• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Layin' the law, once again, prepare for war. C! Z! W!

kiguel182

I think it's because he is more ready to come back than they are selling. Plus, Bryan still is the most over dude in the company and possibly the biggest draw too, considered how ratings seems directly affected by his screen presence, so even if he can't wrestle, it is worth it just to have him there being a cool guy.

I understand them wanting to keep him there. But repeating the same segment over and over can do more harm than good.

Laserfrog

true D:

kids these days will never know about putting batteries on your brick of a game boy .

I say this cause I didn't own a GG when I was younger, I had a LYNX though :D

I used to have a LYNX too! I had California Games, Ms Pacman and some others that I forget. Eventually it died though :(.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I had a Neo Geo Pocket color and it didn't have t hat many games, but I played it more than any other handheld I owned.

G-Fex

I used to have a LYNX too! I had California Games, Ms Pacman and some others that I forget. Eventually it died though :(.

I had thunder gate which was some weird side scrolling shooter, blue thunder which was a 3D jet game (ON A PORTABLE! IN COLOR!) sorta like after burner, and I had pacland which was difficult!

now I got chips challenge, Road blasters, and some other games I forgot.

strobogo

Banned
Game Gear was GOAT for long road trips, though. Get the cigarrete lighter adapter and it was so good. I had a little briefcase for it with about 15 games and my cousin and I would trade off on drives to Florida.

Sblargh

Banned
I understand them wanting to keep him there. But repeating the same segment over and over can do more harm than good.

Well, depends on the quality of the segment. I think Bryan only really suck at straight up acting, but he can always carry the audience on the mic by just being "good guy Bryan" and people are always surprised for some reason.

DiscoJon

Banned
Just got a refurbished Game Gear from eBay!

Sega does what Nintendon't. I am ready for the future!
Shit man, I would have sold you mine. I've got the system, the AC adaptor, the television adapter thing (for watching VHF/UHF television), Mortal Kombat and Sonic. All the boxes too.

Funny story, when FF6 (FF3 on SNES at the time) came I out I was obsessed with it. To the point where I was able to take my SNES and connect it to a spare VCR we had and then connected that to the Game Gear using the input jack on the television adapter. So I was playing FF3 all night in my room using the GG screen as my TV. It worked great.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Fuck it's hot out. Took the dog for a walk and I was sweating like Batista within a minute. Goddamn I won't survive this summer.

Shit man, I would have sold you mine. I've got the system, the AC adaptor, the television adapter thing (for watching VHF/UHF television), Mortal Kombat and Sonic. All the boxes too.

Funny story, when FF6 (FF3 on SNES at the time) came I out I was obsessed with it. To the point where I was able to take my SNES and connect it to a spare VCR we had and then connected that to the Game Gear using the input jack on the television adapter. So I was playing FF3 all night in my room using the GG screen as my TV. It worked great.

why didn't you just used the av cable that came with the sneeze?

Sblargh

Banned
Fuck it's hot out. Took the dog for a walk and I was sweating like Batista within a minute. Goddamn I won't survive this summer.

Also, it's damn cold in here, the girls are no longer using short shorts, now we just have amazingly beautiful girls in tight leather pants and blouses that somehow still show bellybutton and cleavage.

Brazillian girls are developing a genetic resistance to cold in order to always be hot.

strobogo

Banned
Surprise!

LEGITSHOOK.COM Presents: WWF MSG 3/18/90

ipahZWJ6zBaZ0.gif

ibleBVomXqMRkM.gif

Also features Quake taking a crazy bump over the top to the floor, Warrior doing the weirdest strike attack I've ever seen, and Mike Sharpe trying to out bump Mr. Perfect.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
That Quake gif with the light trails is spacing me out. I'm gonna go read it right now Stro.

strobogo

Banned
It's not a good show, but did produce some good gifs and evidence that Falling Edge's dad was a liar who either never joined the army, or went AWOL to watching shows in the Garden with Vlad the Superfan.

DiscoJon

Banned
why didn't you just used the av cable that came with the sneeze?
Like connecting the RGB directly to the Game Gear? The TV adapter output is one of those small ones. Like the same size as headphone jack. This was like late 1994-early 1995 and I didn't have a Wal-Mart or Radio Shack to get multiple cables/adapters/etc from.

strobogo

Banned
LOL at Booker just shitting on Bateaster's gear last night. Called him the Blue Meanie.

Oh shit, Raw's in Indy tonight? GOOD THING I'M NOT THERE.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
LOL at Booker just shitting on Bateaster's gear last night.

Oh shit, Raw's in Indy tonight? GOOD THING I'M NOT THERE.

Dave has an issue with that, called Booker a #dipshit

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Can Booker and his fucking hair updo really talk about anything?

also
@DaveBautista the IWC is filled with neckbearded assholes who don't understand the fine art of grappling
checks profile
@chelseafc, @miamidolphins, World of Warcraft and Firefly. ISTJ. #ChelseaAndCelticTwitter Reverse racism and misandry don't exist, k. Fire, walk with me.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Bateaster is going to come out in the middle of the show with another black eye. I wonder who is going to make the cheap Heat heat tonight. Surely someone will get their ear blown in tonight as well.

As long as it isn't another bald spot...

It's not that bad. Sweating like the Rock then your in trouble...

Take the dog early morning or at night.

Since i'm up way too early I get it over with and take my dog.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Bateaster himself admitted to Booker giving him a black eye. I think Book made it sound more serious than it was, though.

Finlay made it sound like Batista just wanted Booker to hit him because he wanted to settle it now in front of everyone because Booker was threatening to attack him outside of wrestling and shit. Made Booker come off as a real paranoid bully.

strobogo

Banned
Finlay made it sound like Batista just wanted Booker to hit him because he wanted to settle it now in front of everyone because Booker was threatening to attack him outside of wrestling and shit. Made Booker come off as a real paranoid bully.

Book is a straight OG. Why you so 'cist?

dream

I think Dave Bautista has a point though. He wears a normal color--nothing out of the ordinary or ostentatious--and fruitcake wrestling fans go out of their way to turn it into a gimmick, thereby putting themselves "over" by showing how "smart" and "clever" they are. "Bluetista." Hilarious.

Wrestling fans are seriously putrid people.

Top Bottom