• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Welcome to the Family, Disregard my Brother

strobogo

Banned
this should be your first movie to watch on your big new television.

http://i.imgur.com/E4qUA2a.jpg

bunk-the-wire.gif

I did the walk around at Walmart/Meijer/Target and didn't really see a TV that caught my eye.

Nameless

Why why why turn Punk face when RVD is returning!? I sat through hours of WWECW on sci-fi hoping a feud between the two would materialize to no avail. That storyline writes itself.

Wonder if RVD will instantly be more over than 95% of the roster like was before.

KissVibes

Banned
Why why why turn Punk face when RVD is returning!? I sat through hours of WWECW on sci-fi hoping a feud between the two would materialize to no avail. That storyline writes itself.

Wonder if RVD will instantly be more over than 95% of the roster like was before.

He should feud with nobody and not say a single fucking thing. I don't even want him doing his RVD thumb bullshit.

He should just do his lame-ass spots that take forever to set up because he's old and doesn't care, take a bad spill off a ladder or whatever the fuck, and quietly head out to his car and drive to the local 7-11 to read the latest High Times.

AND NEVER RETURN EVER AGAIN.

Ultratech

I did the walk around at Walmart/Meijer/Target and didn't really see a TV that caught my eye.

Yeah, I've been kinda like you, looking for a nice HDTV myself. (That, and my 27" TV is a complete and total bitch to carry.)

32" is probably good enough for me just because I don't have a ton of room to be rocking something like a 40"+ HDTV without sticking it on the wall (and I don't wanna do that; not where I'm at anyways).

I'm hoping I can find something good, but I haven't been looking hard lately. Hadn't seen much at BB that catches my eye yet.

Target's had some decent looking stuff, and I haven't looked at Wal-Mart.

Entropia

No One Remembers

Who says he won't he be a heel? They're a bit face heavy now, aren't they?

RVD is gonna be insanely over and NOBODY will boo him unless he like assaulted every face in the company - including actual faces like D.Bry

Cagey

Banned

He's returning on a PPV in Philly. It's guaranteed.

Though biggest face pop of the night will obv be Mark Henry collecting on Cena's overdue bills.

EDIT: we always joke about it, but just watch that shit again http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6cBUD0i7NP8#t=55s

It's even better than I remember.

KissVibes

Banned

Though biggest face pop of the night will obv be Mark Henry collecting on Cena's overdue bills.

Oh yeah? Is he going to grab the money out of Cena's back pocket when he's up on those shoulders about to eat an AA?

He should feud with nobody and not say a single fucking thing. I don't even want him doing his RVD thumb bullshit.

He should just do his lame-ass spots that take forever to set up because he's old and doesn't care, take a bad spill off a ladder or whatever the fuck, and quietly head out to his car and drive to the local 7-11 to read the latest High Times.

AND NEVER RETURN EVER AGAIN.

But you're a Christian fan.

Nameless

EDIT: we always joke about it, but just watch that shit again http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6cBUD0i7NP8#t=55s

It's even better than I remember.

Philly? Hmmm. You know, I could see Vince(Trips?) having RVD debut as a Paul Heyman guy. They probably don't want a 40 something year old stoner with a beer gut as their top face, atleast as the fans are concerned.

strobogo

Banned
I really don't understand why they'd want RVD back. What does he possibly have to offer?

Not only was Christian good in TNA, he really learned how to carry himself as a main event talent in TNA and improved quite a bit. And got in way better shape.

zychi

Banned
I really don't understand why they'd want RVD back. What does he possibly have to offer?

An actual character to have in MITB that people care about.

Theyve fed so many people to Cena, there's barely 5 guys on the roster worth rooting for in a MITB match nowadays.

mooooose

RVD can probably still turn it on once a month and have great matches with The Shield, Ryback, Bryan, Punk, and Dolph. He's a welcomed addition to wwe.

Kaladin

RVD can probably still turn it on once a month and have great matches with The Shield, Ryback, Bryan, Punk, and Dolph. He's a welcomed addition to wwe.

From what I saw in TNA, nope. Not gonna happen. Unless he purposefully decided to not give a fuck anymore and phoned it in every match.

From what I saw in TNA, nope. Not gonna happen. Unless he purposefully decided to not give a fuck anymore and phoned it in every match.
First, stop watching TNA.

Second, if Jeff Hardy can fuck up the main event of a PPV and not get fired, why would anyone make anything except the minimum effort?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
GWF has one final reveal coming, and it promises to change the playing field forever.

jmdajr

According to pwinsider:

Even the argument between Bryan and Triple H was real. No wonder there was no footage for that. They just turned it into an angle later.

I'm with triple h on this though. He is a major player who got a stinger and it was easily affecting him. It should be stopped to protect him and the investment they have in him going forward.

Woah, what a night

Kaladin

WrassleGaf, I can't stop watching Scrubs.

Dr. Cox buries the rest of the cast for the entire show better than Triple H has buried anyone in years.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Not happy with this gif, but hey

Welcome to GWF Select 2.0.

ibeQYpukBJcQWu.gif

The video for the new arrival is coming soon.

somedevil

Smackdown Spoilers:

Daniel Bryan opens SmackDown and talks about how he's never had a match stopped due to injury like he did on RAW. Bryan says they stopped the match because he is the weakest link. Bryan wants to prove he's not the weakest link by defeating Randy Orton tonight. Orton comes out and says he helped Bryan up out of respect. Orton says Bryan will have to be stretchered out tonight.

* Curtis Axel vs. Wade Barrett and Alberto Del Rio vs. Chris Jericho is announced for tonight.

* Sheamus defeated Cody Rhodes with the Cloverleaf submission. After the match, Damien Sandow beats Sheamus down.

* Another promo for The Wyatt Family.

* Curtis Axel beat Wade Barrett with the Intercontinental Title on the line. The Miz was on commentary.

* AJ Lee defeated Natalya.

* Backstage segment with Aksana teasing Kaitlyn about AJ's win. Kaitlyn attacks her and goes crazy until Layla breaks it up.

* Alberto Del Rio vs. Chris Jericho ends when Ricardo Rodriguez interferes and Dolph Ziggler attacks Del Rio for the DQ. Del Rio escapes the ring and Jericho hits Ziggler with a Codebreaker. Del Rio comes back to kick Ziggler and pose over him.

* Christian defeated Drew McIntyre with Killswitch. After the match, Christian cuts a promo about being back. The Shield enter the ring through the crowd and hit the triple powerbomb on him.

* We get a replay of Brock Lesnar attacking CM Punk on RAW. Renee Young interviews Paul Heyman backstage about what happened.

* Daniel Bryan vs. Randy Orton is up next. Orton dominates most of the match. They end up on the floor and Bryan hits a suicide dive. Bryan wins by count out. After the match, Bryan demands that the match be restarted because he didn't want it to end that way. The referee refuses and that's the end of SmackDown.

Bryan is fine and it seems like they realize if you want to give away big finishes don't do it on smackdown and save it for Raw. Round 3 on Raw or a slight chance on the pay per view.

Ithil

They're firing right into the singles matches, so I'd imagine the final blow-off happens in the RAW MITB match at the PPV, with Bryan, Orton and Kane all in there.

somedevil

They're firing right into the singles matches, so I'd imagine the final blow-off happens in the RAW MITB match at the PPV, with Bryan, Orton and Kane all in there.

Good idea. They could also do the final match on Raw and if they are crazy bryan does double duty and works money and a match with Orton.

Do you guys think Wade Barrett is getting buried because WWE got a cease and desist letter from HBO about his trademark infringing t-shirt that Plywood snitched to them about?

strobogo

Banned
Do you guys think Wade Barrett is getting buried because WWE got a cease and desist letter from HBO about his trademark infringing t-shirt that Plywood snitched to them about?

Does Plywood have a special email that can warp time and retroactively bury Bear Rot for 2 years before he actually sent it?

Top Bottom