• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Welcome to the Family, Disregard my Brother

Aiii

So not worth it
CM Punk trying to stand up to Brock was silly, looked worse
than trying to stand up to The Rock, these Hulk size figures and
phil looking like a regular guy that has been watching to much Hockey.

I missed this, you sound like someone in the know. I can tell because you called him Phil instead of Punk.

its fine that she is a tank like Ryback. But at least Ryback has more moves. She needs to run the ropes more often and needs to do some suplexes and lifts every now and then. All she has been doing is the double leg takedown and flurry of hair.

I always noticed that she does quite a few. She's the only person on the roster I can think of that does a fucking gutbuster

Jitters

5eq7oxO.png
F1KjoVw.jpg

e11IfZE.gif

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
That's pretty cool. Who wants to summarize how the free games and ps+ work. Will they be doing that on the 4? My roommate said they didn't go away so if I got a ps3 and ps+ would I have a bunch of free games to download?

PS+ is getting gimped for PS4, for instance the "free" copy of Driveclub is a gimped and crippled version requiring money to unlock the full game. So don't expect miracles unless they announce them.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
PS+ is getting gimped for PS4, for instance the "free" copy of Driveclub is a gimped and crippled version requiring money to unlock the full game. So don't expect miracles unless they announce them.

yeah! why don't they give me that new release for free!

It's called drive club. Ps+ version.
Besides it sounds like a fine version of the game. For free.

Will satisfy my racing needs

Besides ps4 has no library yet

I don't think it's getting gimped but I wouldn't expect them to give the full version of Driveclub for free on launch day. Maybe 6 or 7 months down the line.

Aiii

So not worth it

Can't expect them to put in free full retail games right after the system comes out and only has a dozen games, give it a month or six and it'll have a free retail and an indie game each month. I'm not worried, the service has been doing them wonders so far.

Aiii

So not worth it
That looks like it connected really well, I love how AJ's momentum just stops mid air and she gets flung down hard. Was there title match any good?

It was, and it lasted ten minutes and involved a spanish anounce table spot.

C.Dark.DN

Banned
PS+ was good a few years into ps3's life. Giving away free new release ps4 games doesn't make since when you think about it.

Hopefully they still support ps3 and vita, but it'll be interesting what they will do for ps4 only users.

somedevil

The Daniel Bryan injury was real and he really suffered a stinger and was supposed to beat Randy Orton on Raw. That's why Orton broke character because he is friend of Bryans.

Daniel Bryan suffered a legitimate injury during his match with Randy Orton Monday night on Raw, according to the Wrestling Observer, which is why the match was stopped.

The report notes that Bryan was supposed to win the match over Orton, which would have continued the story of Bryan building a resume of big victories. (Earlier in the night, Bryan floated the idea of eventually challenging for the WWE Title in a scripted promo.)

WWE handled the change of plans by saying Bryan suffered a stinger to his neck/shoulder, which was a legitimate injury. To cover for Bryan not winning the match, WWE followed through on a "wrestler health" story that authority figure Triple H stopped the match out of concern for Bryan's apparent injury. This led to a spontaneous blow-up between Bryan and Hunter to keep Bryan strong as a babyface because he's fought through numerous injuries in his career.

The injury situation appeared to begin Sunday night in Chicago. At the Payback PPV, Bryan sold a shoulder injury off-camera following his Tag Title match loss. According to our correspondent, Kevin, Bryan left the ring favoring his right shoulder accompanied by a referee. He was the only wrestler to exit behind the sound booth and not through the Gorilla position.

He better keep healthy because he is about to get the big push.

edit: They better redo that match on Raw with him demanding it after what happened last week and wins the match.

Aiii

So not worth it
The Daniel Bryan injury was real and he really suffered a stinger and was supposed to beat Randy Orton on Raw. That's why Orton broke character because he is friend of Bryans.

He better keep healthy because he is about to get the big push.

Well fuck me, WWE legit swerved me twice in one Raw.

WHAT IS GOING ON?

Come on man, that's total hyperbole - just because DriveClub is a 'gimped' version of the full retail game doesn't mean that the PS+ service won't continue to offer older games for free, as it does today. Anyone who was seriously expecting them to give away a launch title on the day of release is out of their mind. There's never been a full retail game released as part of the PS+ 'instant game collection' on the same day it releases in stores.

Come on man, that's total hyperbole - just because DriveClub is a 'gimped' version of the full retail game doesn't mean that the PS+ service won't continue to offer older games for free, as it does today. Anyone who was seriously expecting them to give away a launch title on the day of release is out of their mind. There's never been a full retail game released as part of the PS+ 'instant game collection' on the same day it releases in stores.

for real lol, they don't even have a library of games to give away and are being criticized for it.

also d brine better not be out long term.

Aiii

So not worth it
for real lol, they don't even have a library of games to give away and are being criticized for it.

also d brine better not be out long term.

Stingers are short term and fairly common.

As long as it's not permanent or a dislocated disc pushing on his nerves he should be fine.

zychi

Banned
Wait people are saying The Last of Us looks bad? Game looks fine. I'm only 5 hours in and I haven't burned anyone yet. I have however shived some fools. If you haven't already, invest in a Pulse Elite Headset. Oh man this thing is amazing.

Does the pulse work on PC too? Is it 7.1? I cant find any info about either.

Aiii

So not worth it
I'm thinking about finally jumping into HDTV. I dunno what to get. I don't need a huge one. 32inch is big enough for me.

Ever since going 46" anything smaller is damn near unwatchable for me.

CRT sizes make me want to kill myself now. Esp. in football games where you can't even see the ball anymore heh.

strobogo

Banned
Right there with you. I need an HDTV =/ Still rocking an old CRT.

I want to get one that is good for gaming. 40" seems like a nice size.

This TV isn't that old. 10ish years maybe. Not even sure if it's that old. It's a good TV with no problems, but I'm just ready to upgrade. A lot of text in games is super hard to see.

And I am only now realising this is Kelly Kelly.

Who hopefully never returns to WWE. Ever.

The thing with Kx2 is that she doesn't know how to wrestle at all, nor is she as hot as some of the other divas to compensate (though I wouldn't call her ugly by any means).

She was like the female Cena.

Kaladin

I wouldn't even hate a Cena/Orton feud. It has been a while since they've done it and it would be somewhat fresh for both of them.

And besides, out of Cena's 3 biggest feuds of the 00's (Orton, Dave & Edge), Orton is the only one left.

C.Dark.DN

Banned
Right there with you. I need an HDTV =/ Still rocking an old CRT.

I want to get one that is good for gaming. 40" seems like a nice size.
Man, I had a 50" 720P RPTV and now a free 60" 1080p LG Plasma. Games look bad on them compared to my friends 40" 720p Panasonic plasma and my 1080p PC notebook screen just because the particular RPTV and LG tv suck.

It's a better experience than SD for sure, but don't skimp on hdtv brands and models. You don't have to pay out of the ass. It bugs me to know I don't get to experience video games in a better quality. You only get to play them the first time once. /First world problems.

KissVibes

Banned
I hope Kelly Kelly does come back and she's only ever seen on that dumb reality show.

I hope we get a Axel/Christian feud.

NO THANK YOU.

Christian is back for the WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE. And him and Ziggler could work some real magic together. Believe that.

strobogo

Banned
Man, I had a 50" 720P RPTV and now a free 60" 1080p LG Plasma. Games look bad on them compared to my friends 40" 720p Panasonic plasma and my 1080p PC notebook screen just because the particular RPTV and LG tv suck.

It's a better experience than SD for sure, but don't skimp on hdtv brands and models. You don't have to pay out of the ass. It bugs me to know I don't get to experience video games in a better quality. You only get to play them the first time once. /First world problems.

I don't really have the room for a 60 inch TV. Nor do I want to pay that much for one. This is all spurred on by the blu-ray issue I'm having. And because of my old ass graphics card not having enough power to it, it doesn't even go to HD resolutions, so these blu-rays look like DVDs anyway. But then I was thinking about how much better it'd be if I just had a real HDTV and a real BR player and had my 360 hooked up to it.

C.Dark.DN

Banned
I don't really have the room for a 60 inch TV. Nor do I want to pay that much for one. This is all spurred on by the blu-ray issue I'm having. And because of my old ass graphics card not having enough power to it, it doesn't even go to HD resolutions, so these blu-rays look like DVDs anyway. But then I was thinking about how much better it'd be if I just had a real HDTV and a real BR player and had my 360 hooked up to it.
Oh yeah, what I mean is I I'd trade this 60" LG 1080p tv for my friends 40" 720p Panasonic Plasma. Just do research in the GAF plasma/lcd thread. Like, don't buy some weird brand for 100$ less. The difference can be night and day comparing hdtv's to hdtv's. Not saying LG is bad, but the one I got is.

Any hdtv will be superior to sd.

Jitters

If KK, AJ, and Kaitlyn were on the reality show, I would actually watch it.

I think a feud between Christian and Axel would make Axel look great. Christian makes guys look good, and it would make it seem like Axel can hang with the vets.

Top Bottom