• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Welcome to the Family, Disregard my Brother

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
My GWF rating was just changed to 0, wasn't it?

Nah my photoshop negates any bad will the back office has with you, there is no heat backstage. It's a work, brother!

I'd rather see his juiced up, tiny raisins.

SIMON-CONFUSED-GIF.gif

I was trying to tell my friend about a documentary called Double Dare about stunt women but every time I type the name of a syndicated sword and sorcery series starring Lucy Lawless it autocorrects to Cena.

bangai-o

Banned
how come on the Power Rangers, Jason, Zack, Trini, Kimberly, and Billy didnt give so much drama about piloting Zords, but in Evangelion that kid cried all the time?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
how come on the Power Rangers, Jason, Zack, Trini, Kimberly, and Billy didnt give so much drama about piloting Zords, but in Evangelion that kid cried all the time?

because Evangelion SUCKS

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Not sure if Batista is thinking this through. He's working on a Marvel(Disney!) movie.

Dude should probably let it go.

He should unclench them cheeks. Let the card go.

He'll be alright I'm sure, but who knows what'll happen. That's a world I'm not in.

Kaladin

So I booked a vacation in the middle of July instead of waiting till August...and it's going to be awesome. 3 nights across two different parks in the Florida Keys. This is the campsite for two of those nights:

1016084_10100498086577763_901475805_n.jpg

Going to be awesome.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Holy fucking shit.

/dead

/fucking dead

Tonight's the night I find out what's up.

So I booked a vacation in the middle of July instead of waiting till August...and it's going to be awesome. 3 nights across two different parks in the Florida Keys. This is the campsite for two of those nights:

I'll never understand you outdoorsy types. I want concrete everywhere, I want cities, I want sterile environments, flourescent lighting, unnatural things. I want machines EVERYWHERE.

Kaladin

I'll never understand you outdoorsy types. I want concrete everywhere, I want cities, I want sterile environments, flourescent lighting, unnatural things. I want machines EVERYWHERE.

I love camping.....especially at the beach. Nothing like just relaxing and listening to the waves.

strobogo

Banned
I can't camp anywhere that has snakes. Which is just about everywhere. Also, I hate myself and am drunk. And I'm a total light weight. 2 Wild Blue blueberry beers and one Blue Moon and I can barely stand. I'm on my 2nd Blue Moon. I might die tonight. Gilmore Girls 4life. Lorelei FTW for sure, though.

Top Bottom