• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Welcome to the Family, Disregard my Brother

Fair point. I wonder if it's more the fault of creative or Vince that so much talent is misused or underused.

From the looks of it this is how it works

Priority 1

-CENA STORYLINE
-HHH storyline (if he's working)

Priority 2

-WWE TITTLE Storyline(If Cena doesn't have the title)

Priority 3
-WHC Storyline
-Squash match guy who they build up to fight Cena

If Vince feels like it that week

-Tag Title
-Divas title
-IC Title
-US Title

Everyone else: sorry we have nothing for you

Also apparently creative is like a rotating door the writing will never be consistent other than Vince decisions

Yeah, not sure how they can justify Ryback losing like this. He's actually played the role of heel really well, and he carried that one-on-one confrontation on Raw last week. Hope they have plans for him that don't involve jobbing. He's hit the Cena glass ceiling. Where does he go from here?

The Cena glass ceiling? Has he ever even won a feud in WWE? Ryback has his own glass ceiling to worry about, the one where he can't get booked to win a PPV match, no matter who it is against

I don't know, I'd still say Ryder had a better career than Wade Barrett.

Barret during NXT days had tons of confidence, good mic work, decent matches, they slowly broke him down. He died when Cena dropped all those chairs on him.

I guess Curtis Axel, Fandango, Sandow are examples if you stay long enough you might get somewhat of a push.

Alucard

Banned
The Cena glass ceiling? Has he ever even won a feud in WWE? Ryback has his own glass ceiling to worry about, the one where he can't get booked to win a PPV match, no matter who it is against

His losses have mostly been to protect the title for Cena, hence the Cena glass ceiling.

Alucard

Banned
From a character standpoint, Cena is boring. He has been boring for a while. I think he CAN tell a story here and there, but when he drops that fucking smirk after eating a bunch of painful offense, he makes it really hard to actually get behind him like the little jimmies do.

tm24

Looks like i was right in telling everyone not to buy the Aaa ippv. Didn't work from the start and Aaa blamed it all on ustream, despite the fact that it had worked for countless other companies. AAA operating like normal!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Looks like i was right in telling everyone not to buy the Aaa ippv. Didn't work from the start and Aaa blamed it all on ustream, despite the fact that it had worked for countless other companies. AAA operating like normal!

Still a bummer, that sucks. :|

TNA just now removed Rob Van Dam's profile from the web site.

salt_0310.jpg

Ozone

I have front row tickets to Money in the Bank, and I literally jumped out of my seat tonight when they announced RVD's return. All of the hype. ALL OF IT.

I watched a film called Tomorrow, When The War Began. It is Austrailian - like Emma

While it is grammatically incorrect, I thought it was kinda cool.

I'll never forget RVD's first year in TNA:

-- Debut show: beats Sting in 30 seconds and then gets his ass totally kicked around the arena by Sting for about 10 minutes
-- Randomly wins the TNA World Title a few weeks later with zero buildup
-- Has the title taken off of him once TNA blunders and accidentally hits his pre-bonus bookings limit for the year

W8EKAXl.jpg

tm24

Just saw the IC match. Man, that moment when Axel gets the belt and nearly starts tearing up. So good. Chicago crowd helped too

Aiii

So not worth it
Love heels crying over winning titles. Makes me want to boo them so much.

Love both faces and heels crying over winning (major) titles.

In WWE world, every wrestler in the back should have it as their life goal, heel or face, all they should ever want is to become the champion (WWE and WHC for men, Divas for women) and when you win it you should show emotion for winning that belt.

Idealy this would go for the IC title too, but alas.

IC Title what is this? Sounds like something John Cena needs to own, but then I can't C U. Wait, that worked a lot better in my head. Nevermind folks.

Striker

Axel getting emotional for his win was a good moment because of the day and the title being one that was prominent with his father.

Mengetsu

Mock is old.

Speculation that Mark Henry to announce retirement on Raw

It appears as if Mark Henry will be announcing his retirement tomorrow night on RAW. He noted on his Twitter that he will have a big announcement tomorrow night on RAW, and then posted these tweets:

"Whether you loved or hated me in my career.I was all ways there for you.i appreciate u all. Good or bad I will live forever with u the fans.

"I found a place.

"#raw #wwe I have spoke to my family and hope to talk to all of you fans tomorrow live from Grand Rapids. Guys Father Time is undefeated."

Is this what he do for the last time?

Is it just me, or is Vince starting look like, well.. Vince again!

He looked liked a fragile old coot the last couple of years. He looked pretty normal tonight.

Top Bottom