• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Welcome to the Family, Disregard my Brother

Jamie OD

I kind of wonder how Japanese wrestling fans would react to a baka gaijin sitting in the front row at a NJPW show. Normally I wouldn't ask but all the westerners are heels.

Not the front row, but TARU once dumped a bottle of water over the guy sitting in front of me at an AJPW show. I admit having a split second thought of "oh crap" when he walked towards us.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
There was just a commercial for Coast Soap. And it's a dude showering and someone singing what you would assume was a parody in any period other than the 80s.

THAT COAST IS THE WAYYY TO MAKE YOU FEEL ALIIIIVEEEEE

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Penny Arcade reminds me of Sheamus. When he finally goes heel, everyone will realize 'oh wait he's been a heel the whole time'

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
hE1lv.jpg

MoosiferX

WOOT! Bought my ticket to see NIN in Atlanta!

Nice! The Mrs. and I are going to the show in Portland. It's the day after our anniversary. Thank you Trent! lol

Wrestling related: Dominion looks like it's going to be great! We have a wrestling fantasy draft going (inspired by the Pro Wrestling Report) and my boy Okada has a pretty good chance of retaining I think/hope.

After seeing Summer Rae in the latest episode of NXT, I'm totally ready for her to move over to WWE with Paige and Emma. Great googly moogly.

Oh, Japan. You so crazy.

Bunny-chan shows no fear in the face of his opponent, the monstrous Bob Sapp, who can apparently breath fire;

eBrTBTD.jpg

The Babbu Drop;

w5XwPA2.jpg

Bunny-chan is victorious;

CvLuLCC.jpg

And who is this masked wonder? No other than Pro-Wrestling NOAH Vice President Naomichi Marufuji;

cOi6QSv.jpg

I think it was for a life insurance commercial, if I'm reading the badly google-translated text correctly.

Not quite sure what any of that has to do with life insurance, but hey.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I think it was for a life insurance commercial, if I'm reading the badly google-translated text correctly.

Not quite sure what any of that has to do with life insurance, but hey.

Dammit.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Batista's mad about Third Space Gym even more:

So I traveled an hour on the London train aka Hell on Earth, to The Third Space Gym in Soho. when I went in I was told day passes were not sold and it was a members only club. I told them I traveled over an hour so I offered to buy a week or a month membership. I was told they only sold memberships by the year. So i asked to speak to a manager or a sales person so I could explain my situation ,that I was only in the UK til October so maybe we could work something out. She said I'd have to wait an hour to speak to a sales person and I said "ok I'll wait". So I took a seat and started chillin. Then about 5 min later she came to me and handed me a card and said "sorry no one can see you today (even though the gym was going to be open for hours to come) but you can walk 20 min to our other club and see if they can help you or you can email our sales rep and make an appointment to come in and talk to someone. So basically if I can't buy a year membership they don't have 5 min to talk to me but I can send an email to make an appointment to travel another hour to come in and have them tell me...sorry,we only sell memberships by the year. So in short.....FUCK THE THIRD SPACE GYM!

IvLJZiu.jpg

BNTsobuCMAA0Zi-.jpg:large

Kaladin

Batista's mad about Third Space Gym even more:

Batista should have done a little research before traveling an hour. A quick look at their website tells you it's a year long membership only place.

Either that or just pull the "I'm Batista, dammit." card.

And I'm ok with this.
Originally, the plan in WWE was for Daniel Bryan to face John Cena for the WWE Championship at both the upcoming Money In The Bank and SummerSlam pay-per-views. According to reports, however, it seems as though the tentative plan currently is for Bryan to win a briefcase at Money In The Bank and then announce that he is going to cash it in to challenge Cena at SummerSlam.

I need to stop being such a mark when reading news regarding creative but with this I just can't resist. This makes the most sense anyway.

Top Bottom