• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Welcome to the Family, Disregard my Brother

KissVibes

Banned
HtiPOWz.png

WHAT A FUCKING DORK.

Big fan of the Canadian Irish posters, eh?

You have to appreciate their dedication. They come from a place that's much more refined, cultured, and civilized than us. These gentlemen face great societal pressures to conform to a certain standard and etiquette. If it was ever discovered that they enjoy Pro Wrestling and belong to an online community about wrestling, their lives, careers, and relationships would be finished.

That's what makes them so much better than us. They are the most valuable asset this thread has right after our burgeoning female demographic.

somedevil

So is Bo Dallas babyface or heel now?

I don't get it.

A face it seems but going by this he is the most hated man in wrestling today. Basically x-pac heat is going become bo away heat.

* NXT Champion Bo Dallas b. Scott Dawson w/Sylvester Lefort in a non-title match. The crowd literally stood up in one section and turned their backs to Bo. After the match, Leo Kruger came out and attacked Bo to huge cheers.

Amazing lol. I wonder what triple h is thinking right now.

Mr. Sandman said:

I don't get it.

He's a babyface who doesn't realise that everyone hates him. As long as WWE keep pushing him as such, the inevitable will inevitably happen.

Bo is the future...whether any of us like it, or not.

I can feel it in my bones. He's going to be pushed to stardom until kids are screaming his name and begging their parents to buy his merchandise. Once he's there, there will be no turning back. He's going to become the youngest WWE Champion in a year or so, we'll see Cena not only sell for him, but put him over on TV & PPV and, ultimately, pass the torch. At last, Cena will do what we've all begged of him for so long and bow out of the title picture, becoming the side attraction to Bo's ascending star. But, how cruel the fates entwine, for little do we realise that Bo is like Sauron to John Cena's Melkor and his reign of darkness will be more terrible and powerful than we could ever possibly imagine.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah, the kid's a great character and very promising in the ring - he could be something very special in a year or two.

Just watched a good match of his from last year against Davey Richards, well worth a watch, even though the crowd are a bit on the dull side;

Davey Richards vs Noam Dar - (SWE 08/18/12)

Just finished this, commentary was atrocious but it was a fun match and I enjoyed it a lot. Thanks for linking it.

I don't get it.

I'm confounded too. I actually quite liked his promo on this weeks NXT because it seemed like they were aware of how unlikeable he was and using it to turn him heel. Now it seems like that was meant to be a genuine face promo I don't know what to think.

Kaladin

NXT talk:

I like the Adrian Neville and Corey Graves pairing, should be a good tag team.

Also, I like that they're injecting Leo Kruger into the Zayn/Cesaro feud, the Kruger vs Zayn vs Cesaro triple threat should be awesome. I'm really big on Kruger and I've liked the character vignettes they've been doing on him.

strobogo

Banned
I'm not sure how I feel about Leo. I think he's decent, but not a guy I'm particularly excited to see on the main roster. Actually, I can't even see how his character or ring style would work on Raw or Smackdown.

Ithil

I'm not sure how I feel about Leo. I think he's decent, but not a guy I'm particularly excited to see on the main roster. Actually, I can't even see how his character or ring style would work on Raw or Smackdown.

I've found he's very average in the ring. But he's a hell of a character and gimmick. Maybe he needs a partner.

Dude's already getting booed that early in his career, good luck to him.

If it carries over Vince we'll be like this guy is over push him as a face because he's getting a reaction. The Cena excuse.

Meanwhile Cesaro can continue cutting promos on WWE Inbox only on Youtube

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
--Colt Cabana has had two tryouts, set up by C.M. Punk, for a job as a color commentator. There’s nothing new on that front in the sense no job has been offered at this point.
Punk will never get Cabana a job, huh

somedevil

Tyler Breeze b. an unknown worker. Breeze’s character is Zoolander-esque, always taking pictures of himself.

Who is Tyler Breeze?

edit: This impact crowd is pretty weak. Going to be horrible for the seconding taping

Ithil

Tyler Breeze b. an unknown worker. Breeze’s character is Zoolander-esque, always taking pictures of himself.

Who is Tyler Breeze?

edit: This impact crowd is pretty weak. Going to be horrible for the seconding taping

Apparently it's
Mike Dalton with a new gimmick. Spoilers describe it as "Zoolander" esque.

tm24

1994 fave five:

1. Ultimo Dragon.
2. Rayo de Jalisco.
3. El Hijo del Santo.
4. El Felino.
5. Canek.

I was a lucha kid.
Love this list. Heres mine

El hijo del santo
Octagon(how far has he fallen?)
Atlantis
Fuerza Guerrero
Negro Casas

Also, NXT spoilers

Paige vs emma, what side is Gaf on?

strobogo

Banned
Love this list. Heres mine

El hijo del santo
Octagon(how far has he fallen?)
Atlantis
Fuerza Guerrero
Negro Casas

Also, NXT spoilers

Paige vs emma, what side is Gaf on?

Paige, but not because I think she's so amazing or anything, but because I just don't get Emma. I like the whole crowd doing her dance and all, but I think she's more annoying than "awkward".

somedevil

* Sheamus b. Luke Harper with the Brogue Kick. Bray Wyatt was on the ramp in his chair watching wearing a brace on his arm. Kyle fears he could have re-injured it earlier.

Damn, hope its nothing major.

Striker was great, King and Cole hated him because he called the match and had a ton of wrestling trivia.

He was great, I liked him a lot. Lawler and Cole are just both really bad and I don't know why they still have jobs. When Punk was doing announcing he showed just how much better announcing could be, and yet those two are still around.

strobogo

Banned
TNA really should give AJ an 8 month title run with wins over Sting, Angle, Bully Ray, Hardy, Hogan, Rooooooooo, Aries, whatever guy who has just been fired from WWE, and maybe Ric Flair or something. All as an appology for how they've cast him aside for every guy WWE got rid of for the past decade.

Top Bottom