• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Welcome to the Family, Disregard my Brother

strobogo

Banned
I feel like an asshole from when I started and wanted to actually talk about wrasslin. This thread is like 60/40 wrasslin to nonsense and it should be that way. Some days I wish Wrasslegaf was its own board.

This thread just needs more Bo.

BHLx0eTCIAIsAEY.jpg:large

#BOlieve

So I'm just getting around to watching Magic Mike now for the first time since it's on tv now (and that's the only reason) and goddamn is kevin nash just going through the motions while the rest are really selling it. How the hell did he get that role lol.

Sokantish

Oh yeah, I've been meaning to watch all the El Generico NXT matches that are out by now. There's more than one right? I have got a lot of catching up to do

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
Give it time. At the rate these threads go soon we wont be fit for OT community and really have to become our own board.

Also Heyman loves Canadian women, he just has no idea how to talk to them.

Is WWN Live usually this bad? I was trying to watch the FWE iPPV (yes, I know) and the stream was choppy and the audio cut out sometimes.

Kaladin

Is WWN Live usually this bad? I was trying to watch the FWE iPPV (yes, I know) and the stream was choppy and the audio cut out sometimes.

It can be, if the internet in the building is untested. Usually people complain in the chat room if there are issues. If issues persist they usually offer some sort gift for your troubles.

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
When was the last time WWE actually used time limits for matches as a standard? It's been so long I was actually surprised to hear it turning this Vintage Collection showing of I.R.S. vs British Bulldog where it actually ran out.

It can be, if the internet in the building is untested. Usually people complain in the chat room if there are issues. If issues persist they usually offer some sort gift for your troubles.

There have been a few complaints but it seems to be working fine for most people. The audio is the only problem that everyone had. I've tried contacting them but they've been pretty unhelpful for the most part.

Sucks, I blew $15 on that iPPV. Should've probably saved it for a better one anyway

Edit: Actually, yeah, they're offering the VOD.

When was the last time WWE actually used time limits for matches as a standard? It's been so long I was actually surprised to hear it turning this Vintage Collection showing of I.R.S. vs British Bulldog where it actually ran out.

This is a great question, it seems like they have phased out time limits in the past decade. I remember one match some years ago where they suspiciously named the time limit before the match and of course it went to a time limit draw.

Top Bottom