• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Welcome to the Family, Disregard my Brother

Not happy with this gif, but hey

Welcome to GWF Select 2.0.

ibeQYpukBJcQWu.gif

The video for the new arrival is coming soon.

posting for the new page

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
What's with you people? QueenofThorns posts in Wrasslegaf. It's like you guys are ignoring her. Misogynists!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Ahem I know ALL of those people well. Ahem ahem! HEAVY is here.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
so basically John Oliver played that clip from Raw where Zeb came out, and the part where they were talking during the match about immigration, while mentioning John Oliver

Then John Oliver and Mick Foley cut a promo on Zeb

Guys, sometimes I get sad.

Then I watch a gif of Sin Cara not falling, fixing his mask, then slowly falling over and things just seem better.

McNei1y

Every team in GWF has NO CHANCE. Nice Team are 2 week, 2 week Heritage Heritage Heritage tag title holders: Pepsi City and McNei1y.

strobogo

Banned
Considering he lost the belt two nights later, I don't see how that happiness could have lasted very long. I thought the Christian/Orton series was pretty great. I particularly enjoyed him as a heel during that and spitting on Orton to win the title back. And then his face turn literally being Edge telling him to stop being a bitch.

strobogo

Banned
That was on Orton. He was clearly supposed to hit ADR in the gut and just stood there. The missed bucket enziguri at the Rumble was one of my favorite ADR botches.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Rumor for one of the MitB matches is an all former winner match with:
RVD
Ziggs
Kane
Swagger
Bryan
(Punk?)

Del Rio and Cena already have titles so they're not going to do it

edit: forgot MIZ

KissVibes

Banned
And lastly, the [NEXUS] leader. So cocky, so sure of himself. He made the mistake of calling Dean a [homophobic name]. Gasps were heard all around, it was no secret that Dean found men more attractive then women, but to call him that? All Dean saw was red, then he pounced. The leader was so unprepared for it that he stood no chance. He was down before he knew what happened. Serves him right they thought.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7643260/1/The-Right-Decision [WARNING: SEX STUFF HAPPENS]

FUCK.

Top Bottom