• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Welcome to the Family, Disregard my Brother

Oh wow woke this morning to learn that Ziggler is not the champ anymore.

That was a pretty bad title run, through no fault of his own. Sucks man.

What you'll miss in Punk tweets are made up for in Batista posting a picture of the tail he brought home last night:

VEL9bHP.jpg

Dammit Dave

Hey who is that?

McNei1y

Oh wow woke this morning to learn that Ziggler is not the champ anymore.

That was a pretty bad title run, through no fault of his own. Sucks man.

Yeah. I thought it was decent up until his injury... only because of his cash in and the set up towards the triple threat match. The cash in is probably my favorite moment of the year, if not top 3. I was incredibly hyped for the triple threat match. It's unfortunate that he had to get injured though. It was really short-lived and had the potential to be something good. Oh well.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Wait, I'm in TNA because we watch TNA? I thought it was because I was an alcoholic.

It's a limited crew.

He appears to be alluding that one woman turned him down, thinking he was trash, while the girl pictured apparently prized him highly enough to spend the night with him.

Not everyone likes Douchetista, that's alright though.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Mark Henry to announce he's going after the biggest fish, Vince McMahon

jmdajr

Mark Henry to announce he's going after the biggest fish, Vince McMahon

Why not Cena?

Speaking of retirement/ last matches.

Might not be popular but I think Kurt Angel needs to come back and have his last match against John Cena at Wrestlemania. Hell, that was Cena's first match.

Maybee just wishful thinking, but I think it be cool.

KissVibes

Banned
I'd imagine one mini run throug Summerslam why hype a retirement?

His tweets just sound like a retirement is happening tonight.

Maybe he's going to pull a IF I DON'T WIN THE TITLE, I'M FINISHED HERE! storyline and then we get a dominant Mark Henry that we're still sympathetic for? Fights to be in MitB, ALMOST goes too far in many of his matches, wins MitB, and cashes it in for a very short and sweet run?

I'll be sad to see him go. He's a beast of a heel and he's been so mismanaged by WWE in recent angles.

strobogo

Banned
I think the IC Title being the classic version adds a lot to El Hijo del Perfecto winning it. I don't think it'd be quite the same if it was the 1998-2011 belt. What I really learned watching Payback is that heels have a lot more respect and desire for championships than the faces in WWE.

Ziggler was totally distraught as losing his (but so was Kaitlyn), Perfecto and AJ cried at their wins, all of Shield are always stoked with their belts. I can't even remember the last time a face cried at winning a title. Maybe Benoit/Eddie at WM20?

Striker

Kane has been put in shittier angles, but Henry's had his share.

The injuries have just soiled most of his opportunities and by the time he comes back they're given to somebody else.

Henry should announce his retirement and say he's going to "leave you all with something to remember me by", before spending the 3hrs of RAW stalking the backstage area, inducting any fools foolish enough to get in his way into the hall of pain. The jobbers (3MB, Wade, Ryder, Riley, JTG, etc) rally together towards the end of the show and try to beat Mark up, brawling with him out to the ring, but Mark fights them all off and destroys them one by one. I envision a pile of jobber bodies littering the ramp, before Mark yells "THAT'S WHAT I DO!!" one last time as the show closes.

Henry should announce his retirement and say he's going to "leave you all with something to remember me by", before spending the 3hrs of RAW stalking the backstage area, inducting any fools foolish enough to get in his way into the hall of pain. The jobbers (3MB, Wade, Ryder, Riley, JTG, etc) rally together towards the end of the show and try to beat Mark up, brawling with him out to the ring, but Mark fights them all off and destroys them one by one. I envision a pile of jobber bodies littering the ramp, before Mark yells "THAT'S WHAT I DO!!" one last time as the show closes.

And then Cena comes out and Attitude adjusts him off the stage, now that's an actual WWE finale.
Henceforth Cena is also known as the man who retired Mark Henry, hero of the jobbers (Wade? you dastard!) and closed the hall of pain for good.

And then Cena comes out and Attitude adjusts him off the stage, now that's an actual WWE finale.
Henceforth Cena is also known as the man who retired Mark Henry, hero of the jobbers (Wade? you dastard!) and closed the hall of pain for good.

irYxIywHacuwg.gif

I knew this gif would come in handy. And, hey, I like Wade, but he was about to tap to the Miz and got pinned by Axel. This is not the upturn of his career, it's jobber central for the Barrett Barrage until they figure out a way to push him again.

KissVibes

Banned
Wade and Ryder are like Tier 1 jobbers right now. They just both need long beards, call signs, and dress like military dude.

I hate you. And I love you. And I hate you.

Book it!

I miss the little on going backstage segments like this.

jred2k

Mark Henry's Twitter said:
The only reason I'm breaking my silence to the twitter world is to tell u I'm not retiring!!!! I have hate in my heart that's too dangerous.

That was just from June 9th. Could something really have happened in that time to make him think hes done? Over that short amount of time I could only imagine it was his family convincing him to retire and not some major rehab setback.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
That was just from June 9th. Could something really have happened in that time to make him think hes done? Over that short amount of time I could only imagine it was his family convincing him to retire and not some major rehab setback.

Hey, Edge's came out of nowhere. If it's for the best it's for the best.

jred2k

I wonder if other wrestling communities talk about Bo as much. It feels like such a WrassleGAF staple. I'd be distraught if I found out these levels of Bo-hatred are spread throughout the net.

Top Bottom