• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Powered by Bluekaveli

Aiii

So not worth it
13533218_10153851466641443_4480422156017779608_n.png

Match of the night ?

The pizza afterwards was a highlight, the whole event was just a clusterfuck, the women's triple threat was decent but Saraya Knight spent most of it chasing kids or attacking blokes in the crowd.

The Hooligans V Anderson and Gunn had some fun antics but not a good match.

RVD was pretty much going through the motions but nearly in slow motion then they couldn't get him away from ringside so did a raffle anyway!

It was a free show but most people left before the end.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Tomorrow I should finish up Rock Bottom and the rest of the December 1998 Raw is War. Then I'm taking July off before I start the most attitude year of them all, 1999.

Jamie OD

My Local Indie better than NXT confirmed.

Seriously regretting those €75 tickets considering I just got an infinitely better show for a quarter of the price. Even got to see Big Damo get busted open hardway among many many other great moments.

Don't forget Colt Cabana getting "coked up" and joining in on a rave.

XShagrath

I forgot when my girl and I arrived a little late to the cwc we saw one of the guys from the revival a few feet from us get out of his car. I wanted to ask for a picture but neither of us can remember if it was dash or Dawson.
After the show we were sneaking around the back of the building looking for Daniel Bryan but all we caught was Brian Kendrick running around, dude looks like a crazy hobo so I didn't say anything.
I only saw Teddy Hart with his cat when I was leaving. His girl (I assume) was carrying his leather jacket that had "TEDDY HART" emblazoned on the back. It was rather humorous.

Nah it turn him into Dark Hardy.

"I can't control it"
Probably is what fucked him in the head and turned him into the villain of 1.0 brain cells.

What's your timeline for how you're watching these shows?
Well brother we started at Raw 93 and gets we are at 2002 dude! I already see it's going to be hard getting through Raw 03 compared to SD. Raw fucking sucks and I see whu they gave it a face lift.

The pizza afterwards was a highlight, the whole event was just a clusterfuck, the women's triple threat was decent but Saraya Knight spent most of it chasing kids or attacking blokes in the crowd.

The Hooligans V Anderson and Gunn had some fun antics but not a good match.

RVD was pretty much going through the motions but nearly in slow motion then they couldn't get him away from ringside so did a raffle anyway!

It was a free show but most people left before the end.
Damn...

Zach

Are we having a Bash at the Beach '96 rewatch party on July 7 (the 20-year anniversary of the most shocking heel turn of all time and the formation of the n-n-n-new World order)?

Man God

Non-Canon Member
They really need to get at least the pre Smackdown Sunday Night Heat on the network. No Halftime heat. No PPV preshows. A ton of low carders debut on those early Heats.

After Smackdown shows up it just turns into Shotgun Saturday Night.

Top Bottom