• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Welcome to the Family, Disregard my Brother

...............The Shield are now
jobbers, confirmed.

A pinfall loss to the fucking Usos and Christian.

Christ.

And the match lasted about 3-4 minutes. Good lord.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I did enjoy this moment.

ivzhFc6GfhuoB.gif

and this one. a LOT.

ibtohm123BBtjN.gif

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Reminds me.

This Monday after Raw: GWF 2.0 launches.

You're all invited. Should I make a community topic for it so people don't have to see it? If you're tired of seeing shit for GWF let me know and I'll take it elsewheres.

Ok, Smackdown ended amazingly.
Ziggler destroys Ricardo via table and guitar (that hit sounded HARD), and then sings/dances with the mariachi band.

I'm onboard the Zigglypuff train

Apparently Dave Meltzer's ban was a perma. lol
Shield are going to have to turn face anyway when the Wyatt's show up.

"We are the hounds of JUSTICE. *tongue flick* But the way the Wyatt family operates and how they treat you, the WWE Universe? *tongue flick* That's not JUSTICE. That's not something to be PROUD of. *funny face* That's why THE SHIELD will do everything we can to defend YOU, THE WWE UNIVERSE. *tongue flick*

BELIEVE IN THE SHIELD. BELIEVE IN THE WWE UNIVERSE."

Apparently Dave Meltzer's ban was a perma. lol

"We are the hounds of JUSTICE. *tongue flick* But the way the Wyatt family operates and how they treat you, the WWE Universe? *tongue flick* That's not JUSTICE. That's not something to be PROUD of. *funny face* That's why THE SHIELD will do everything we can to defend YOU, THE WWE UNIVERSE. *tongue flick*

You say that in jest, but it would the most badass thing ever.

Also, what did Meltzer do this time lulz? He just got back ffs.

bangai-o

Banned

i dont know. maybe Roman Reigns will start talking and gives Bane-like speeches.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
So it 's offensive and all that, but I'd be way more into the Uos if they were like the Headshrinkers.

Headshrinkers were terrifying to me as a kid, and they were still my favorite team of that time period.
tumblr_mgkamd6qun1s38mqko1_250.gif

But neither of them's big enough to be convincing like them or even 3MW.

Kaladin

Relax guys. The Shield are not jobbers.

It's typical WWE booking leading into an undercard title match, they have the challengers defeat the champs in a situation that is not one on one prior to the title match. In this case, some booking genious thought it would be a grand idea to have The Shield loose to their mid-card challengers thus destroying the momentum they have built as a unit defeating main event talent. If it was up to me booking, I would have put them all in singles matches, just mix up the opponents and have 2 / 3 win. Booking geniuses over there on the main roster.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
I remember in the build to this year's WM, Kane had a match on Main Event against Cesaro, and won despite AJ distracting him for like a minute. I dunno, it irked me at the time.
I was actually in shock, as it took Bryan stopping the distraction for Kane to win. I understand that Kane has to be protected in certain losses, but does it always have to be "distraction". Someone's music hits, or someone jumps on the apron, then he turns around, and bam, loses.

...............The Shield are now
jobbers, confirmed.

A pinfall loss to the fucking Usos and Christian.

Christ.

And the match lasted about 3-4 minutes. Good lord.

Well
I hope you enjoy Roman Reigns cause hes the one getting the push when they break up. Seth Rollins is going straight to midcard not sure where Ambrose will end up though depends if they remember he was an indy wrestler or not.

somedevil

Relax guys. The Shield are not jobbers.

It's typical WWE booking leading into an undercard title match, they have the challengers defeat the champs in a situation that is not one on one prior to the title match. In this case, some booking genious thought it would be a grand idea to have The Shield loose to their mid-card challengers thus destroying the momentum they have built as a unit defeating main event talent. If it was up to me booking, I would have put them all in singles matches, just mix up the opponents and have 2 / 3 win. Booking geniuses over there on the main roster.

I don't know the tag match the faces need as much help as they can get to make it at least look like they have a chance at the pay per view when everyone knows they are not winning. Besides this feud is like an in between feud until Summerslam where
it will be Rollins and Reigns vs Undertaker and Kane if he says yes and Ambrose vs Christian.

jmdajr

WWE is reporting that both Randy Orton and Daniel Bryan have been fined an undisclosed amount of money for using planned chair shots to the head during their street fight on Monday.

To help prevent concussions, WWE has banned chair shots to the head, and both Triple H and The Undertaker have been similarly fined in the past for using the same maneuvers at WrestleMania 27.

Did I miss something? I don't think I ever saw a direct hit.

Top Bottom