• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Welcome to the Family, Disregard my Brother

He was an amateur wrestler that New Japan recruited and trained in prowrestling, the MMA stuff didn't come until later, although he picked up a liking for shootstyle during the NJPW vs UWFi feud of the mid-90's. He was pushed very heavily in the Jr's division because he fit the MMA style Inoki was increasingly moving the promotion towards - Inoki actually forced him to compete in PRIDE until 2002 when he quit New Japan while still Jr. heavyweight champion. Since he had found some success in MMA he made that much more the focus of his ring work. As for being considered important, I don't really know - he wasn't too great in the late 90's and was even worse in later years. His appearance in ROH as 'Dragon Soldier B' is LEGENDARY for how awful it was. The only Japanese talent to wrestle in ROH who got "DON'T COME BACK!" chants. Generally, I've always seen him as a guy who was pushed because of his MMA success and mainstream appeal. I wouldn't consider him important, personally, and can count the number of Kashin matches worth a damn on one hand.

OK - this makes much more sense with what I'm seeing, then what I'm being led to believe. He's such an awkward person to watch, yet seems to get pushed strongly.

Was the fake shoot style the reason the 4 guys left NJPW to AJPW?

Was the fake shoot style the reason the 4 guys left NJPW to AJPW?

Pretty much. Inoki was insistent on pushing guys like Kazayuki Fujita, Tadao Yasuda and Bob freaking Sapp right to the very top, which didn't sit well with Mutoh so he left and a bunch of guys followed. Kashin leaving with him was more of a shock, as most presumed he'd stick with Inoki and his more MMA influenced style of wrestling.

And 'awkward' is an excellent way to describe Kashin's wrestling.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Gonna have to make a decision Bootaaay. Do you cling to the Rainmaker or ARE YOU REAL?

tumblr_mou042om9l1r9sew4o1_500.jpg

Naito's going after the NEVER title;

"I want to be the top of NJPW. But before that I need to do something. That is to get NEVER open weight championship. That title is my title, so I have to get it."

He was supposed to compete in the tournament to crown the first NEVER champion, but his injury prevented him from doing so and Masato Tanaka eventually won the tournament.

Also, Shibata's nasty-ass headbutt from the iPPV yesterday;

iqlH2A3kEj5Fj.gif

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I would love to see Devitt vs Naito more than just about any other NJPW matchup.

Make it for the title and all the better.

I'd guess we'll get to see that at some point, if Devitt sticks as a heavyweight.

Naito vs Tanaka should be awesome though, it'll probably be on the 7/20 Kizuna Road PPV - hopefully this one is on UStream, as the potential line-up already looks awesome;

. Masato Tanaka (c) vs Tetsuya Naito
. Minoru Suzuki vs Tomohiro Ishii?
. Kazushi Sakuraba vs Yuji Nagata
. Either a Jr. title match with Devitt defending against Gedo, or a Heavyweight title match with Okada defending against Devitt, depending on when they do the Jr. title match.

Glad I didn't order the ROH iPPV last night - it seems iPPVs just aren't 'there' yet and I'm going to have to be a lot more selective in those which I buy.

ROH - innovated iPPVs but a whole bunch of problems with GFL caused them to set up their own service. There were, understandably, some teething problems, but eventually they had a run of 2-3 great iPPVs, before more problems set in and the iPPV's fucking up became somewhat of a running joke. The fans last night were using the hastage #BuffeRingOfHonor.

WWNLive - after just one show with GFL, Gabe & co. set up WWNLive and, despite a particularly bullish attitude from Gabe towards other companies iPPV problems, WWNLive has been far from perfect. It all seems to depend on the building and the volume of people watching the show - if you're watching SHINE (which is always in The Orpheum in Ybor City) there are likely to be next to no problems with the show, but an EVOLVE show running a building in Flordia for the first time? It's gonna fuck up. The last 3 WWNLive shows I bought were upgraded free to VOD because the stream fucked up.

SMVOD - the volume of iPPVs SMV put out is less than ROH and a LOT less than WWNLive, yet they seem to be doing well so far. Three CHIKARA iPPVs without a problem, one AIW iPPV that went off perfectly (and, hopefully, another next weekend) plus some smaller shows here and there that were well received. Whether they have to deal with the same volume of viewers as ROH or WWNLive is up in the air, but so far SMVOD's iPPV service has coped admirably.

As it stands, I'm ordering anything AIW or CHIKARA, ordering SHINE and ordering a few EVOLVE/DGUSA shows here and there if the card's look good - I'm done watching ROH live, they've had a ridiculous number of chances and, despite being backed by a nationwide broadcaster, they can't seem to get it right. Very hard to forgive such repeated incompetence.

More iPPV talk? I'M JUMPIN IN YO :p

Disclaimer: I know most of the people at GFL and have worked with them for years, so take my opinion with a grain of salt on this.

For the most part, anyone that doesn't use GFL anymore is more due to money, than the quality of work that they do, which is for the most part phenomenal. As they're the ones who innovated the concept and do the most shows by far, they have a solid reputation. Most people set up their own service so that they can take all the profits, instead of share it with the broadcasters.

The only issues I remember ROH having with GFL were during the Florida Mania weekend, which for the most part were due to the fact that a goddamn storm hates wrestling apparently :p

When it comes to other companies, I mostly patently refuse to discuss them. As someone who would technically be considered 'a competitor' to them, I think it's in bad taste to discuss their work in any negative light. It's a shame that most people do not feel the same way.

In a general sense, my main problem is; when there -is- a problem, what does the company do? Stream cuts out? Do you get VOD? A DVD? No response whatsoever?

Some companies have great customer service, and others just ignore everything and sweep it under the rug. It's very insulting to see someone having problems not being helped whatsoever, or in the case of some things, blatantly lied to.

For example: One of the companies, in their infinite wisdom, put it out there that iPPVs would now work on XBox 360. This is false, as iPPVs are Flash based and can't run in any form on the 360's browser, which doesn't support it. It got picked up by media, and other companies thought it was true and ran with it, thus getting the blowback when they had a show and people couldn't use it. They gave refunds, VODs, etc etc etc.

Is it the company's fault that they didn't check? Absolutely. But I'd also lay a hell of a lot of blame on the dumb son of a bitch who saw that their on demand player worked on 360 (because it has HTML5 rollback code, something from 2008 which is built into Longtail's JWPlayer), then got stupid and claimed it worked for everything.

And that's my tech rant. I can't really move too much today (or yesterday) thanks to Friday, so my best maneuver is to yell at people over the internet! :p

knee

Went to a house show yesterday. Saw DiBiase Jr. get a win.

Has his finisher always been a million dollar dream into a rock bottom-type slam?

The only issues I remember ROH having with GFL were during the Florida Mania weekend, which for the most part were due to the fact that a goddamn storm hates wrestling apparently :p

It was never anything terribly major with GFL, more like the stream dropping at a particularly inopportune moment (I seem to remember everyone being pissed at missing the end of one of the Steen/Corino/Cabana/Geneirco tags) or missing part of the opening match/first match back from intermission. For the most part, the GFL shows were reliable, which is why I'm disappointed ROH haven't managed to get theirs up to the same standard - the picture quality seems better, but once the stream goes to shit it gets blocky as hell or starts buffering.

BronsonLee said:
In a general sense, my main problem is; when there -is- a problem, what does the company do? Stream cuts out? Do you get VOD? A DVD? No response whatsoever?

Some companies have great customer service, and others just ignore everything and sweep it under the rug. It's very insulting to see someone having problems not being helped whatsoever, or in the case of some things, blatantly lied to.

I totally agree and I think it's pretty disgraceful the way ROH ignores its customers having problems until well after the fact - their social media seems to communicate exactly jack squat whenever a problem occurs, which is ridiculous. WWNLive at least have the stream chat and live support, but they could do better on social media too (obviously Gabe & Lenny are busy with the show, but as the only real public face of DGUSA/EVOLVE on twitter, they're the ones everyone tweets when the stream isn't working properly).

knee said:
Went to a house show yesterday. Saw DiBiase Jr. get a win.

Has his finisher always been a million dollar dream into a rock bottom-type slam?

Yeah, he calls it 'Dream Street'.

Kaladin

When it comes to other companies, I mostly patently refuse to discuss them. As someone who would technically be considered 'a competitor' to them, I think it's in bad taste to discuss their work in any negative light. It's a shame that most people do not feel the same way.

Re: GFL/ROH, I think the main straw with that weekend was the second show where either a GFL or ROH official (want to say GFL, I was ringside and remember a GFL shirt) went out and stopped a match because the feed dropped. Basically the wrestlers had to stall the crowd before the feed got going again. That's a big no-no for huge live crowd.

I think the worst iPPV experience I've ever had was HybridENT. No response to any complaint during a show and it was usually shitty....and it was a disaster when they made WWNLive piggyback on their already shitty feed. So glad CZW became serious about iPPV and with with RFVideo.

Re: GFL/ROH, I think the main straw with that weekend was the second show where either a GFL or ROH official (want to say GFL, I was ringside and remember a GFL shirt) went out and stopped a match because the feed dropped. Basically the wrestlers had to stall the crowd before the feed got going again. That's a big no-no for huge live crowd.

I think the worst iPPV experience I've ever had was HybridENT. No response to any complaint during a show and it was usually shitty....and it was a disaster when they made WWNLive piggyback on their already shitty feed. So glad CZW became serious about iPPV and with with RFVideo.

Was that Cole/Reilly? Yeah, I remember that too...oh boy.

Bahahahahaha, that was me! Well, I'm part of that crew, anyway.

We were honestly never staffed enough to pull most of that off. It was similar as to how FWE went (two people having to do everything), but compounded by the fact that we had to film the show as well, set up commentary, set up sound, and coordinate everything else. We overextended like a motherfucker. Not fair to the consumer at all. It always pained me never being able to do customer service. We would try and set up stuff, but it would rely on someone being at the show, and everybody there was either too busy hanging out with friends or doing random shit to care.

I was highly against doing any simulcasting; the internet in that building barely supports one feed, much less two. But alas, mandated as such. A lot of stuff was mandated that wasn't really feasible. Extra duties, way too late load in time (we're talking like 3 hours before a show, and we had to do everything), is always a recipe for pain. Now do that for a year. It'll bring ya to your knees.

It seems to work out for the best though. We still do tons of stuff (way too much for my liking, imo), scaled back so that we can do everything (for the most part) and CZW's doing just fine. Everybody wins!

I say that, being unable to move for two days because of a show we just did :p I'd never say anything bad about other iPPV people anyways, though I declined working for RF for obvious reasons

Edit: Cause I'm a butthead, MORE LONG POST

It was never anything terribly major with GFL, more like the stream dropping at a particularly inopportune moment (I seem to remember everyone being pissed at missing the end of one of the Steen/Corino/Cabana/Geneirco tags) or missing part of the opening match/first match back from intermission. For the most part, the GFL shows were reliable, which is why I'm disappointed ROH haven't managed to get theirs up to the same standard - the picture quality seems better, but once the stream goes to shit it gets blocky as hell or starts buffering.

I totally agree and I think it's pretty disgraceful the way ROH ignores its customers having problems until well after the fact - their social media seems to communicate exactly jack squat whenever a problem occurs, which is ridiculous. WWNLive at least have the stream chat and live support, but they could do better on social media too (obviously Gabe & Lenny are busy with the show, but as the only real public face of DGUSA/EVOLVE on twitter, they're the ones everyone tweets when the stream isn't working properly).

ROH has made some pretty bold moves in their iPPVs, but I really think they should take a step back and look at stability more than anything. GFL has that down cold until the end of time.

Like I said above, it's kind of sucky to not be able to help people live. When we do shows, the only people who could help would be A: Me, or B: My Boss. He's always producing the show, and I'm either filming or running other things. When there's downtime, I'll field requests, but it's rough times.

Anybody doing iPPVs should never bash another company. Ever. Wanna know why? Because track records never stay perfect. You'll get burned, and if it's bad, you'll never come back from it.

Kaladin

Indie iPPVs feel like they've come a long way since the early days of ROH on GoFightLive but they still have a long way to go and a lot of it is dealing with the nature of modern internet services. It's still difficult to point to somewhere on the map and say "I'm going to stream a 3 hour event to thousands from X." which is basically what they're trying to do. Problems are still too often and random IMO for mainstream fans to catch on. I don't see how it will get better without better mobile internet coverage nationwide.

Indie iPPVs feel like they've come a long way since the early days of ROH on GoFightLive but they still have a long way to go and a lot of it is dealing with the nature of modern internet services. It's still difficult to point to somewhere on the map and say "I'm going to stream a 3 hour event to thousands from X." which is basically what they're trying to do. Problems are still too often and random IMO for mainstream fans to catch on. I don't see how it will get better without better mobile internet coverage nationwide.

Accurate in every way. iPPVs are a stopgap solution for legit PPV, and I doubt it'll ever be a truly solid & concrete medium. Day after VODs make a lot more sense, but people always have to be live, I suppose.

Going off topic, I watched BOSJ today. The opening ten man tag was boss. The rest was eh, then the finals hit. Tons of fun. Devitt is a BAWSS.

...But he ain't shit against Okada. Rock N Rolla gonna lose his head :mad:

Also here, have this special Vine of Scott Steiner and Petey Williams https://vine.co/v/huPzhqaVmpF

Hype video for Josh Alexander vs Michael Elgin at AIW Absolution VIII next Saturday;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYVlpUTcB_o

I'm pretty sure this match will be SO over the top, but fuck it, I can't get enough of big dudes beating the living shit out of each other. The iPPV line-up looks pretty great all around, well worth a purchase even if you haven't seen AIW before;

http://smvod.com/premium-video/aiw-june-30-2013-live-ippv-absolution-viii-cleveland-oh

. AIW Absolute Championship: Eric Ryan (c) vs Colin Delaney
. Tim Donst vs Michael Hutter (Derrick Bateman)
. Michael Elgin vs Josh Alexander
. AIW Intense Championship, No DQ: BJ Whitmer (c) vs Chris Dickinson
. AIW Tag Team Championships - Titles vs AIW Careers: Hope & Change (c) vs The Batiri
. Bunkhouse Brawl: The Submission Squad vs The Old-School Express & Tracy Smothers
. Youthanazia vs #NIXON
. ACH vs Louis Lyndon
. The Jollyville Fuck-Its vs The Sex Bob-Ombs
. Ethan Page vs Johnny Gargano

Day after VODs make a lot more sense, but people always have to be live, I suppose.

Personally, I'm not a fan of VOD - I either want to watch it live, or I want it as something I can keep, be it a DVD or a digital file. I don't see that there's any chance of ROH or the WWNLive promotions releasing their shows to MP4 like SMV do, but I would absolutely love it if they did and would gladly pay $15 for a download the day after the show.

BronsonLee said:
Going off topic, I watched BOSJ today. The opening ten man tag was boss. The rest was eh, then the finals hit. Tons of fun. Devitt is a BAWSS.

How sick was that last Bloody Sunday? That was damn near a sheer vertical drop, dunked Shelley right on top of his head.

BronsonLee said:
...But he ain't shit against Okada. Rock N Rolla gonna lose his head :mad:

Yeah, unless there's some heavy BULLET CLUB shenanigans, I can't see Okada losing. Would be a HUGE upset though.

strobogo

Banned

I don't think there is such a thing as a mainstream indie fan. You have to go out of your way for those. You aren't going to just stumble upon an ROH IPPV and buy it. Mainstream WWE fans don't even buy PPVs. The 160K that buy each show are the nerds like us.

BoboBrazil is back? I guess he doesn't watch this shit every week.

I wonder if he'll follow up on whether he got into a fight with Tazz at Slammiversary following their Twitter beef?

Isn't it weird seeing BoboBrazil and Strobogo on the same page because their runs never overlapped. It's like watching John Cena and the Rock in the ring. Plus Strobogo's already antagonizing him for finding those pics enticing. I think he have the makings of great feud on our hands here.

Aiii

So not worth it
No spoilers please, I'm with Bill fixing up cars....

Is it a satisfying ending though? It feels like a lot of the same where I'm at...I just want to know that the story is good enough to see through.

Found it a bit predictable, but yeah, it is quite satisfying.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Last Of Us, as much as I enjoy it, reminded me that I'm not with the 'dramatic games' push everyone wants. It's too heavy on my soul.

I just want to blow stuff up and throw morality out the window.

I wouldn't recommend expressing your opinion if its anything but amazing in the OT, or you're a Troll! People seem to be getting carried away over that game. It was good, but personally for me it's not 10/10.

10/10 used to mean something back in the day. Back in the day when a 5-Star Match used to mean something too.

strobogo

Banned
5 star died to me when Dragon Gate sprint spot tags started getting them, because it was clearly so arbitrary when you can't pick one out from any 5 except for the building they were in.

Now that I see that DAVEY RICHARDS has a Meltzer-sponsored 5 star match, I quit life.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
10/10 never meant anything. If the internet was as popular in 1998 we'd be talking about how Nintendo paid off Gamespot with 3d doritos and orbitz for the OoT review.

10/10 never meant anything. If the internet was as popular in 1998 we'd be talking about how Nintendo paid off Gamespot with 3d doritos and orbitz for the OoT review.

Probably!

Remember as a kid in the 90s wondering if Edge would ever give out a 10/10. Now they give them out like Mountain Dew at a Spike TV/IGN event.

5-star matches are meaningless without context and the only context is the opinions of the person reviewing said matches - a guy like Meltzer, I know what he likes, his tastes are often quite similar to mine and if I see he's given a match ***** there's a good chance that I'm going to like it too. There's a bunch of people on WrassleGAF whose opinions I respect as well, and if they recommend a match I'm going to check it out - although GAF doesn't go in for star ratings, for the most part. If you ever see me giving a match snowflakes, it boils down to;

* - bad
** - troubled
*** - good
**** - great
***** - AWESOME!!!

I see people giving out 1/4 marks, but I just can't rank matches to that degree. I'd far prefer to base my ratings on personal enjoyment than on endless comparisons to other matches from the past.

strobogo said:
5 star died to me when Dragon Gate sprint spot tags started getting them, because it was clearly so arbitrary when you can't pick one out from any 5 except for the building they were in.

A single Dragon Gate sprint match got ***** from Meltzer and that was the very first 'traditional' Dragon Gate WrestleMania weekend tag that ROH, and now DGUSA, continue to put on. Even if you don't like the match, one of the factors as to why it received such a high score was because it was displaying the authentic Michinoku Pro/Toryumon style of wrestling for the first time in the US, a style that was ridiculously influential on US indy wrestling. Plus, it tore the roof off the building, stole the show and stole the whole damn WrestleMania weekend.

strobogo said:
Now that I see that DAVEY RICHARDS has a Meltzer-sponsored 5 star match, I quit life.

I didn't even think that was Richard's best match from his title reign, but the crowd absolutely loved it.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Speaking of Meltzer, I see his ban ended. And yet he hasn't posted here. Yet he was worried about us' turning on him'

Meltzer screwed Meltzer.

Hating on Davey Richards might as well be a WrassleGAF meme at this point.

In other news, we've FINALLY got new challengers for the IWGP Jr. Tag Titles;

iCbD2QOF93gFc.jpg

YES! CHAOS vs Suzuki-gun continues.

Also, last night Atsushi Onita wrestled The Winger, performing as his 'Great Nita' character for the first time in over a decade;

i6AW2bcIh6qGW.jpg

He's STILL feuding with Akebono and says Nita has been brought back to finish things. I wonder if Akebono will bring back the 'Great Bono';

iIky3KF8TqTpR.jpg

I wouldn't recommend expressing your opinion if its anything but amazing in the OT, or you're a Troll! People seem to be getting carried away over that game. It was good, but personally for me it's not 10/10.

10/10 used to mean something back in the day. Back in the day when a 5-Star Match used to mean something too.

The dick riding that game journalists and some gamers do to the overhyped games nowadays is just insane. I mean shit, I LOVE The Last of Us, but some of the hyperbole I've seen thrown at it and at Naughty Dog in general just makes me sick. Same thing happened with Bioshock Infinite lately as well. Say one negative thing about certain games (even if it's constructive criticism), and a goddamn pack of rabid fanboys will tear you to shreds.

Gaming will never advance if we never dare criticize certain devs/games/studios/etc, and just eat their shit up.

Feels bad man ;_;

Grrrr, trying to put some Dick Murdoch matches on Daily Motion, but they keep getting flagged as 'adult content' because his name is Dick.

Fucking moronic, politically correct bullshit. Fuck off. Off to youtube I go...

The dick riding that game journalists and some gamers do to the overhyped games nowadays is just insane. I mean shit, I LOVE The Last of Us, but some of the hyperbole I've seen thrown at it and at Naughty Dog in general just makes me sick. Same thing happened with Bioshock Infinite lately as well. Say one negative thing about certain games (even if it's constructive criticism), and a goddamn pack of rabid fanboys will tear you to shreds.

Gaming will never advance if we never dare criticize certain devs/games/studios/etc, and just eat their shit up.

Feels bad man ;_;

Yeah, totally agree. Discussion forums very rarely have much discussion as people aren't able to accept different opinions or beliefs, or invest time to gain an understanding as to why someone doesn't think like they do.

Critical analysis of video games can actually be interesting (even fun) with a good group. A bit like us lot in wrassle-GAF. We tend to have some sort of balanced group mentality where we see eye-to-eye and will discuss why things aren't good or why someone might like something.

Failing that we can all agree that Bo Dallas is terrible. Poor Bo.

Entropia

No One Remembers

Uh, WTF? Are you mentally retarded.

Bo Dallas is the next John Cena. Dude has the look, ability and charisma. He's the total package.

I cannot fathom that anyone would not like Bo Dallas. He is quite possibly the most legit wrestler to come up through the 'farm system' in YEARS (i.e. John Cena).

Sorry he's not some shoved-down-our-throat indie darling like CM Punk.

Bo Dallas is the next John Cena. Dude has the look, ability and charisma. He's the total package.

I cannot fathom that anyone would not like Bo Dallas. He is quite possibly the most legit wrestler to come up through the 'farm system' in YEARS (i.e. John Cena).

Vic_Bob_Handbags.jpg

Am I crazy or did I see BronsonLee playing Gears of War Judgment on some Twitch stream last night?

I own Gears of War Judgement now?!

...Nah, that ain't me. :p My friends do Twitch stuff, but I mostly am either not on the streams or on in the background. And definitely not on that one.

Personally, I'm not a fan of VOD - I either want to watch it live, or I want it as something I can keep, be it a DVD or a digital file. I don't see that there's any chance of ROH or the WWNLive promotions releasing their shows to MP4 like SMV do, but I would absolutely love it if they did and would gladly pay $15 for a download the day after the show.

That unfortunately opens it up to epic amounts of piracy, which hurts indies a hell of a lot more than people would think. It's a conundrum, really. I love downloads, but that shit's getting shared. Is it worth it?

How sick was that last Bloody Sunday? That was damn near a sheer vertical drop, dunked Shelley right on top of his head.

Suck it Shelley. GBT feuding with the Hooligans for forever :p

Yeah, unless there's some heavy BULLET CLUB shenanigans, I can't see Okada losing. Would be a HUGE upset though.

Devitt's head is going to fly into the 8th row dammit~!

So I just bought a 3DS, and I'm waiting on it along with some stuff from Amazon (SD Card, accessory kit, two cooking training games and that walking game). I have no actual 3DS games, and I'm waiting on Fire Emblem and Animal Crossing to go on sale. What other stuff should I nab?

That unfortunately opens it up to epic amounts of piracy, which hurts indies a hell of a lot more than people would think. It's a conundrum, really. I love downloads, but that shit's getting shared. Is it worth it?

That same old paradox - is that sharing hurting business or increasing awareness of the product? Is that a 'lost sale' or a person who was never going to buy it anyway having access to your content?

I have little time for people who get all their wrestling content from a shared source, but at the same time I'm not entirely sure they'd part with their money to buy it regardless. I know a few people who have went on to really invest time and money into a promotion after getting their hands on a tape/digital copy of a show.

Go home Entropia your drunk

iHVUrSWZJvHN0.gif

Yeah, totally agree. Discussion forums very rarely have much discussion as people aren't able to accept different opinions or beliefs, or invest time to gain an understanding as to why someone doesn't think like they do.

Critical analysis of video games can actually be interesting (even fun) with a good group. A bit like us lot in wrassle-GAF. We tend to have some sort of balanced group mentality where we see eye-to-eye and will discuss why things aren't good or why someone might like something.

My love for gaming in general is getting weaker by the day to be honest. Pretty much all the games I really like are never getting sequels: Bionic Commando (2009), God Hand, Vanquish, Alpha Protocol, Binary Domain, a Resident Evil game as good as 1-4, a 2D Metroid, etc.

Though to be fair, I am getting a Bayonetta sequel (though it is Wii U exclusive, grrr). And Kojima always has, and always will deliver when it comes to Metal Gear. So there's that.

xhuqDXi.gif

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I'm just happy for the Last of Us and Bioshock dick riding, so I can counter 'lol oscar worthy' with 'lol citizen kane of games'

Top Bottom