• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Powered by Bluekaveli

13323708_10154175904178764_193170363155992368_o.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/NortheastW...41230503763/10154175904178764/?type=3&theater

OHHHH

WRITTEN IN UNDERNEATH THE STARS

Since WWE likes regurgitating stuff so often I have something they should try: Remove the McMahon's completely from the story line. They haven't tried it in what, 20 years? About time to go for that, no?

I just watched the Seth Rollins Redesign Rebuild Reclaim thing. I am happy he's back, but damn, I am nervous for him. Literally cleared minutes before ER came on and had concerns with doing the Pedigree. I am starting to think they should have either waited for SummerSlam or make it a triple threat between Styles, Rollins, and Reigns. Rollins is going to have to carry Reigns and I don't think he can do that right now.

I just watched the Seth Rollins Redesign Rebuild Reclaim thing. I am happy he's back, but damn, I am nervous for him. Literally cleared minutes before ER came on and had concerns with doing the Pedigree. I am starting to think they should have either waited for SummerSlam or make it a triple threat between Styles, Rollins, and Reigns. Rollins is going to have to carry Reigns and I don't think he can do that right now.
it's all for effect, you're naive if you think seth rollins is even real.

UberTag

It's a legitimate concern. Reigns can't carry Rollins. Rollins has to do the carrying and if he's not up to it due to health concerns, well...

Curious to see how the house show reports play out starting Friday night.
At least they're easing him in to things by booking him in multi-man matches with Styles still in play to do the heavy lifting.

How cute that they launched a new Demon gimmick on Main Event this week that doesn't involve either Kane or Balor.

Kuroyume

Banned
As much as Reigns sucks, he didn't write that turd of a show last night. Nor put it together. Nor was he there during that awful New Day/Stephanie/Shane segment that went on for nearly 30 minutes (!). He was only there for that awful segment with Seth. WWE needs to hire some new writers and bookers before that shit can improve.

Btw, wouldn't hurt to have cut back on that partriotic garbage. Bells at the beginning, Titus confronting Rusev, Cena promo... Took it a bit too far last night.

Fox318

Hello Football enthusiasts

Boy I sure look forward to the game on Sunday and I have not seen wrestling or Anime recently.

SD spoilers

SD

* WWE Tag Team Champions The New Day kick off SmackDown but are interrupted by The Club. AJ Styles vs. Kofi Kingston is announced for later
* Becky Lynch defeated WWE Women's Champion Charlotte in a non-title match by DQ when Dana Brooke interfered. After the match, Natalya and Becky beat Charlotte and Dana down
* The Dudley Boyz defeated Goldust and R-Truth, after a ringside distraction from Tyler Breeze and Fandango
* Dean Ambrose and Sami Zayn defeated Kevin Owens and Alberto Del Rio. After the match, Owens brings a ladder in the ring and climbs up to grab the Money In the Bank briefcase
* WWE United States Champion Rusev defeated Jack Swagger. Rusev attacked after the match but Titus O'Neil made the save
* AJ Styles defeated Kofi Kingston in the main event. Styles used a Styles Clash to win while Luke Gallows, Karl Anderson, Big E and Xavier Woods brawled at ringside

Zach

Just watched Owen Hart's last match (that I'll see). He got pinned by The Godfather in a match that involved Val Venis, Jeff Jarrett, Debra McMichael, Nicole Bass, and Jerry Lawler yelling about the many ringside "hos".

Shocking that Owen's widow wants nothing to do with wrestling. SHOCKING.

Fox318

SD spoilers

SD

* WWE Tag Team Champions The New Day kick off SmackDown but are interrupted by The Club. AJ Styles vs. Kofi Kingston is announced for later
* Becky Lynch defeated WWE Women's Champion Charlotte in a non-title match by DQ when Dana Brooke interfered. After the match, Natalya and Becky beat Charlotte and Dana down
* The Dudley Boyz defeated Goldust and R-Truth, after a ringside distraction from Tyler Breeze and Fandango
* Dean Ambrose and Sami Zayn defeated Kevin Owens and Alberto Del Rio. After the match, Owens brings a ladder in the ring and climbs up to grab the Money In the Bank briefcase
* WWE United States Champion Rusev defeated Jack Swagger. Rusev attacked after the match but Titus O'Neil made the save
* AJ Styles defeated Kofi Kingston in the main event. Styles used a Styles Clash to win while Luke Gallows, Karl Anderson, Big E and Xavier Woods brawled at ringside

boring as fuck

fuck the live shit but there is no reason to watch smackdown at all with the cards they have

UberTag

boring as fuck

fuck the live shit but there is no reason to watch smackdown at all with the cards they have
Not even Mauro?

And we actually had a finish in the Smackdown main event for once. Plus Styles won a match with the Clash of all things. How about that?

boring as fuck

Read those spoilers, and watch last night's Raw

Now imagine how bad it'd be with half the roster. Because it'd be worse.

7 more weeks till the beauty

Just watched Owen Hart's last match (that I'll see). He got pinned by The Godfather in a match that involved Val Venis, Jeff Jarrett, Debra McMichael, Nicole Bass, and Jerry Lawler yelling about the many ringside "hos".

Shocking that Owen's widow wants nothing to do with wrestling. SHOCKING.
It's crazy they his last match was against fellow Canadian Edge.

Top Bottom