall?

true D:

kids these days will never know about putting batteries on your brick of a game boy .

I say this cause I didn't own a GG when I was younger, I had a LYNX though :D

Top Bottom