• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Powered by Bluekaveli

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Yep, if you CRUSH THAT LIKE BUTTON it will now tell all your friends you love WrassleGAF

#deadgiveaway

Someone needs to talk to the big EL and let him know that this isn't how you diversify your ad dollars. I know Adblock is killing the site but...there has to be something more.

jred2k

yall do not forget to like comment and subscribe on my posts

Facebook_logo_thumbs_up_like_transparent.png

Raw's ratings will be revealed tomorrow. That said,

@Ourand_SBJ
Final numbers are in: OKC-Golden State averaged 15.9 million viewers;
cable’s most viewed NBA game ever and TNT’s most watched program ever.

Turner got the final W. RIP

It's all Blue's fault. He couldn't carry the ship. Time to send him down to Main Event tier.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Those "like" figures tell me that someone needs to roll Blue up and get our heat back because its pretty clear this clown can't draw for shit.

tm24

Woo might be taking a trip down to Mexico City come September. Lets see how this plays out CMLL! Do something good!

Morfeo

The Chuck Norris of Peace
FInally watched the rest of Raw, and holy shit, this is probably the worst show Ive seen this year. Am I alone in thinking this, or was this just a complete waste of time?

UberTag

FInally watched the rest of Raw, and holy shit, this is probably the worst show Ive seen this year. Am I alone in thinking this, or was this just a complete waste of time?
It was an episode of Raw. It's SUPPOSED to be a waste of your time. That's why we get 52 of them a year.

Man, I just watched that Ricochet vs. Ospreay match. One of the better comedy matches I've seen in the past while.
This was a comedy match, right? These two ought to get themselves a more high-profile venue like Dancing with the Stars on ABC.

Nekofrog

Banned
Nah, my bed, my rules! I do the kicking out of the rooms in my house. It's my ring! As Seth would say.

who is seth

don't you mean that as HHH would say, the ring may be Undertaker's yard, but Undertaker's yard is in HHH's world

then kane tombstones somebody on your bed iono attitude stuff

Lol Steph told Seth to get the steppin from the Authority. Your lady will do the same with the bed.

Book it!!
Respect my authority, respect my house, respect my bed or I'll call APA.

who is seth

don't you mean that as HHH would say, the ring may be Undertaker's yard, but Undertaker's yard is in HHH's world

then kane tombstones somebody on your bed iono attitude stuff
But but Seth told me it was his ring last week!

Nekofrog

Banned
Respect my authority, respect my house, respect my bed or I'll call APA.

But but Seth told me it was his ring last week!

i refuse to acknowledge any of your posts that come from a time beyond 2001

stop breaking kayfabe, you're ruining my personal NeoGAF Wrasslin' experience :(

So is Flair never coming back? If he doesn't get naked and elbow drop Stephanie's book there is something wrong with this world.

Blue trying to re gain his spot back..lol

*Cass big boots Blue*
I'm a big boy now I'm making big boy moves, Imma be the leader of my own group and we'll fix the wrong doings of this terrible generation. You kids will learn today!
i refuse to acknowledge any of your posts that come from a time beyond 2001

stop breaking kayfabe, you're ruining my personal NeoGAF Wrasslin' experience :(
I actually appreciate that, I almost don't acknowledge any of my recent day posts as they're uncreative and boring. Kinda like the product of today 😊

I'm a big boy now I'm making big boy moves, Imma be the leader of my own group and we'll fix the wrong doings of this terrible generation. You kids will learn today!

Orale!!

Hey Blue, I'll take the Radikalz over the Four Horsemen even though Arn & Tully would make me sweat out the W

Kaiterra

Banned
I liked the thread. I did it for Blue.

Meltzer's biweekly rant on how Roman is not the guy while ratings and house show numbers continue to fall...

I know how the fanboy spin works regarding the ratings, and I even agree with that to a point (although I resent that the logic only applied once it came to Roman). But how exactly do you spin the house show numbers going down?

UberTag

I know how the fanboy spin works regarding the ratings, and I even agree with that to a point (although I resent that the logic only applied once it came to Roman). But how exactly do you spin the house show numbers going down?
House show fans turn out to see Cena and buy Cena merch.
Cena's been on the shelf since October (outside of one week after Christmas).
But he's back now so everything is AOK.

See... that wasn't so hard.

jred2k

I liked the thread. I did it for Blue.

Haha now all your friends know you post about wrestling on the Internet.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Meltzer's biweekly rant on how Roman is not the guy while ratings and house show numbers continue to fall...

Honestly think its a waste of breath, but people who pay for Wrestling Observer obviously want to hear it so he does it a lot. They've proven they don't care. He's the "guy" because that's what they call him.

Real talk: Commando is quietly my favorite Arnold movie that isn't Terminator 1/2. It's so fucking great and dumb in all of the right ways.

Dude, Predator

I love Commando but Predator is just insane and great

Reigns not being champ isn't going to suddenly cause ratings to go back up.

Top Bottom