• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Welcome to the Family, Disregard my Brother

strobogo

Banned
tumblr_mnzo1sjxNJ1r7769mo1_500.png

HtiPOWz.png

It would be pretty weird if he ran into mechasilva there...in costume.

Any other weekend. Wasn't booked to the sex dungeon of doom this week sadly.

Also, this evening while I was talking to my dad my phone rang bit came up blocked. I checked the voicemail and it was Scott Hall calling me because I donated to his scheduled. He said thanks, wished me a good weekend, and said he'd try to call next week.

KissVibes

Banned
I actually like the look of the forum with my Charisma avatar. Everything is coming up Christian!

Any other weekend. Wasn't booked to the sex dungeon of doom this week sadly.

Also, this evening while I was talking to my dad my phone rang bit came up blocked. I checked the voicemail and it was Scott Hall calling me because I donated to his scheduled. He said thanks, wished me a good weekend, and said he'd try to call next week.

That's awesome of him to say he'd call again next week.

What if Batista entered The Green Door? What would Sunflower do?

I'd imagine they'd DP somebody.

WHAT THE FUCK!! GAF looks weird.

Anywho, New Japan!! The pre-show stuff should start any time now;

NJPW, "DOMINION 6.22", 2013.06.22
Osaka BODYMAKER COLOSSEUM

iWnw6YAVB8zni.jpg

http://www.ustream.tv/njpw

5PM Japan, 10AM Europe, 9AM Great Britain, 4AM US East Coast, 1AM US West Coast - on demand replays will be available minutes after the show finishes and last until those same times on June 30th.

0. Jushin 'Thunder' Liger & Tiger Mask vs TAKA Michinoku & Taichi
1. IWGP Jr. Heavyweight Tag Titles: Forever Hooligans (Rocky Romero & Alex Koslov) (c) vs TIME SPLITTERS (Alex Shelley & KUSHIDA)
2. Yuji Nagata, Tomoaki Honma & Captain New Japan vs BULLET CLUB (Karl Anderson, Bad Luck Fale & Tama Tonga)
3. IWGP Heavyweight Tag Title 3-Way: TenKoji (Hiroyoshi Tenzan & Satoshi Kojima) (c) vs Killer Elite Squad (Lance Archer & Davey Boy Smith Jr.) vs CHAOS (Toru Yano & Takashi Iizuka)
4. NWA World Heavyweight Championship: Rob Conway (c) vs Manabu Nakanishi
5. CHAOS (Shinsuke Nakamura & Tomohiro Ishii) vs Suzuki-gun (Minoru Suzuki & Shelton 'X' Benjamin)
6. Stardust Genius Return Match: Tetsuya Naito vs Yujiro Takahashi
7. Special Singles Match: Hirooki Goto vs Katsuyori Shibata
8. Special Singles Match: Hiroshi Tanahashi vs Prince Devitt
9. IWGP Heavyweight Championship: Kazuchika Okada (c) vs Togi Makabe

I'll step my campaign up to represent out little corner of the internet. My first action would be to tag Bootaaay with the Zandig WWE'13 story on youtube.

strobogo

Banned
Mods in WrassleGAF would be the worst thing possible. It could not exist with mods. We are the wild west (entertainment) of GAF.

Yeah, same here - the match has been done to death, but that was probably the best one the Hooligans & TIME SPLITTERS have had yet. Also, with
two losses in a row, I guess that someone else will be challenging next time, thankfully

BULLET CLUB vs Nagata, Honma & Captain New Japan up next.

Jamie OD

Guys, I think I'm freaking out over the new look.

Anyway, as tired as I am seeing the Hooligans Vs Timesplitters, that was a really good match.

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
What I wouldn't do for a dark/lights off mode to GAF now.

I really hope that was the last Hooligans/Timesplitters match. That was the first match of theirs I truly enjoyed fully and I know they won't be able to recreate that and I don't want it to return to what it's been for far too long.

Captain New Japan isn't so bad, you at least know who is odds favourite to be pinned. Now Fifita, I'm still not sure what to think about him. Island savage or not, I still can't help feel he should be doing more.

antonz

ahh twitter. always fun when people vent.

Jillian Hall ‏@Jillianhall1 46m
Some people r so disrespectful! Like.... @ashleymassaro11 who comes in my room after 4 am with 2 guys!! Over this life!!!
Jillian Hall ‏@Jillianhall1 45m
I don't care anymore! Not protecting people that can't even speak the English language at 4am.... Do I seem like I give an F?
Jillian Hall ‏@Jillianhall1 39m
Oh, I'm sure it'll go down tomorrow! Especially after what I posted!!!! But.... I DO NOT GIVE ONE F!!! Over it!

Jillian Hall ‏@Jillianhall1 22m
Btw.... I kicked the 2 guys out immediately! No BS!

Wow, that was dull. Nakanishi hit a nice German suplex at one point. Also, I kinda like Bruce Tharpe-des. Shame NWA has no wrestlers worth a damn for him to manage.

Up next, CHAOS vs Suzuki-gun! This should be all kinds of awesome.

hertog

Neogaf looks really good after the update.

Looks a lot like the mobile version that I actually use the most to browse gaf.

I'd rate it about

tumblr_m6r0wioDtI1rqog4fo1_400.gif

Top Bottom