• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Welcome to the Family, Disregard my Brother

About how Bo Dallas is dope but his brother is some out of shape slob who gets injured all the time
tumblr_mopb7n3OGl1qik913o1_400.gif

I still can't comprehend how that was meant to be a genuine face promo.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
That moment when every fucking douchebag has to tag their Bo Dallas hate.

Yea, just keep raging fuckers because tagging your hate is going to change something…

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I went back and looked again and there's nothing dirty about her house.

I'm going to clean my computer screen, I thought it was the dirt.

Ultratech

Lawd. :D

I'm about 40 minutes into Die Hard 5. This is awful. Aggressively boring. A 20 minute car chase seen 15 minutes into the movie? One that McClane should have died at least twice in, yet literally doesn't even have a scratch on him despite two massive, spinning, glass shattering, car destroying wrecks. The dudes who wrecked in basically a tank where in far worse shape. John does about 10 flips in a jeep and is totally cool.

I can get the son calling him John, but calling his dad "McClane" is so weird. Also "Damn you, John. DAMN YOU!" *5 minutes later* "Damn you, McClain. DAMN YOU!" made me lol. Why is Riddley Scott with them? How did this asshole find himself in that much trouble on his first day in Russia? Time to let Die Hard die. This shit sucks. It's painful that a Die Hard movie is this bad. It doesn't even LOOK like a DH movie. The lighting is way off and weird. I don't even know if I'm going to finish this.

I watched it with people from work. Was pretty meh.

It really doesn't feel like a Die Hard movie, like you said.

strobogo

Banned
Have you guys never seen an in shape girl in their underwear? That shit gets posted all the time. She looks like a normal girl who goes to the gym. There are legit model level women folk in pro wrestling.

Have you guys never seen an in shape girl in their underwear? That shit gets posted all the time. She looks like a normal girl who goes to the gym. There are legit model level women folk in pro wrestling.

Is this supposed to be a "sharp knees" post?

Is Strobogo going heel on us?

But whose side is he on?!!

WHO IS LIMO?!!!

Save us Bo ;_;

strobogo

Banned
No, she's hot for sure, but some of the posts are acting like they are the most amazing pictures when literally every day there are hotter pictures and gifs in this very thread.

bangai-o

Banned
Castlevania 3ds
I finished the
Alucard
chapter and began started running through the Trevor chapter. I like this game. The physics are not as good as Donkey Kong, but i do hope the game was successful enough for another 3ds game.
Dracula's
voice so far is very out of place though. The trailer for Lords of Shadow 2 didnt have the same voice, did it?

Smackdown was good. I dont understand if Daniel Bryan really is getting a push toward the WWE title if Mark Henry and Cena are going to be feuding. I think Bryan and Orton might be targeted by the Wyatt family for the next month. Mark wins the title from Cena, which means Bryan can then go after Mark Henry.

what is the font her now? Yesterday i thought it was Arial, and now it looks like New York Times.

Glad I didn't order the ROH iPPV last night - it seems iPPVs just aren't 'there' yet and I'm going to have to be a lot more selective in those which I buy.

ROH - innovated iPPVs but a whole bunch of problems with GFL caused them to set up their own service. There were, understandably, some teething problems, but eventually they had a run of 2-3 great iPPVs, before more problems set in and the iPPV's fucking up became somewhat of a running joke. The fans last night were using the hastage #BuffeRingOfHonor.

WWNLive - after just one show with GFL, Gabe & co. set up WWNLive and, despite a particularly bullish attitude from Gabe towards other companies iPPV problems, WWNLive has been far from perfect. It all seems to depend on the building and the volume of people watching the show - if you're watching SHINE (which is always in The Orpheum in Ybor City) there are likely to be next to no problems with the show, but an EVOLVE show running a building in Flordia for the first time? It's gonna fuck up. The last 3 WWNLive shows I bought were upgraded free to VOD because the stream fucked up.

SMVOD - the volume of iPPVs SMV put out is less than ROH and a LOT less than WWNLive, yet they seem to be doing well so far. Three CHIKARA iPPVs without a problem, one AIW iPPV that went off perfectly (and, hopefully, another next weekend) plus some smaller shows here and there that were well received. Whether they have to deal with the same volume of viewers as ROH or WWNLive is up in the air, but so far SMVOD's iPPV service has coped admirably.

As it stands, I'm ordering anything AIW or CHIKARA, ordering SHINE and ordering a few EVOLVE/DGUSA shows here and there if the card's look good - I'm done watching ROH live, they've had a ridiculous number of chances and, despite being backed by a nationwide broadcaster, they can't seem to get it right. Very hard to forgive such repeated incompetence.

Mr. Luchador said:
Is Kendo KaShin's entire deal he's an MMO guy in a Pro Wrestling world? Why is he considered such an important Puro guy?

He was an amateur wrestler that New Japan recruited and trained in prowrestling, the MMA stuff didn't come until later, although he picked up a liking for shootstyle during the NJPW vs UWFi feud of the mid-90's. He was pushed very heavily in the Jr's division because he fit the MMA style Inoki was increasingly moving the promotion towards - Inoki actually forced him to compete in PRIDE until 2002 when he quit New Japan while still Jr. heavyweight champion. Since he had found some success in MMA he made that much more the focus of his ring work. As for being considered important, I don't really know - he wasn't too great in the late 90's and was even worse in later years. His appearance in ROH as 'Dragon Soldier B' is LEGENDARY for how awful it was. The only Japanese talent to wrestle in ROH who got "DON'T COME BACK!" chants. Generally, I've always seen him as a guy who was pushed because of his MMA success and mainstream appeal. I wouldn't consider him important, personally, and can count the number of Kashin matches worth a damn on one hand.

Top Bottom